Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Commissioner Review

View Poll Results: .
. 0 0%
. 0 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 188 votes, 4.96 average.
Unread 02-26-2007, 08:04 PM   #901
PKYuna

oH! do you think uchiha or you, misary can do Tear Grants from Tales of the Abyss? for the other friend? How much would it cost? about?

http://www.tales-central.com/picture...s/100d4610.jpg
http://i2.ebayimg.com/06/i/08/e2/a7/7c_1.JPG

Last edited by PKYuna : 02-26-2007 at 08:06 PM.
PKYuna is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-26-2007, 08:11 PM   #902
Misarylane
カラス

yeah PKyuna pm me please.

Check me out on
- DeviantArt -

Conventions
Sakuracon '12 - Phoenix Comic Con '12 - Anime expo '12 -

Cosplays
Panty // Blood Elf // Psylocke // Huntress

Misarylane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-26-2007, 08:15 PM   #903
PKYuna

mmkays ^_^
Unread 02-26-2007, 09:20 PM   #904
PKYuna

how about this one? seems....weird

Tear

Last edited by PKYuna : 02-27-2007 at 02:10 AM.
Unread 02-27-2007, 12:13 AM   #905
4ng31
meh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by deltagamma View Post
Take Yo-Yo for instance.. VERY few people know who Yo-Yo even is. Do you?? xDD
Jet Grind Radio...I win at life

Anyways, I noticed you guys were going on about the cheap ebay commissioners, and I would recommend a seller on there who goes by Human_Go.

There were rumors about them being "Yolker" by a member here, but from reading the negative feedback about her, and after receiving the costumes I got from Human, I call BS on that rumor...as I received both of them (one for me, and one for my gf), they fit very well, and were actually extremely nice for the price.
Unread 02-27-2007, 01:16 AM   #906
Leitha
POTATO DAISUKI!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuka BMz View Post
Jet Grind Radio...I win at life

Anyways, I noticed you guys were going on about the cheap ebay commissioners, and I would recommend a seller on there who goes by Human_Go.

There were rumors about them being "Yolker" by a member here, but from reading the negative feedback about her, and after receiving the costumes I got from Human, I call BS on that rumor...as I received both of them (one for me, and one for my gf), they fit very well, and were actually extremely nice for the price.
You mean the rumor of them both being Human_Go? That rumor is actually confirmed. Unless two people can have the EXACT same paypal email. The thing that makes it confusing is that Human_GO is actually a bunch of people working together so "yolker" is just one of those people.
Leitha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2007, 01:24 AM   #907
Raezyn101

I think "Yolker" has two..Because someone else on here said Humango@whatever
While the one she gave me was honestdragon(at)vip.163.com

Also; I want to bring it up that a good portion of the Ebay sellers buy from the same bulk supplier, as stated earlier. ^^;
Raezyn101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2007, 01:26 AM   #908
4ng31
meh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leitha View Post
You mean the rumor of them both being Human_Go? That rumor is actually confirmed. Unless two people can have the EXACT same paypal email. The thing that makes it confusing is that Human_GO is actually a bunch of people working together so "yolker" is just one of those people.
Yeah...I was just about to edit my post...I was digging through old PM's and actually stumbled upon that.

But still, I don't see how anyone can complain about their work...as for my personal experience, the quality, fitment, turn-around, and lastly, price was incredible.
Unread 02-27-2007, 01:34 AM   #909
Raezyn101

I don't know..So is Human_Go a yes..or a no?
I was scammed by Yolker..but I still want to go as Sora..Their price is decent..and I have just enough left over for it...(I will find a way to get my money back from Yolker, though! >: D ...maybe. )
This is the one I'm looking at, though. What do you guys say?
Sora
Or even Riku(Since I have the perfect wig. : D )
Riku.
What bothers me most is the material.
It looks like a cheap rain coat-ish material.
Has anyone gotten those two items specifically? If so; what type of material are they?
Thanks grealty. :3
Unread 02-27-2007, 01:37 AM   #910
4ng31
meh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raezyn101 View Post
Also; I want to bring it up that a good portion of the Ebay sellers buy from the same bulk supplier, as stated earlier. ^^;
Sorry for the doubl post here, but I wanted to add something...

When I e-mailed Honest Dragon over the Chinese New Year, I got an auto response from their e-mail address saying:

Quote:
Spring festival (chinese new year) is coming. All shops which sell material have closed and I will go to my hometown for holiday. I may not answer you letter in the next 7 days. Sorry for the convenience. Thanks!
Now, I don't know if this is like some huge scheme to fool everyone, but if its not, wouldn't that prove the "bulk supplier" thing wrong?
Unread 02-27-2007, 01:41 AM   #911
Raezyn101

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuka BMz View Post
Now, I don't know if this is like some huge scheme to fool everyone, but if its not, wouldn't that prove the "bulk supplier" thing wrong?
As far as I know, Honest Dragon is one of the most trusted on Ebay(That sells as much as she does, that is), but maybe I read wrong. There are two of them with dragon..or honest(one or the other) in their name..One is a scammer while the other is well known and well qualified.

But maybe that does prove my theory wrong..buuut if you scroll down in in this thread, you will find him/her admitting it. >.<;
Here
Unread 02-27-2007, 01:56 AM   #912
4ng31
meh.

Well, I'm gonna go out and just say this:

I've dealt with Human_Go and I couldn't be happier about my purchase. One outfit was bought through ebay, and the other was totally outside of ebay, and both came quickly, fit very well, great communication (some broken english but understandable) and was just a great experience overall. Score - A

I've dealt with HonestDragonChina. When I received the original costume, it didn't fit at all (as if the measurements weren't even used). I messaged them back about the situation, and a new skirt was made with the proper measurements and now fits perfect. Score - B (Because of the initial fitting issues, but quickly making a new one at no cost)

I would recommend both, as long as you're not looking for that "thousand dollar outfit"...but don't get me wrong, they still look great!

Last edited by 4ng31 : 02-27-2007 at 02:09 AM.
4ng31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2007, 02:02 AM   #913
Kanira
Non-Playable Character

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raezyn101 View Post
As far as I know, Honest Dragon is one of the most trusted on Ebay(That sells as much as she does, that is), but maybe I read wrong. There are two of them with dragon..or honest(one or the other) in their name..One is a scammer while the other is well known and well qualified.

But maybe that does prove my theory wrong..buuut if you scroll down in in this thread, you will find him/her admitting it. >.<;
Here
We need a bloody reference table for all these eBay sellers...

honestdragonchina: From what circulates on the boards, they've been reported as a hit-or-miss. There have been reports of fantastic quality, fitting and customer service right alongside claims that all of the above was lacking to a crippling degree.
human_go: Apparently rather new, but from recent accounts seems to be almost too good to be true, only they're actually legitimate. They're prices are--inarguably--astounding, and according to forum-reports the quality goes far beyond what would be expected for the price, and their turn-around time is phenominal.
hunny_lee: The center of unwanted drama, she's a victim of both Francesca Dani and www.cosunion.com claiming her work for their own. While construction has been reported as phenonimal, sometimes accuracy suffers; but this is generally evident within the pictures she provides, so you literally receive what you pay for at an affordable price. She's also a very nice lady

And those are the big-hitters, I believe. Yolker's drama begins and ends with those Sora costumes which were never delivered, and yet are still listed on Anime Traders to no one's curiosity...
Kanira is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-27-2007, 02:05 AM   #914
Raezyn101

@Asuka BMz: Alright. Thanks. ^^
(Btw; who made your Valor Sora cosplay? That's absolutely...Wow. You look awesome in it!)
I think I might go with Human_Go...And if there are no problems..I might even get it before the date needed. -nodnod-

@Kanira: Thanks for the help, also. As for the listings still on the ACForums and Anime Traders...Sadly true. I wish I would have waited and not have purchased right when I saw them, but I was rather stupid and didn't come here first.(Or even realize this *was* here at that point.)
Unread 02-27-2007, 02:06 AM   #915
PKYuna

If anyone has free time...LOTS of it...then go through the whole thread and list ALL the cosplay commsioner ebay or whatever names and say bad or good for the most part... xD

gonna take a long time though x_x