Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Commissioner Review

View Poll Results: .
. 0 0%
. 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 188 votes, 4.96 average.
Unread 09-27-2006, 01:23 AM   #346
Alexia Ishtar
aka - Chibi Lenne

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutekawaii
Alexia, that doesn't seem like harassment to me.

Interestingly Moose PMed me the other day asking how to make an Agito jacket.... I hope it's not for a commission, because I don't know what kind of commissioner would sell something she can't make x_x

-Nikki
I'm not sure if I misread your post or if you misread mine ^_^() but I didn't report her for harassment, other way around.

Need a Hogwarts Robe?
Alexia Ishtar is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-27-2006, 03:53 AM   #347
trevinokenjiro
Kenji The Wicked

********EBAY COSPLAY SELLER FRAUD!!! LOOK OUT!***********

Please click this link.

http://www.myspace.com/ebaycosplayfrad

http://home.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu...0CBF3D41659033
trevinokenjiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2006, 02:33 PM   #348
Misarylane
カラス

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnnAnime
I don't care what anyone here says but there is nothing wrong with giving thank you gifts to your customers.
I would but I'd freak over what to give...I just give discount, so much easier.

Check me out on
- DeviantArt -

Conventions
Sakuracon '12 - Phoenix Comic Con '12 - Anime expo '12 -

Cosplays
Panty // Blood Elf // Psylocke // Huntress

Misarylane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-28-2006, 09:01 AM   #349
cutekawaii
Cos-BUSINESS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexia Ishtar
I'm not sure if I misread your post or if you misread mine ^_^() but I didn't report her for harassment, other way around.
Yeah, I got that, and I said it didn't seem like harassment meaning, it appears as if you didn't harass her.

-Nikki
cutekawaii is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2006, 11:35 PM   #350
Alexia Ishtar
aka - Chibi Lenne

Yeah, sorry I was tired when I read / posted. Although coincidentally she just posted on the other thread for commisioners O_o

Need a Hogwarts Robe?
Unread 10-04-2006, 07:06 PM   #351
Kakashi101
Fangirl with teeth

Beware of Ochika !!! She will rip you off like NO OTHER!
http://forums.cosplay.com/member/11767
http://ochika.livejournal.com/

At first everything went great! She showed me photos and other things she's done. Then payment was sent. ...that was in March. I told her that she had until Septemer, to which she said No problem. After all that [IS only 9 months away.
Well this was the cotume- http://www.taeliacstudio.com/taeliac...emari_3_01.jpg
The Temari one. You know...the one easy to make dress and sash. That's it. I don't care who says that I shouldn't be ragging on someone who can sow, when I can't but. But another commisioner made A FULL Yuna FFX outfit in just two weeks- and it was a amazing.
She even told me that she woulnd't send the fishnets b/c she couldn't find them.

So...yeah. Avoid at all costs...don't fall for her stories either. 4 months after not replying to PMs and not being online, she told me her mom went to jail and that's why she's been busy...then I didn't hear from her until I asked for my money back. She paniced I guess, and the told me that she JUST sent it...
Well to say the least- I, for some reason, waited the mail man to come to me for three weeks.

Unread 10-05-2006, 01:42 PM   #352
Alexia Ishtar
aka - Chibi Lenne

Hmm about Ochika, I've met her (once) and by no means am I a -friend- but she seems like a nice person. Though, a lot of what she told you probably is true.
That and in the summer she didn't have internet to check her PMs. ( remember I've only met her once) It -is- EXCEEDINGLY hard to find Fishnets in Ontario. Also, you're in the states yes? It's possible she has sent it, and it's stuck at the border (I've had that problem myself actually) Also, just because another commissioner can finish a full Yuna costume in a week doesn't mean everyone can put out costumes at that rate. I know with my schedule It'd take me a -lot- longer to put together a Yuna costume XD

Need a Hogwarts Robe?
Unread 10-05-2006, 04:56 PM   #353
Kakashi101
Fangirl with teeth

Are you saying after nine months I shouldn't be upset? My con's tomorrow and I am Ninja-less. ;_;
And the whole time I was very nice- and...kinda still was, even though I warned her that I was going to put up a warning for her. I don't like getting mean, and rarely do...just sucks I paid for something and didn't get it. XD

Last edited by Kakashi101 : 10-05-2006 at 04:59 PM.
Kakashi101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2006, 05:11 PM   #354
Alexia Ishtar
aka - Chibi Lenne

I'm not saying you shouldn't be upset, I'm saying you should maybe take a few things into consideration before saying things like that. Besides I'm sure she didn't mean to be late with your cosplay.

Need a Hogwarts Robe?
Unread 10-06-2006, 09:46 AM   #355
Ambient_Blue
Silver-Eyed Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexia Ishtar
I'm not saying you shouldn't be upset, I'm saying you should maybe take a few things into consideration before saying things like that. Besides I'm sure she didn't mean to be late with your cosplay.
I have to point out that there is a little thing called "professionalism." If you are going to offer a professional service to people, then you have to be prepared to act as such. I'm not saying that people should totally disregard any possible real life issues the commissioner may have, but in the real world of commerce and business, these things don't fly. You have to suck it up and get your stuff done, especially when it's something someone paid for you to deliver at a specific time. If one is incapable of separating their everyday lives from the professional services they offer the public, perhaps they shouldn't be offering it. Which is fine, not everyone is capable of doing things like this. But more commissioners need to take that into consideration before getting involved, and maybe less people will be getting hurt, not to mention "ripped off."
Ambient_Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-07-2006, 12:50 AM   #356
trevinokenjiro
Kenji The Wicked

Hay did this girl ever get cought?
Dark Dragonfly

she stole $300 from me!!!
I still have her address when i get the chance I'm going to fly to FL & give her a good talking too!!!!
trevinokenjiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-07-2006, 01:43 AM   #357
Yumeko
20 years sewing strong

Quote:
Originally Posted by trevinokenjiro
Hay did this girl ever get cought?
Dark Dragonfly

she stole $300 from me!!!
I still have her address when i get the chance I'm going to fly to FL & give her a good talking too!!!!
Sadly no. No one has seen hide nor hair of her here on the forums. She most likely got another new sn and is lurking about here on the forums. I'm sorry about your losses though

BTW, ever think of taking her to small claim's court?

"Either you do or you don't. There is no try" Yoda
~~~~~*~~~~~
OniNeko.Net
Specializing in Costumes and Cosplay Commissions for all ages and sizes
My Work Blog
A running commentary of all my projects (Updated: constantly)
My Gallery
Photographs of all my work
Yumeko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-07-2006, 07:05 PM   #358
AnnAnime

No... haven't seen her in here in like forever.... hhmm there's no telling where she is.
Unread 10-07-2006, 08:40 PM   #359
Moose sama
Banned

Exclamation Listen!

THIS IS SO EVERYONE WILL REEEEADDD!!!!

Who are you to judge? i am not a bad person. I do NOT scam people..or steal ANYTHING from anyone. I have not done anything wrong.....I have ONE sister..who tottaly fucked me over..she ruined me ON PURPOSRE....so now I am dealing with the consiquences she left me with...people around her so so judgemental and believ what ever they hear...I AM TELLING EVERYONE STRAIGHT FORWARD..CAN I MAKE IT ANY CLEARER!? DO I NEED TO MAKE A FUCKIN DOCUMETRAY!?(i cant spell..dont make fun of me)

I have done everythinbg..EVERYTHING in my power to fix all that has gone wrong...If you like getting pleasrure for others peoples pain...well heres this..cuz of all that has happend i have a million enemeys and have bin banned from other cosplay sites...for soemthing i didnt do...Is htat fair? are you happy?Despite all that has happend..i will continue cosplaying and taking commissions cuz that is what makes me so happie...even if people still say nasty things about me..or try to skrew me over more than i already am...i will still be the same person i always will be...nothing will ever change that...so you people here can continueing saying lies and tricks to make me look like shit...i dont give a rats ass...all I'm saying is the turth...to clear my name! beause this is me...NO ONE ELSE
Moose sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-07-2006, 08:58 PM   #360
Moose sama
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambient_Blue
Ok...so we got this:

Aaaand we got this:

Wow...things just aren't matching up here. Either "your sister did it" (a likely excuse) or your account got hacked into. Not both.

And really, if your sister "did it" like you claim, then aliens live in my garage. And they have a two-headed raccoon for a pet. Honestly...why are you so confused as to why people like Katie Bair aren't buying this?

I could explain the whole story....but this happend over...like a years time... THIS IS SO EVERYONE WILL REEEEADDD!!!!

Who are you to judge? i am not a bad person. I do NOT scam people..or steal ANYTHING from anyone. I have not done anything wrong.....I have ONE sister..who tottaly fucked me over..she ruined me ON PURPOSRE....so now I am dealing with the consiquences she left me with...people around her so so judgemental and believ what ever they hear...I AM TELLING EVERYONE STRAIGHT FORWARD..CAN I MAKE IT ANY CLEARER!? DO I NEED TO MAKE A FUCKIN DOCUMETRAY!?(i cant spell..dont make fun of me)

I have done everythinbg..EVERYTHING in my power to fix all that has gone wrong...If you like getting pleasrure for others peoples pain...well heres this..cuz of all that has happend i have a million enemeys and have bin banned from other cosplay sites...for soemthing i didnt do...Is htat fair? are you happy?Despite all that has happend..i will continue cosplaying and taking commissions cuz that is what makes me so happie...even if people still say nasty things about me..or try to skrew me over more than i already am...i will still be the same person i always will be...nothing will ever change that...so you people here can continueing saying lies and tricks to make me look like shit...i dont give a rats ass...all I'm saying is the turth...to clear my name! beause this is me...NO ONE ELSE
Moose sama is offline   Reply With Quote