Go Back   Cosplay.com > Usergroup Forums > Usergroup Discussion and Recruitment

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 12-21-2006, 02:15 AM   #751
Kanira
Non-Playable Character

No worries Kurai, feeling the same way :> And thanks so much Ashley! ^O^
Kaze: That's what I try to keep assuring myself xD
Kanira is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 12-21-2006, 10:34 AM   #752
RosyAristocracy
Spinzaku: WABAM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurai_811 View Post
i think the 6th is good too, noon is the time im guessing? i need to kno so i can find a place.

no. she isnt even an official member, not only that, but there are TWO injured people in our group, one who IS an official member. so rearing specifically towards Kanira makes it not only unfair to Ma Moi and the rest of us, but flat out weird. (no offense, Kanira, im just stating a point)

i wasnt going to say this in the last quote cuz im too #@!*ing nice; "presidential decree"? god, you're just like another person i kno who takes all the benefits from something and none of the responsibility. If you havnt noticed I hope this has a really nasty vibe to it, cuz that’s my mood when i feel iv been both offended and insulted, both of which by what you’ve said.
Ill stop here before i say something out of line.

oh yeah, Justin, here the hell were you

Northern California. “Sac” comes from Sacramento, way up in the bay area
Noon on the 6th sounds good to me ^_^

Kurai-kun, you are good with persuasive arguments xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanira View Post
No worries Kurai, feeling the same way :> And thanks so much Ashley! ^O^
Kaze: That's what I try to keep assuring myself xD
That's good! positivity helps!
My cosplays: Ayase Yukiya (Okane Ga Nai), Suzaku Kururugi (Code Geass), Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji), Oscar François de Jarjayes (The Rose of Versailles), Regene Regetta (Gundam 00), Eduard Wernicke (Absolute Obedience), Turkey/Sadik Adnan, sans-culottes!France, Spain, and Belgium (Hetalia), Oz Bezarius (Pandora Hearts), Kagome (Inuyasha)

Planned: Russia (Hetalia), femme America (Hetalia), 11th Doctor (Doctor Who), Ianto (Torchwood), Demeter (original design/Greek mythology)
RosyAristocracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-21-2006, 10:49 AM   #753
firedramage
Lightbringer Alchemist

So, Sat. Jan 6 at noon, good for you guys?
firedramage is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-21-2006, 04:24 PM   #754
Kurai_811
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by firedramage View Post
good for me, yeah
Unread 12-21-2006, 04:35 PM   #755
Ma Moi

Quote:
Sounds good enough. Can't really tell right now though. I'll double check on dates.
Unread 12-21-2006, 05:57 PM   #756
YamiMegumi
AM2 Cosplay Staff

Hey guys! My plane flight was cancled yesterday of the blizzard there...but we got notice from the group home that they are having some staff problems..so my parents sais...I AM HERE TILL AFTER THE NEW YEAR!!!!! XDDD!!

*Does a happy happy happy dance*

If I am still here by then...I can possibly come!!

Oh Kurai!!! I have an awesome place setting for the group!!! Since its cold out and stuff why dont the club take turns at each others house...only if its ok with the parents and stuff. I mean like take Ashley's house....HUGE for cosplay piccys and funnn!! or Tammy's house outside by the park..and then go back for snackers and yum yums?

How is that idea?

If that doesn't work out..uhmm uhmmm let us all think!!

Hehehehe
Cosplay Staff
YamiMegumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-21-2006, 07:15 PM   #757
inuashley

That would probably be okay with me, only problem is that I live in Westlake and unless you want to make the drive that I do every time there is a meeting, then yeah; wouldn't really work. ^^;
EDIT: my house actually would be a pretty cool to take cosplay pics and stuff, cuz I have trees and big yards and stuff XD
Unread 12-21-2006, 07:34 PM   #758
RosyAristocracy

Quote:

sounds good ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by YamiMegumi View Post
Hey guys! My plane flight was cancled yesterday of the blizzard there...but we got notice from the group home that they are having some staff problems..so my parents sais...I AM HERE TILL AFTER THE NEW YEAR!!!!! XDDD!!

*Does a happy happy happy dance*

If I am still here by then...I can possibly come!!

Oh Kurai!!! I have an awesome place setting for the group!!! Since its cold out and stuff why dont the club take turns at each others house...only if its ok with the parents and stuff. I mean like take Ashley's house....HUGE for cosplay piccys and funnn!! or Tammy's house outside by the park..and then go back for snackers and yum yums?

How is that idea?

If that doesn't work out..uhmm uhmmm let us all think!!

Hehehehe
Yay! I hope you stay long enough to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by inuashley View Post
That would probably be okay with me, only problem is that I live in Westlake and unless you want to make the drive that I do every time there is a meeting, then yeah; wouldn't really work. ^^;
EDIT: my house actually would be a pretty cool to take cosplay pics and stuff, cuz I have trees and big yards and stuff XD
Actually, I don't think Westlake is too far from my house, only 10-15 minutes or something. But it would have to be ok with your parents. They might be a bit shocked if a bunch of cosplayers started ringing your doorbell. ^_^

Yay this is my first day of break! Is anyone else out of school yet?
My cosplays: Ayase Yukiya (Okane Ga Nai), Suzaku Kururugi (Code Geass), Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji), Oscar François de Jarjayes (The Rose of Versailles), Regene Regetta (Gundam 00), Eduard Wernicke (Absolute Obedience), Turkey/Sadik Adnan, sans-culottes!France, Spain, and Belgium (Hetalia), Oz Bezarius (Pandora Hearts), Kagome (Inuyasha)

Planned: Russia (Hetalia), femme America (Hetalia), 11th Doctor (Doctor Who), Ianto (Torchwood), Demeter (original design/Greek mythology)
Unread 12-21-2006, 10:01 PM   #759
YamiMegumi
AM2 Cosplay Staff

I am soooo teh smarttttt!!!!

XDDD
Cosplay Staff
Unread 12-21-2006, 10:48 PM   #760
RosyAristocracy

Quote:
I am soooo teh smarttttt!!!!

XDDD
XD

there was an article about snow in Denver in the newspaper. ^_^;

Unread 12-22-2006, 12:12 AM   #761
YamiMegumi
AM2 Cosplay Staff

Haha I knowww!!! My plane was canceledddd!!! More time with friends and family!!! YAY!!!
Cosplay Staff
Unread 12-22-2006, 01:29 AM   #762
RosyAristocracy

Quote:
Haha I knowww!!! My plane was canceledddd!!! More time with friends and family!!! YAY!!!
YAY!!
I'm sorry I keep asking you this, but why do you need to leave? ^_^;

Unread 12-22-2006, 01:44 AM   #763
YamiMegumi
AM2 Cosplay Staff

Well parents want me to get better..better as in mentally better..Long ass story..to keep it short..I am someone with special needs...

but anywho...I dunno when I am leaving...YAY!!!!
Cosplay Staff
Unread 12-22-2006, 01:32 PM   #764
Sonsko-chan
Rude and Ginger

WESTLAKE IS BEAUTIFUL! <3 I'm with my dad that weekend, so I'm gonna ask him if I can go. He works in Westlake and it's like a 20-30 minute drive from his house.

My mom has a friend who lives in Lake Sherwood and has a gorgeous hosue so maybe one day I can beg her to let us take pictures.
Unread 12-22-2006, 02:08 PM   #765
RosyAristocracy

Quote:
Well parents want me to get better..better as in mentally better..Long ass story..to keep it short..I am someone with special needs...

but anywho...I dunno when I am leaving...YAY!!!!
BANZAI!! *Ties Yami to the ground* Now you can't leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonsko-chan View Post
WESTLAKE IS BEAUTIFUL! <3 I'm with my dad that weekend, so I'm gonna ask him if I can go. He works in Westlake and it's like a 20-30 minute drive from his house.

My mom has a friend who lives in Lake Sherwood and has a gorgeous hosue so maybe one day I can beg her to let us take pictures.
Yay!

Is the meeting officially the 6th at noon? (At Ashley's house?)
My mom needs to know so she doesn't make a plan that day.