Go Back   Cosplay.com > Member Forums Entrance > Michigan Cosplayers Society

Closed Thread
Unread 07-02-2007, 03:28 PM   #1546
Shei Valentine
Zydrate Addict

Let's just say Luna's ass had a couple unfortunate run-ins with my riding crop ^^
Facebook DeviantArt

Unread 07-02-2007, 04:10 PM   #1547
The-Real-Link
The-Real-Link!!

Haha! Of cousre I caught that entry as the last one. Glad to hear everyone had a good time! Sorry I couldn't make it but hey, there will eventually be a time where that will never be an issue again.

@ Luna - Glad to hear you're feeling better lol.

Well, it's my first post back from conference so just wanted to let you know all is well and I'm still here ^^.
Hylian Lore
Arrows Projected: 2,360!
Current FFXIV Status: GLA13
Unread 07-02-2007, 04:16 PM   #1548
lunaladyoflight
Glitter Addict

Yay Doug!!!!

*tackles in hugs*
Unread 07-24-2007, 10:57 AM   #1549
MissShanksALot

I know this really doesn't go here, but I now have a LiveJournal account. PM me if ya want my LJ name. *shrugs* It's kind of obvious if ya'll think about it *laughs*
Unread 07-25-2007, 06:35 PM   #1550
limey
Trouble Maker

"I don't wanna die, I want to live,or be a cowboy!" Sorry,what have I missed, I've been crazy busy at work. Anything planned to happen soon?
Unread 07-25-2007, 11:05 PM   #1551
Shei Valentine
Zydrate Addict

How fast can we organize another karaoke party at Cloverleaf? Shei has a serious broken heart and needs to party with her best friends.
Facebook DeviantArt
Unread 07-26-2007, 12:37 PM   #1552
Exalderan
The Hat

Well I would say that depends on how many you want to show up. Post a time and day and call you have numbers for the rest you can try to get from posting here. But if it's this weekend or at earliest this friday i'd be able to attend. Granted having an event come up so soon decreases the chances of a lot showing up, though only a few is required to have a real good time.
Unread 07-26-2007, 01:09 PM   #1553
Raiji Magiwind
The Overload Alchemist

I always game though if we decide on a bar/resturant type place, anywhere but Cloverleaf preferably. Unfortunatly, myself and a few friends will not go back there after the way we where treated my the staff and the manager....Lets just say I only left when i did, cause I was about to get rough and violent with the manager. I could try double checking some of the particular bars and resturants that operate with Zodiac Entertainment, a Kareoke/DJ company that does some places around town. Nice song selection, friendly DJ's and all that jazz.

Or you can all go to there site yourselves and choose something...

http://www.zodiacentertainment.com/

Of course Shei, I got your number, and I think I gave ya mine. Your more then welcome to give mea ring and see if I want to get togher for a girls night out deal, either just me and you or me, you and Venus. Hell I'm off tomorrow so if you feel fun vibes, we could do something tonight if you want, if you don't have to work tomorrow...

The Cosplay File for 2012
All subject to change... (and also more then I can list...@_@) Red= In Progress
Planned Cosplay's/Projects: Zol Balfaltin "The Grim Reaper" [Immortal Rain], Philemon [Persona], Adam/1st Disciple [DGM- Earl Human Form], Nea Walker [DGM], TARDIS [Doctor Who- "Special Project"], Vocaloid Edward Elric [FMA- "Special Project"], Nekozawa [Ouran- "Princely Ver."]

Last edited by Raiji Magiwind : 07-26-2007 at 01:13 PM.
Unread 07-26-2007, 02:03 PM   #1554
Uchihacest69
Hallelujah, Lock and Load

Thats where we always karaoke. I like it there.

I'm free, for ya shei! whenever!

So long Cosplay.... I'll miss you dearly.
Unread 07-26-2007, 02:34 PM   #1555
Shei Valentine
Zydrate Addict

Yeah, we've done our last two big karaoke parties there and it seems they always have new waitstaff whenever we show up.
I'm thinking maybe next weekend, so maybe Margaret and Connie can come, too. I really just need a lot of my friends around me right now.

...for those of you just tuning in, go to my LJ and read what happened over the course of the past couple days....
Facebook DeviantArt
Unread 07-26-2007, 07:12 PM   #1556
Raiji Magiwind
The Overload Alchemist

Well where ever everyone decides, but I can't say wheather the manager won't either sneer at me and all of us all night (as you being with me) or that I would enjoy being there as much with everyone, since I'll be spending my whole night trying to also keep me from wanted to clock the old lady who currently owns the place....no disrespect for ones elders, but the last time I was in there we basically had words....including wishing each other some very ill things...

Though like I said, the places Zodiac operates out of aren't to bad, many do allow 18-20 years olds in, just no booze, plus there selections a little more then Galaxy's (I assume there the company that Cloverleaf still uses), and you also don't gotta usually worry about bleeping out the swearing parts (if you singing something witha little foul language), unless its one of the few places that either do have families or the owners just happen to be those who don't like cursing in that type of thing.

Planned Cosplay's/Projects: Zol Balfaltin "The Grim Reaper" [Immortal Rain], Philemon [Persona], Adam/1st Disciple [DGM- Earl Human Form], Nea Walker [DGM], TARDIS [Doctor Who- "Special Project"], Vocaloid Edward Elric [FMA- "Special Project"], Nekozawa [Ouran- "Princely Ver."]

Last edited by Raiji Magiwind : 07-26-2007 at 07:17 PM.
Unread 07-27-2007, 11:52 PM   #1557
Uchihacest69
Hallelujah, Lock and Load

next weekend is good for me shei. aw fun, i haven't karaoked since karaoke revolution at your last party ^^

So long Cosplay.... I'll miss you dearly.
Unread 07-28-2007, 03:55 PM   #1558
mgperkow
Machines bow before me...

I think I'm available next Friday (and I think Maria and Tom and just maybe Maria's brother Jose would be too). I have this family thing on Saturday, though, so I couldn't do that day.
Unread 07-28-2007, 06:51 PM   #1559
MissShanksALot

i'm not sure if I can get out there...-_-;;;I'll try.
Unread 07-28-2007, 08:34 PM   #1560
Raiji Magiwind
The Overload Alchemist

If I did show, wouldn't be able to stay all night, since I got to work that weekend...we shall see. I'm also in the crunch time for AWA, so I may be devoting some more of my time to that as well.

Closed Thread