Go Back   Cosplay.com > Member Forums Entrance > Carolina Cosplay Revolution

Unread 02-12-2006, 11:46 PM   #1
Hinoto
Monkey Catching Robot

I've Moved!!

So yeah one of the reasons I have not been active on the forums at all is because I have moved!

I have moved far, far away... I miss the Carolinas. I currently live in Torrance California which is in the LA metro area. I don't know when/if I will ever be moving back. Possibly never. So my question is do I need to step out of the group or can I stay on as an honorary member/secret West Coast operative?I'll be there in spirit always believe me and I wish that I had been able to participate with you guys more before taking this job but it was just such a good opportunity there was no giving it up.

Con/Cosplay Schedule for this year!
No hard-set plans upcoming!
Hinoto is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 02-13-2006, 11:57 AM   #2
LokiPunk
chuchu ne?

*cry*
Unread 02-13-2006, 08:47 PM   #3
Lovelyangel_81
Eternal awaits...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hinoto
So yeah one of the reasons I have not been active on the forums at all is because I have moved!

I have moved far, far away... I miss the Carolinas. I currently live in Torrance California which is in the LA metro area. I don't know when/if I will ever be moving back. Possibly never. So my question is do I need to step out of the group or can I stay on as an honorary member/secret West Coast operative?I'll be there in spirit always believe me and I wish that I had been able to participate with you guys more before taking this job but it was just such a good opportunity there was no giving it up.

No, I do not think you should step out of the group because you moved to different state. Granted, you probably will not attend the gatherings and whatnot. I speak for myself and say you always be an member of CCR.
Unread 02-16-2006, 02:48 AM   #4
Hinoto
Monkey Catching Robot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovelyangel_81
No, I do not think you should step out of the group because you moved to different state. Granted, you probably will not attend the gatherings and whatnot. I speak for myself and say you always be an member of CCR.

Wah thank you I actually really wish I could go to Animazement this year. I think I will miss it the most.

Yes Loki I miss you too, but you knew that *BIGHUG*

Con/Cosplay Schedule for this year!
No hard-set plans upcoming!
Hinoto is offline   Reply With Quote