Go Back   Cosplay.com > Member Forums Entrance > Michigan Cosplayers Society

Closed Thread
Unread 10-03-2007, 10:09 PM   #1861
Raiji Magiwind
The Overload Alchemist

Well I'll be game as long as I don't work late that Sunday, as I don't know what I work for that weekend yet.
If I am lucky to work only till 3:30pm and stuff I might be willing to still come though I may need to have someone be willing to come pick me up. If anything I can leave my bike at home that day and have the person pick me up straight from work. I can of course give directions and stuff to my work, though if you know the hospital on 10mi and Schoenherr (Henry Ford Macomb- Warren Campus, though ya all probably know it by it former, Bi-County) then that would be the place....

PM me please or if you actually have my number, feel free to call me...

Oh and a slightly early set of wishes to my fellow Libra....-birthday glomp hugs Katy-

The Cosplay File for 2012
All subject to change... (and also more then I can list...@_@) Red= In Progress
Planned Cosplay's/Projects: Zol Balfaltin "The Grim Reaper" [Immortal Rain], Philemon [Persona], Adam/1st Disciple [DGM- Earl Human Form], Nea Walker [DGM], TARDIS [Doctor Who- "Special Project"], Vocaloid Edward Elric [FMA- "Special Project"], Nekozawa [Ouran- "Princely Ver."]

Unread 10-04-2007, 04:12 AM   #1862
lunaladyoflight
Glitter Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exalderan View Post
Hm, the 21st sounds good, it gives me time to see if my job pans out and for a few checks to start coming in. Still I might not have a lot of money.

Which brings up the next point, Katy I can give you a ride, and since doug is over there probably him too, I'm assuming he'll need a ride. Though a little in money for fuel would be appreciated.
Or if possible, M could give ya both a ride there, and i'll provide transport back.

..hm 120 miles

If i recieve good hours this'll be more likely achievable.
aww I'm "M" :P
Unread 10-04-2007, 01:55 PM   #1863
Shei Valentine
Zydrate Addict

Yeah, just cuz I know I'll be stuck at work til 4 that day, and I know I can't ask for any time off right now if I want Youmacon weekend off.

If it makes any matters easier, I can always bring my change of clothes to work and whoever gives me a ride can just pick me up and we can head on out ^_^
Facebook DeviantArt
Unread 10-04-2007, 02:15 PM   #1864
Uchihacest69
Hallelujah, Lock and Load

^^ this is gonna be so much fun.

This morning at band, round 5:00, the practice field smelled like doughnuts. it made me want some!!!

So long Cosplay.... I'll miss you dearly.
Unread 10-05-2007, 09:42 PM   #1865
bar1scorpio
Big Damn Hero

Cider Mill on the 21rst? i'll se.. next weekend is ConClave in Romulus, general Sci-Fi con. But this year lit GoH is Kim Harrison, I've read like, 4 of her books in the last couple months, she's good.
Unread 10-06-2007, 07:09 AM   #1866
Shei Valentine
Zydrate Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bar1scorpio View Post
Cider Mill on the 21rst? i'll se.. next weekend is ConClave in Romulus, general Sci-Fi con. But this year lit GoH is Kim Harrison, I've read like, 4 of her books in the last couple months, she's good.
No wai! I wanna go....I'm reading some of her stuff now!
Facebook DeviantArt
Unread 10-07-2007, 06:16 PM   #1867
Raiji Magiwind
The Overload Alchemist

I too, am in the same boat as Shei, and have to work, though I get off at 3:30 (unless they decide to schedule something different, since I don't have my hours for that day for sure yet) so if there is someone who can offer to snatch me as well, I would appreciate it.

Planned Cosplay's/Projects: Zol Balfaltin "The Grim Reaper" [Immortal Rain], Philemon [Persona], Adam/1st Disciple [DGM- Earl Human Form], Nea Walker [DGM], TARDIS [Doctor Who- "Special Project"], Vocaloid Edward Elric [FMA- "Special Project"], Nekozawa [Ouran- "Princely Ver."]
Unread 10-07-2007, 06:46 PM   #1868
mgperkow
Machines bow before me...

Unfortunately, that date is a bit too close to Youmacon for me. Too many preparations for the big weekend! I'll have to go on the next trip, whenever it may be.
Unread 10-07-2007, 07:55 PM   #1869
Raiji Magiwind
The Overload Alchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgperkow View Post
Unfortunately, that date is a bit too close to Youmacon for me. Too many preparations for the big weekend! I'll have to go on the next trip, whenever it may be.
I'll be prepping for Youma too...XD and I have a wedding, and two Halloween parties at least between the 19th and the 28....><

I gonna try to make it though.....-hopes and prays-

Unread 10-07-2007, 08:02 PM   #1870
mgperkow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiji Magiwind View Post
I'll be prepping for Youma too...XD and I have a wedding, and two Halloween parties at least between the 19th and the 28....><

I gonna try to make it though.....-hopes and prays-
Yes, but are you running a department at the con? ;-) If it was just a matter of planning to attend a con, it'd be different, but the role I play makes it a bit more difficult.
Unread 10-07-2007, 10:43 PM   #1871
Uchihacest69

dude.... Hook me up with a job....

^^;;

i was a trooper last year! me and corrine! 13 hours straight in the game room! being molested by creepy Anime Punch guy!

Unread 10-08-2007, 06:46 AM   #1872
mgperkow

What, you want to be on staff?
Unread 10-08-2007, 09:16 AM   #1873
venus2869
ConMom &amp;amp; Miracle Worker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchihacest69 View Post
dude.... Hook me up with a job....

^^;;

i was a trooper last year! me and corrinne! 13 hours straight in the game room! being molested by creepy Anime Punch guy!
Wait! when did this happen?? :has panic thoughts run though her head:
Unread 10-08-2007, 09:29 AM   #1874
Uchihacest69

LMAO! i think corrine was sleeping, But it was saturday night in gaming room 2, he kept coming down, more and more drunk every time, being creepy anime punch Mike. lmao he kept asking for a kiss goodnight. *shudders*

lol and heck yes i want a job again, i like working youmacon. i like contributing to it ^^

i know i bailed on saturday, but that was only because i didn't know how to staff. Who'd have thought you needed to check in pfft.... But i made up for it, lmao, alllll saturday night i made up for it.... most fun ever....

Last edited by Uchihacest69 : 10-08-2007 at 09:33 AM.
Unread 10-08-2007, 09:44 AM   #1875
mgperkow

Oh, that Mike... *shudder*

Umm, I think most departments have already hit their staff quotas at this point. There are probably a few (like mine) who are looking for people yet, but you wouldn't likely end up getting a job to do anything hugely important at this point. For example, I'm only looking for people to help with the dealer room setup on Thursday afternoon and then check badges during dealer room hours over the rest of the weekend. I think Video might also still be looking for people to babysit video rooms, although you could get stuck with an overnight shift or two (just to warn you). I'm not sure if any other departments still need any staff, and you'd probably need to contact the DH of a given department directly to inquire about staffing opportunities in that particular department.
Closed Thread