Go Back   Cosplay.com > Member Forums Entrance > Michigan Cosplayers Society

Closed Thread
Unread 03-07-2006, 02:14 PM   #361
selaphri
a.k.a. mog

weekend of the 1st would probably be ok with me, again depending on my work schedule. ^^;

there's a good chance i'll be hanging out with the family on the weekend of the 8-9th.

Unread 03-07-2006, 02:41 PM   #362
SheikahPrincess
shanks people with knives

I would have to agree with the 1st and or any day that weekend.
Unread 03-08-2006, 04:33 PM   #363
Shei Valentine
Zydrate Addict

Okay....so, after doing much thinking, I've decided that Friday, March 31st will be the date of the Shei Karaoke Birthday Party!! We're gonna go back to the same place we went to for the holiday gathering. I'm making reservations Monday, so let me know if you're gonna make it or not. Need to let them know about how many people are going to come ^_^
Facebook DeviantArt
Unread 03-08-2006, 04:36 PM   #364
Uchihacest69
Hallelujah, Lock and Load

*nudges matt* Heeeeey matt! whats up?! O.O is Tom gonna go? can i come too? god i'm such a mooch.

So long Cosplay.... I'll miss you dearly.
Unread 03-08-2006, 04:39 PM   #365
SheikahPrincess

LOL! I'm pretty sure I can make it. Let me talk to my parentals to see if I can go or not. I'm almost positive that I can go.
Unread 03-08-2006, 06:35 PM   #366
mgperkow
Machines bow before me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchihacest69
*nudges matt* Heeeeey matt! whats up?! O.O is Tom gonna go? can i come too? god i'm such a mooch.
LOL. Silly yaoigirl ;-) Yeah, I'll take you there/back. I'll get in touch with you later about exactly what time. I also have to let you know sometime next week about what time we're heading to Ann Arbor next Saturday (the 18th) for Cosplay Day.
Unread 03-08-2006, 06:39 PM   #367
SheikahPrincess

What time is the wizzywig thing starting anyway? I need to know so I can plan with my parents. They need to know if we're eating after and so on and so forth...
Unread 03-08-2006, 06:50 PM   #368
selaphri
a.k.a. mog

cosplay day starts at 1pm.

connie and i will probably be at cosplay day for an hour, and then maybe meet up with you guys for dinner (there's a japanese cultural festival going on at the same time that we've been dying to go to as well ^^; )

Last edited by selaphri : 03-08-2006 at 06:52 PM.
Unread 03-08-2006, 08:04 PM   #369
SheikahPrincess

Thanks! And It'll be great to see ya again, Selaphri! Also, for everyone who is dressing up, are we gonna have that photoshoot in one of the UofM courtyards? I really wanna do that! It sounds like fun! XD
Unread 03-08-2006, 08:59 PM   #370
Uchihacest69
Hallelujah, Lock and Load

Wha? What photoshoot? U of M? My grandma was murdered on the U of M Ann Arbor Campus! woot! >.> creepy.

So long Cosplay.... I'll miss you dearly.
Unread 03-08-2006, 10:21 PM   #371
The-Real-Link
The-Real-Link!!

I'm sure I can find some way to get to the Karaoke Night *looks around the room*...

Cool beans for the Cosplay Day! If you're nearby Selaphri, do you think you might be able to pick me up please? I've stayed at Wizzywigs in the past for the whole time though as I tend to do photography during the event as well, but if you really needed to leave for your other event, that's alright.
Hylian Lore
Arrows Projected: 2,360!
Current FFXIV Status: GLA13
Unread 03-08-2006, 10:40 PM   #372
selaphri
a.k.a. mog

hm, the thing is that i'm already in ann arbor, so it'd be a bit of back and forth for me. ^^; i think i'm going to ask you to try and find someone else, but if you can't, i'm certainly willing to go get you. ^^ just let me know.
Unread 03-08-2006, 10:54 PM   #373
Countess Lenore
Para Princess!

Lennie can go Karaoke on the 31st!!!!! *practices, her....um.....lovely singing*

If anyone needs a ride, let me know ahead of time so I can clean out my car^^
Lenore's wench status is..............Official Wench, #2995!
It's better to fight on your feet than to live on your knees
http://cl-sales.livejournal.com/ Check out my selling journal for different fandom items for sale!
Unread 03-09-2006, 05:27 AM   #374
SheikahPrincess

*coughs* Lennie...*coughs again* I'm might need a ride...LoL XD. Last time we went out there, my mom didn't want to drive me, so...yeah...I would really appreciate if ya could give me a ride...
Unread 03-09-2006, 05:48 AM   #375
mgperkow
Machines bow before me...

For Cosplay Day, we should start brainstorming about our choice of dinner location. Last time we ate at a nice Chinese place (I can't remember the name). Someone also suggested Mongolian Barbecue. Oh, and is everyone planning to hit the arcade again after they leave Wizzy Wig?
Closed Thread