Go Back   Cosplay.com > Member Forums Entrance > Michigan Cosplayers Society

Closed Thread
Unread 10-30-2006, 06:34 PM   #1231
SheikahPrincess
shanks people with knives

Great news everyone! I finished my jill Valentine costume! ^_^ No pics just yet...but they should be up there pretty soon...

Unread 10-31-2006, 03:08 PM   #1232
The-Real-Link
The-Real-Link!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheiCamui
Hey, I figured more people would read this than the actual Youmacon thread, so yeah....

Umm....I'm not going.

With everything that's been going on and my severe lack of funds on top of other things, it's not going to be a good idea for me to go. So, like usual, everyone is going to have to have extra fun for me, and take mad pictures so I know it was as much of a success as last year.
Aww man, you couldn't even come for one day? The Shei will be missed!
Hylian Lore
Arrows Projected: 2,360!
Current FFXIV Status: GLA13
Unread 10-31-2006, 06:48 PM   #1233
Shei Valentine
Zydrate Addict

There's only one possibilty that I may go, but I'm not getting my hopes up. All I'm going to say is, that if you don't see me, there's one person you can go to with all you questions regarding why.
Facebook DeviantArt
Unread 11-05-2006, 01:48 PM   #1234
SheikahPrincess

Hey guys! I just wanna let ya'll know that I made it home safe and sound. I got a little sick on the way home, but I'm all set. ^_^6 My voice is also gone for those who weren't fortunate enough to hear me this morning. Rather humorous. LOL Anyways, I had a blast this year....and I now have a new title that I must keep....Hope to see people who didn't attend very soon...^_^

PS: Look at my title. Most of ya will know what it means...LOL

Last edited by SheikahPrincess : 11-05-2006 at 01:58 PM.
Unread 11-05-2006, 09:17 PM   #1235
Meredy Himura
Rinoa Phifer

twethjlwknfslkherlwe!! PRINCESS!!!! *glomps and steals whistle gun again*
Unread 11-06-2006, 03:53 PM   #1236
SheikahPrincess

My whistle gun! XD LOL. I'm gonna have to get more of those things next time I'm out shopping. Seriously...those are really fun...XD And since mine broke, I need a new one for myself. XD
Unread 11-12-2006, 01:03 AM   #1237
mgperkow
Machines bow before me...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheikahPrincess
My whistle gun! XD LOL. I'm gonna have to get more of those things next time I'm out shopping. Seriously...those are really fun...XD And since mine broke, I need a new one for myself. XD
LOL, that was hilarious, you with that gun, enjoying its weird little intricacies for hours on end. I never got to tell you, I think I found the tip of the gun. I think I still have it. I would have given it back to you, but I didn't get the chance to do so before you left the con.

By the way, thanks a lot for staffing my department! Your help was most appreciated.

----------
Anyway, speaking in general, now that Youmacon is no longer looming directly over the heads of some of us, I'd be up for planning some kind of MCS event between now and Christmas if anyone is interested.
Unread 11-18-2006, 01:37 PM   #1238
SheikahPrincess

OMG...I'm really excited! I start my new job at EB games in Briarwood mall today! Wish me luck! XD
Unread 11-20-2006, 06:03 PM   #1239
Uchihacest69
Hallelujah, Lock and Load

So new years or christmas party happening this year at all?

So long Cosplay.... I'll miss you dearly.
Unread 11-20-2006, 06:29 PM   #1240
mgperkow

Sheikah and I were throwing some ideas around. Nothing concrete yet. There's a lot to planning such a get-together. Like paying for it. Last year, Sheikah's mother was kind enough to foot the bill for our little smash at the hotel (pretty much all on her own), but we wouldn't want to impose on her like that year after year. So we were thinking that if we do this again we should probably ask for money from everyone who attends to help pay the cost. How much, of course, depends on where we decide to have the party. And if we do want to have a hotel party, then we probably shouldn't wait too long to find a place, because many hotels are probably going to fill up with holiday travelers before long.

On the other hand, just as an alternate point of view, we could consider something more like a house party... That is, if we find someone willing to donate the party space at their humble abode.

Or if anyone has another idea, we could go in a completely different direction. Like I said, nothing concrete yet...
Unread 11-21-2006, 05:05 PM   #1241
Mistress Zelyn
Here In The Muppet Labs

What happened last year for Christmas was fun. I enjoyed the karaoke and especially Tom's "Arnoldized" selections!!
Unread 11-21-2006, 05:21 PM   #1242
Shei Valentine
Zydrate Addict

Well, if karaoke is a good idea, Venus and I have been talking to the manager of the bar we (actually, usually just me) go to every Tuesday for karaoke. He's all for us having it there, and the prices are considerably lower than at Cloverleaf. The karaoke selections are pretty good, and I have a couple discs of my own that I bring in on occasion. The DJ and his wife are really cool people, too.

So....how's that for an idea?
Facebook DeviantArt
Unread 11-21-2006, 09:48 PM   #1243
mgperkow

I like karaoke :-) I don't actually sing myself, but I enjoy spending time with friends and taking in the performances of everyone else. What day are we talking about exactly?
Unread 11-22-2006, 05:48 AM   #1244
SheikahPrincess

I could try and make it. But I'm gonna say this now, my parents don't let me do things on weekdays now. Unless I'm on a break, they won't let me go out. Cause it's my senior year and all...
Unread 11-22-2006, 06:48 AM   #1245
mgperkow

Quote:
Originally Posted by SheikahPrincess
I could try and make it. But I'm gonna say this now, my parents don't let me do things on weekdays now. Unless I'm on a break, they won't let me go out. Cause it's my senior year and all...
Ouch...
Closed Thread