Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Construction > Wigs and Hair

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 01-30-2006, 08:37 AM   #1
o0wraith0o
Evul Lurker ';..;'

Auron Hair X_x

okay I need some tips on how to do my HAIR... I dont like wigs unless its an absolute neccessity... like my edward elric cosplay... so my hair is about the length of aurons minus the foot ling rat tail he has (if you dont beleive me check out a game pic pf him without the kimono and the huge neck thing, he has a long braid in the back of the his head that runs down the from of his body, he just keeps it under is clothing.) but I planned on dying my hair black with a little grey in there (btw my natural hair color is dark brown, my hair looks like <---that because I "TRIED" to dye my hair blonde for Zell...

but I am gona dye my hair black with grey in it and spike it straight back like aurons hair... my question is besides hair glue, which is what I had to use for zell, how can I get my hair to stay like that because my hair hates gel... never ever works for me... and another thingis should I just get grey tips or like try to get it splotched grey in certain areas... my friend has a hair extention that I can use for the rat tail/braid thing I just need to figure out how to dye my hair right this time and get it looking correct.

Current Cosplay Outfits:

Edward Elric
Zell Dincht

Cosplay Outfits In The Works:

Zell SeeD Uniform - 0%
Naota from Fooly Cooly - 0%
Orphen - 0%
Auron - Indefinite Hiatus
o0wraith0o is offline   Reply With Quote