Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Suikoden

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 26 votes, 4.96 average.
Unread 11-10-2006, 01:15 PM   #331
RaDragon76
Outlaw Robin

I love Roddy too. The moment I got his character in the game he became an almost perminant member of any Firebringer party I sent out. I love his costume and he's a fairly powerful magic-user once he's been leveled up a bit.

I've already narrowed my list down already for III and that's already in my sig but I haven't yet decided which character from it I will start with first. I'm planning on cosplaying Chris, Queen, Sarah and Hugo from III as well as Aldo from IV. I'll probably start with what I call Chris's wandering swordswoman version from later in the game and Queen though. As for V I've seen lots of things I like but I've not decided on anything from there yet. Still want to finish the game first and see what other costumes some people might have though I do like Shoon and the Prince's costumes a lot.

Unread 11-10-2006, 01:31 PM   #332
Nyoko
...Does not exsist...

cool

ya know as far as three went I never used any magic people
my constents were Futch and Bright and course Hugo who was my fire bringer and Fuber... then who ever to fill in the last 2 spots.
Unread 11-10-2006, 01:47 PM   #333
RaDragon76
Outlaw Robin

I also picked Hugo the first time around. Mainly his party always consisted of himself, Roddy, Jaques, Landis/Borus and either Franz and Ruby or Futch and Bright depending on my mood at the time. Later in the game it became Hugo, Sasarai, Chris, Geddeo, Landis/Roddy and Jaques. I'm replaying III with Geddeo as the Flame Champion to see how that goes though at the moment V is taking up most of my free time. Thank goodness I'm not working on anything costume wise at the moment since I'm out of funds for costumes and I've finished all my preplanning for next year.
Unread 11-10-2006, 08:49 PM   #334
khenemetset
Wild, simply wild...

Wow so much support for Roddy. He's been moved into the first place slot on my list then When I get to work on him I'll show pics of course.
khenemetset is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-11-2006, 08:03 PM   #335
kitti-chan
i wish i could fly.....

Im making 4 suikoden cosplays for sakuracon 2007 on request of my best friend and my boyfriend since they are suffering through my magna carta group and because i like the characer designs on the ones i'll be makng. I will be making Sierra and nash for my friend and her boyfriend, and corselia and kyril for my boyfriend and I. I'll post about them after con pictures sometime after easter lol.....
kitti-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-14-2006, 01:09 PM   #336
RaDragon76
Outlaw Robin

Great now I want to do costumes from Suikoden V in addition to the others! Probably Prince, Roy or Shoon. Worst thing is I also have a skit idea running around in my head for some future convention. Stupid stupid game! *Bangs head on desk*
Unread 11-15-2006, 01:35 PM   #337
Issu
M.East/PoofyPants Fetish

*admits to also putting Roddy in her parties* >.>-

Anyway, I think every time I narrow down my costume list for Suikoden I end up replacing the missing spaces with new possibilities... It's a vicious cycle that way. I at least know though that after I've worn Lucretia for the year I'm probably going to be Toma in apprentice garbs though. ^^ Sou hopefully that slows down the others for a while.

@Kitti: That'll be awesome. Can't wait to see pictures!

@Ra: I feel your pain... I'm ecstatic that I've only got 30-some characters left to recruit sou that I won't have more to chose from. >.>

Planned: Otakon
Kiseki!Suu - Clover
Kikurihime - MegaTen
+ Saya, Furr, Morinas
Possibility of Felicia or Sailor Kakyuu

Up Next:
Orlha(?)DarkSerge - ChronoCross | Darc - Arc the Lad | Hugo - Suikoden | Lots and LOTS of Suikoden plans

If you see me and want to say hi, just.do.it. I'm shy but I'm friendly.

Last edited by Issu : 11-15-2006 at 01:41 PM.
Issu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-2006, 05:28 PM   #338
RaDragon76
Outlaw Robin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Issu

@Ra: I feel your pain... I'm ecstatic that I've only got 30-some characters left to recruit sou that I won't have more to chose from. >.>

I'm not sure how many I have left but I know I screwed up on some of them already. I got the ones I thought were important though and I keep stalling the game by going in search for more Stars. I really should try to get a hold of a few more shopkeeper types though before the next 'chapter' starts cause I'm getting the idea that I'll be needing them soon. If I don't get all the stars then I'll just replay it from another save point I have. It'll have to wait though until after I get back in town as I'll be heading to AUSA tomorrow.

I wish I would stop liking the costumes I'm seeing as I play though. *Bangs head on desk* At least I found some decent pics of the ones I want to do so that's a start anyway. Still can't work on anything until after the holidays are over. Lots of time to narrow things down.

Last edited by RaDragon76 : 11-15-2006 at 05:32 PM.
RaDragon76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2006, 02:26 AM   #339
Issu
M.East/PoofyPants Fetish

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaDragon76
I'm not sure how many I have left but I know I screwed up on some of them already. I got the ones I thought were important though and I keep stalling the game by going in search for more Stars.
See my problem with playing videogames is that I'm meticulous about getting nearly anything I can the first time around.... I know, I know, that kills replay value, but I can't help myself. ^^, Sou I spend a lot of time searching for people too. I don't 'think' I've missed anyone yet.... but I'm still working at it!
Still, it's impossible to stop liking the costumes you're seeing x3
Everything's appealing~ They seemed to make sure of that.
Quote:
Still can't work on anything until after the holidays are over. Lots of time to narrow things down.
*has yet to pick the pace back up the last couple weeks*
I think I'm gonna have to wait til my finals and stuff either slow down or blow over. Sou yeah.... during the holidays I think I'll pick up again.... There just isn't any time right now.

Kiseki!Suu - Clover
Kikurihime - MegaTen
+ Saya, Furr, Morinas

Up Next:
Orlha(?)DarkSerge - ChronoCross | Darc - Arc the Lad | Hugo - Suikoden | Lots and LOTS of Suikoden plans

Unread 11-19-2006, 11:35 PM   #340
Nyoko
...Does not exsist...

Ernst V. 1.0 Done
I need to get some good/Find some photos to show.
I have to upgrade parts later. ( didn't get to use real leather like I wanted to and my air brush didn't work for starters)

Best I can do at the moment: http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=920389
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=920397

Last edited by Nyoko : 11-20-2006 at 12:19 AM.
Nyoko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2006, 11:52 AM   #341
Zully Quirke

Oh yay, a Suikoden thread! I'm actually trying to pick out a Suikoden outfit to do for myself at the moment -- I'd love to get it done in time for Akon. I'll be commissioning it, though, since I tend to make needles and thread cry. XD I'll probably do one from either II or V, as those are my favorites to date. I'm trying to eye one that'll look decent on a plus sized girl at the moment, though -- I'm thinking Nanami right now.
Zully Quirke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2006, 04:31 PM   #342
Danzikumaru
Walk me to the Graveyard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zully Quirke
Oh yay, a Suikoden thread! I'm actually trying to pick out a Suikoden outfit to do for myself at the moment -- I'd love to get it done in time for Akon. I'll be commissioning it, though, since I tend to make needles and thread cry. XD I'll probably do one from either II or V, as those are my favorites to date. I'm trying to eye one that'll look decent on a plus sized girl at the moment, though -- I'm thinking Nanami right now.
Ah, I see you found the Suiko thread, Zully. Might I suggest Haswar from Suiko V? Me thinks you'd make an adorable Haswar!

Also, for everyone here, we got some new photos done for our Luc and Yuber costumes at the Texas Renaissance Festival! Take a look!

Yuber!
Luc!

Danzikumaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2006, 08:50 PM   #343
Sammi-chan71914

YEAH FOR SUIKODEN COSPLAY! ^-^
Currently I'm working on 5 costues from this series:

All from Suikoden 5:
-Arshatat
-Ferid
-Lyon
-Kyle
-Geoge

All planned for anime detour! There seriously needs to be more Suikoden love in the cosplay world.
Sammi-chan71914 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-20-2006, 11:53 PM   #344
Zully Quirke

Danzig, are you just freaking everywhere? I swear, everywhere I go he pops up out of the woodwork. XD

Haswar is.. not a bad idea, actually. It looks like a costume I'd be able to pull off bodily. And the bangs hang in such a way that it wouldn't be a pain in the butt to worry about concealing my hair line. I'll definitely add it to the "considering it" list!
Zully Quirke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-23-2006, 03:57 AM   #345
Issu
M.East/PoofyPants Fetish

I second the idea of Haswar! She would definately be amazing to see
I actually just got to the point in the game where I recruited her and I was thrilled, she's one of my favourites. Her costume is beautiful as most are with the royal family, and she's such a character I'm sure she'd be fun to run around as.

@Danzi: Awesome pictures~ You guys did an excellant job! I especially like the ones in the woods.

On a sidenote, I have gotten a SuikoGaiden book....
And with the story and the new choices in costume, I am officially screwed to enslavement for life. My costume 'maybe' list has officially doubled, and I shall only continue to do Suikoden cosplays. Forever. ><

Kiseki!Suu - Clover
Kikurihime - MegaTen
+ Saya, Furr, Morinas

Up Next: