Go Back   Cosplay.com > Member Forums Entrance > Michigan Cosplayers Society

Closed Thread
Unread 06-29-2007, 07:08 AM   #1531
Shei Valentine
Zydrate Addict

It's PARTY NIGHT!! *starts playing some Digi Charat music*

Okay, here's the details for tonight:
1-Please plan to arrive between 5:30-6pm (Em, pass this info along to Gabe, k?). I get off work at 4pm and would like some time to get home, shower, and do whatever last minute stuff I need to do before y'all show up.
2-We're making our own pizzas for dinner. Given who told me they're coming, we've got enough of the basic stuff for about 12 people. Unless you want plain cheese, BRING YOUR OWN TOPPINGS.
3-If perchance Katy can't make it, if one or two people can bring a bottle of pop, that would be wonderful.
4-Still is not an all night event. I have a laundry list of shit I need to do tomorrow and am gonna need some decent form of sleep.
5-I'm thinking we can game (ie Karaoke Revolution) while everyone is arriving/food is being prepared, then we can do our anime viewing while we're eating. Raji, bring the first DeathNote movie just in case Venus CAN make it over. She really wants to see it. I'm looking forward to seeing a little Hellsing myself, seeing as how everyone else in this group obsesses over it XD

If tonight goes over well, there may be more Shei parties in the future ^_^
I'll see you all tonight!
Facebook DeviantArt

Unread 06-29-2007, 07:41 AM   #1532
Uchihacest69
Hallelujah, Lock and Load

Well, it's your house. That means we have to watch it!

So long Cosplay.... I'll miss you dearly.
Unread 06-29-2007, 11:26 AM   #1533
lunaladyoflight
Glitter Addict

hehe yes yes ^.^
Unread 06-29-2007, 02:41 PM   #1534
Raiji Magiwind
The Overload Alchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheiCamui View Post
It's PARTY NIGHT!! *starts playing some Digi Charat music*

Okay, here's the details for tonight:
1-Please plan to arrive between 5:30-6pm (Em, pass this info along to Gabe, k?). I get off work at 4pm and would like some time to get home, shower, and do whatever last minute stuff I need to do before y'all show up.
2-We're making our own pizzas for dinner. Given who told me they're coming, we've got enough of the basic stuff for about 12 people. Unless you want plain cheese, BRING YOUR OWN TOPPINGS.
3-If perchance Katy can't make it, if one or two people can bring a bottle of pop, that would be wonderful.
4-Still is not an all night event. I have a laundry list of shit I need to do tomorrow and am gonna need some decent form of sleep.
5-I'm thinking we can game (ie Karaoke Revolution) while everyone is arriving/food is being prepared, then we can do our anime viewing while we're eating. Raji, bring the first DeathNote movie just in case Venus CAN make it over. She really wants to see it. I'm looking forward to seeing a little Hellsing myself, seeing as how everyone else in this group obsesses over it XD

If tonight goes over well, there may be more Shei parties in the future ^_^
I'll see you all tonight!
You betcha. I'll be bringing them both (Death Note Movies) along with the other anime requests, including one or two of my own selection (Gakuen Heaven be one of them) so if we got the time, then she can watch the whole pickle...

Depending on how late we run, I may ask of one to offer me a lift home, since I rather not be taking the bus back home at 11pm or so at night...X_x..

Also from the constant babble of those I work with, I happen to recall them saying that the fireworks for Mt. Clemens are tonight also, so who knows, ladies and gents...

The Cosplay File for 2012
All subject to change... (and also more then I can list...@_@) Red= In Progress
Planned Cosplay's/Projects: Zol Balfaltin "The Grim Reaper" [Immortal Rain], Philemon [Persona], Adam/1st Disciple [DGM- Earl Human Form], Nea Walker [DGM], TARDIS [Doctor Who- "Special Project"], Vocaloid Edward Elric [FMA- "Special Project"], Nekozawa [Ouran- "Princely Ver."]

Last edited by Raiji Magiwind : 06-29-2007 at 02:44 PM.
Unread 06-29-2007, 11:30 PM   #1535
mgperkow
Machines bow before me...

Had a great time, Shei! Thanks for having us all over! :-)
Unread 06-30-2007, 01:28 AM   #1536
lunaladyoflight
Glitter Addict

LOVE LOVE LOVE ALL OF YOU!!!!!!

Shei you know I <2 you soo much

Mimette <3

Katy you were there with us in Spirit <5

Emoly <3 you We are the dark and light Emilys XD

Venus/Corinne I <3 you two soo much!!

Jen/Matt/Maria/Tom/Ben/Andy love you guys You're always soo much fun to be around.

After next Sunday, I'll be on sparingly. Between 1-2.5 hours a night, if possible. So I'm not going to be around. I'll be checking forums and stuff but I might not post as much.

<3 <3 <3 <3

I can't say it enough.

I'm soo glad I have you all in my life

Thanks for being such amazing people.

~Luna

EDIT
: Hat I can't believe I forgot you.

<3 you, but you already knew that. XD

And tell Chris not to grab my wrists soo hard when he's joking around. I'm bruised on the inside of my wrists now.

Last edited by lunaladyoflight : 06-30-2007 at 02:55 AM.
Unread 06-30-2007, 08:43 PM   #1537
Shei Valentine
Zydrate Addict

I'm glad everyone had a great time. Who knew my little apartment could fit so many crazy otaku? ^_^

I swear, I'll have working controllers for Super Cosplay Wars next time! And there will be plenty of time to watch Hellsing ^^;;

Katy, sneak out to my next party! It wasn't the same without you.

And go figure, out of all the pizzas, mine was the one to die! Don't worry, Mimette, I'll have better oven mitts the next time you come over to cook!

Now that Shei-Con is over, what's the next event we need to plan out?
Facebook DeviantArt
Unread 06-30-2007, 11:24 PM   #1538
mgperkow

As much as we'll all miss Luna while she's gone, we should try to come up with at least one event to throw next month before we have the barbecue at the beach in August.
Unread 07-01-2007, 12:19 AM   #1539
lunaladyoflight
Glitter Addict

As I still have week of internet-consistency left, I'd like to throw some ideas out there for you all.

See Harry Potter?
Arcade times again?

~Luna
Unread 07-01-2007, 08:46 PM   #1540
Raiji Magiwind
The Overload Alchemist

Laser Tag perhaps?
Could go talk to Dave, the guy who owns Laser Edge (on 15 mile and Gratiot in Clinton Township, same strip as the AMC Star Gratiot Theatre, but other end, near the Lowe's) and see what I sort of prices would be for something like that. The price (about $30-35 for non LE members and $25-30 for LE members) usually includes for an overnight/lockdown event (usually runs from about 10pm or Midnight till 6am): as many games of Laser tag (usually a game costs about $6 each, $5 for LE members) we can fit in during the night (average during a LD event can vary from 10-15 games of so if not more depending on size of group, and each game is 15 minutes long), usually pizza and pop around midnight/or the mid point, then dounuts and coffee/tea and juice near the morning.
The only thing you might need extra for would be to get tokens for the games and stuff.

Of course I can also find out if he has special deals for special lockdowns or such, but usually by the end of the night, the price alone pays for itself.

The Cosplay File for 2012
All subject to change... (and also more then I can list...@_@) Red= In Progress
Planned Cosplay's/Projects: Zol Balfaltin "The Grim Reaper" [Immortal Rain], Philemon [Persona], Adam/1st Disciple [DGM- Earl Human Form], Nea Walker [DGM], TARDIS [Doctor Who- "Special Project"], Vocaloid Edward Elric [FMA- "Special Project"], Nekozawa [Ouran- "Princely Ver."]
Unread 07-01-2007, 09:29 PM   #1541
mgperkow

Oy... I can't handle all-night events anymore (I think I'm getting old). But don't let that stop everyone else if they'd like to go ;-) I remember doing all-night laser tag a few times back in high school, and it was a great time. But I just can't handle that anymore nowadays ;-)

Last edited by mgperkow : 07-01-2007 at 09:43 PM.
Unread 07-02-2007, 10:57 AM   #1542
Uchihacest69
Hallelujah, Lock and Load

Hey Luna, hows ur ass?

So long Cosplay.... I'll miss you dearly.
Unread 07-02-2007, 12:42 PM   #1543
lunaladyoflight
Glitter Addict

hahaha XD

My ass is happy

Actually there are no welts. Those went away after awhile. Of course in my saying that, everyone was like "we need to hit harder next time"

*hug*

I <3 you Emmy
Unread 07-02-2007, 12:50 PM   #1544
mgperkow

...I can hear everyone who missed the party saying "WTF" after that last entry... ;-)
Unread 07-02-2007, 02:31 PM   #1545
thefemalemiroku
Jessica

yup i am lol damn can't believe i missed it!
Closed Thread