Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Seeking Cosplayers

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 11 votes, 4.64 average.
Unread 01-30-2006, 01:47 PM   #61
Luannita12
RAWR~! xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guardian_Lulu
._. i feel kinda weird cause i can speak spanish well....
haha you mean here in the forum, ne? Well then DON'T! MWUAHAHAHA ESTOY USANDO EL INTERNET!!! XDDD I'm sorry I HAD to say it!!! Please don't take it as racist, I find it funny okay? Anyways pues si no te sientas rara =p

Unread 01-30-2006, 02:35 PM   #62
Yueri

Spanish is soo cool n.n

Sometimes when Im just bored, I go to where my mother and brother are talking and just stop concentrating in understanding and just hearing the sounds....

Its so beautiful, like singind... English is so full of ssssss and tttttttttt and weird vocals XD

Nyao! Me encanta hablar espaņol!!!!!!!!!!
Unread 01-30-2006, 02:42 PM   #63
yamibakura03
aka Ludger03

Quote:
Originally Posted by livvylove
your lucky

I'm in georgia though not many hispanic cosplayers around here eaither, but I'm use to be the only hispanic person around.

i past through georgia each time im going to new york city to visit my other relatives, and its weird i didnt see any hispanics except me and my family. i help my mom drive so i have to stop for gas food then leave.

to Luannita12: well at least you know how to speck it well, i can't. hmm my writing is seemy ok lets see.

Me gustaria hablar en espanol mas o igual a la dioma rusio, o chino. pero estan iguales las dos cosas. well i try, and taking other foreign languges takes time and effort, >.<
Elsword Cosplays: Blade Master Raven ver 2.0 (81%) andIron Paladin Chung (21%)
Tales of Xillia 2- Victor Mel Mata (16%) & Jude Mathis (10%)
yamibakura03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2006, 03:55 PM   #64
Luannita12
RAWR~! xD

Quote:
to Luannita12: well at least you know how to speak it well, i can't. hmm my writing is seemy ok lets see.
I don't speak spanish so superlative though, don't get me wrong. I have my moments, like Yueri, where I forget how to say certain words because I only know them in English being it much easier and I tend to do lotta spanglish =p
Unread 01-30-2006, 04:38 PM   #65
Sol-Badgreg
Sexy Commando of Justice!

Quote:
LilyChan
WILL be Excel one day!
=D Awesome title! Excel Saga rocks!!! =P Although I dont see too many Excel cosplayers, or at least any that were'nt scary (except for the one who's photo I took at fanime last year. Her's was pretty good.)

Quote:
haha you mean here in the forum, ne? Well then DON'T! MWUAHAHAHA ESTOY USANDO EL INTERNET!!! XDDD I'm sorry I HAD to say it!!! Please don't take it as racist, I find it funny okay? Anyways pues si no te sientas rara =p
O_o What did she say?!?!? What did she say!?!? lol

*Audience responds*

Great Teacher Largo-"Thank you! It's metal blade! I heard some one say quick boomerang? What the fsck? *mocking voice* 'I have a firing range of 3 feet!"
Sol-Badgreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2006, 04:50 PM   #66
LilyChan
Huricane Riri

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol-Badgreg
=D Awesome title! Excel Saga rocks!!! =P Although I dont see too many Excel cosplayers, or at least any that were'nt scary (except for the one who's photo I took at fanime last year. Her's was pretty good.)
Heh, thanks :3

I'm just wanting to get experienced enough to make it. I know I'm far from it. ^^; I already have the attitude and the Menchi frying pan toy (???)...I just need the wig and ability to make those huge shoulder pads...XD

LilyChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2006, 04:54 PM   #67
havokgrl
*Brain Ninja!*

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilyChan
Yay XD;;; -clings to you-
LOL We will not speak spanish together!!
Kurenai - Naruto
havokgrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2006, 05:31 PM   #68
Luannita12
RAWR~! xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sol-Badgreg
Quote:
O_o What did she say?!?!? What did she say!?!? lol
LMAO gomen ne I said at first that line of this internet picture of a stereotypical mexican with those sayings not sure if you've all seen it *blinks* and the other part was "don't feel weird"

Who's gonna do excel!?! me wanna seee!!!
Unread 01-30-2006, 06:16 PM   #69
Sol-Badgreg

I have a menchi. I wore it on my head once for halloween when I was at work since I had nothing to wear (I work at a college). The ladies were all "Ooooo, that's so cute." But the male professor also said it was cute, and being he was an anthropologist, analyzed it. I felt like a dumbass the rest of the night. lol

I've always wanted to cosplay as THAT MAN! But I never got around to it. Is it just me, or is Pedro the only real positive (I use that word lightly for this series) Mexican main character out of the many animes that are out there?!?!

That Gomez-"Damnit! That flashback was too long!"
Pedro-"Shut up! That timing was just perfect! And once Pedro has finished drinking his coffee, he will show you his wrath!"

*Audience responds*

Great Teacher Largo-"Thank you! It's metal blade! I heard some one say quick boomerang? What the fsck? *mocking voice* 'I have a firing range of 3 feet!"
Unread 01-30-2006, 09:08 PM   #70
makotohanabi
Chuu?

Yay More Excel cosplayers! Went to Otakon '03 as Cosette (Pretty girl episode) and my sister and her friend went as Hyatt and Excel, but they didn't like wearing massive 2 liter soda bottle shoulder pads so I made their uniforms from the bowling episode. Also have a plush Menchi sitting by the back patio doors to mess with the neighbor's cat. It stares at Menchi (and sometimes Ein) for about 10-20 mins during it's daily rounds.

Think Pedro is Phillipino since there are a lot of migrant workers from that part of the world in Japan. Spain colonized the Phillippines and many folk there have Spanish names.

Does anyone else get randomly lectured for not speaking Spanish? I've gotten the lecture from my mom, both grandmothers, friend's mother, and half of the housekeeping staff at the Sheraton during Anime USA.

livvylove: my grandfather lives in Georgia, but he doesn't cosplay.
Unread 01-31-2006, 12:43 AM   #71
Sol-Badgreg

Quote:
Think Pedro is Phillipino since there are a lot of migrant workers from that part of the world in Japan. Spain colonized the Phillippines and many folk there have Spanish names.
Very true... He may be, but the family is said to originate from the US. So it could be either.

*Audience responds*

Unread 01-31-2006, 11:08 AM   #72
Guardian_Lulu
Suka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luannita12
I have my moments, like Yueri, where I forget how to say certain words because I only know them in English being it much easier and I tend to do lotta spanglish =p
that happens to me sooo much ._.' once i forgot how to say army in spanish... and you know what i really hate when ppl ask you how you say a certain word in spanish and you have either no clue or you need to translate it to something similar @_@
Guardian_Lulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2006, 11:50 AM   #73
LilyChan
Huricane Riri

I want to be Excel. XD;;

And I get lectured quite a bit about not speaking Spanish by...everyone in my family. x_x

LilyChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2006, 12:26 PM   #74
Miss Tea
kiss them for me

Quote:
I want to be Excel. XD;;

And I get lectured quite a bit about not speaking Spanish by...everyone in my family. x_x
I KNOW. i just nod and answer Si to everything. XD i understand them talking to my mom about not teaching us Spanish when my siblings and i were younger, but our dad doesnt speak Spanish, so you can image how difficult that was.

id love to one day come to a family function and just start talking in expert Spanish and completely blow everyone away. maybe ill give Spanish another go in college or try teaching myself, since our school's program obviously had no grand affect on me. XD
Unread 01-31-2006, 01:45 PM   #75
havokgrl
*Brain Ninja!*

Quote:
I want to be Excel. XD;;

Me too. I can understand some of it, I mean I took it in highschool and passed but it was kinda hard when my spanish teacher was actually German.
Kurenai - Naruto
havokgrl is offline   Reply With Quote