Go Back   Cosplay.com > Usergroup Forums > Usergroup Discussion and Recruitment

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 12-22-2006, 03:14 PM   #766
inuashley

I've run the idea of having it at my house by my mom, and she says that it's likely, she just has to tell my dad first ^^ So I'll definitely know by the end of the weekend at the latest. ^_^

Unread 12-22-2006, 04:03 PM   #767
YamiMegumi
AM2 Cosplay Staff

I am teh greatest thinker ideaing person!!!

>_<
Cosplay Staff
YamiMegumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2006, 08:11 PM   #768
MilfieSakuraba
dontpokemeimafrickinninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by YamiMegumi View Post
I am teh greatest thinker ideaing person!!!

>_<
Yuppers, that is a good idea. *gasp! shock!* Yes, yes, I am still alive. And I didn't get any "happy birthday"s!

Complete:
Honda Tohru
TenTen

Next Cons:
ALA 2007
AX 2007
PMX 2007?

I claimed Envy at the Claim a Character thread!
MilfieSakuraba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2006, 09:03 PM   #769
firedramage
Lightbringer Alchemist

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilfieSakuraba View Post
Yuppers, that is a good idea. *gasp! shock!* Yes, yes, I am still alive. And I didn't get any "happy birthday"s!
Happy Late Birthday!!!!!!!!!!
firedramage is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2006, 09:27 PM   #770
inuashley

Oh, i'm sorry, was it your birthday? If so, then happy birthday ^_^ Here's a nice Gaara fanart video as your present ^^ : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldGiUR2Qvuo
Unread 12-22-2006, 09:37 PM   #771
MilfieSakuraba

Quote:
Originally Posted by firedramage View Post
Happy Late Birthday!!!!!!!!!!
Thanku

Quote:
Originally Posted by inuashley View Post
Oh, i'm sorry, was it your birthday? If so, then happy birthday ^_^ Here's a nice Gaara fanart video as your present ^^ : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldGiUR2Qvuo
Ooooo that was coolio. I like the art. Thankies

Complete:
Honda Tohru
TenTen

Next Cons:
ALA 2007
AX 2007
PMX 2007?

Unread 12-22-2006, 09:55 PM   #772
MilfieSakuraba

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanira View Post
Bone-wise, better than anticipated; am on a left-walking cast two weeks earlier than the doctor's thought I'd be ready for, so I can crutch myself 5-10 feet, which is fun; collarbone is still healing and foot is angry, so any further than that and bad things happen :< But am improving! Have a doctor's appointment on the 9th, and if everything goes well I might get the left cast removed. Am hoping :>
The right is going to be cast for upwards of six months yet, but I'm off my pain meds; been inexplicably ill for the past few days which is making this a pretty lame winter break. Have a dentist appointment tomorrow to see what part of my mouth was cracked when I hit the steering wheel--physically you can't tell, it just means I can't eat anything colder than room temperature at the moment. Which utterly mocks my love of ice cream :< And, naturally, meeting with the lawyer and insurance man the day after Christmas! Wee!

And that is the look into my personal life xD I'm sure everyone here cares immensely, but thanks for asking :> Lovelove! And so glad to hear you're doing better! Best hopes for your parade!
Awww. Milfie cares! Get better soon and think healing thoughts! I hope you can eat ice cream again soon,

Im sorry for double posting >.> <.<

Complete:
Honda Tohru
TenTen

Next Cons:
ALA 2007
AX 2007
PMX 2007?

Last edited by MilfieSakuraba : 12-22-2006 at 09:57 PM.
Unread 12-22-2006, 10:04 PM   #773
RosyAristocracy
Spinzaku: WABAM.

Quote:
LOL. I didn't either...
Of course, that was my fault for saying my birthday was in July. ^_^;
My cosplays: Ayase Yukiya (Okane Ga Nai), Suzaku Kururugi (Code Geass), Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji), Oscar François de Jarjayes (The Rose of Versailles), Regene Regetta (Gundam 00), Eduard Wernicke (Absolute Obedience), Turkey/Sadik Adnan, sans-culottes!France, Spain, and Belgium (Hetalia), Oz Bezarius (Pandora Hearts), Kagome (Inuyasha)

Planned: Russia (Hetalia), femme America (Hetalia), 11th Doctor (Doctor Who), Ianto (Torchwood), Demeter (original design/Greek mythology)
RosyAristocracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2006, 10:09 PM   #774
Kanira
Non-Playable Character

Quote:
Awww. Milfie cares! Get better soon and think healing thoughts! I hope you can eat ice cream again soon,

Im sorry for double posting >.> <.<
Eee *huggles* Thanks so much, you all are so sweet ^O^
Since I have endless freetime am putting together a pseudo-cosplay specifically for the day I actually get to meet you all xD My Christmas present to myself.
On that note, Merry Christmas to all! :> May winter vacation be enjoyed to its fullest extent!
Kanira is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-22-2006, 10:38 PM   #775
Ma Moi

So, the meeting might be at Ashley's house on the 6th? Hmm, that's a little more troublesome for me. =/ I'll work with it. I'd hitch a ride with Duralath, but he's moving out to LA for college. Guess that means we lost our "Weapons Master".
Unread 12-22-2006, 11:19 PM   #776
RosyAristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanira View Post
Eee *huggles* Thanks so much, you all are so sweet ^O^
Since I have endless freetime am putting together a pseudo-cosplay specifically for the day I actually get to meet you all xD My Christmas present to myself.
On that note, Merry Christmas to all! :> May winter vacation be enjoyed to its fullest extent!
Yayz! I can't wait to see what you make!
I'm sure I will enjoy winter vacation, I don't have an interruption of school for half of the hours I am awake like normal xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ma Moi View Post
So, the meeting might be at Ashley's house on the 6th? Hmm, that's a little more troublesome for me. =/ I'll work with it. I'd hitch a ride with Duralath, but he's moving out to LA for college. Guess that means we lost our "Weapons Master".
We had a weapons master?

We need an official decree that the meeting is at the 6th at noon at Ashley's house though...
My cosplays: Ayase Yukiya (Okane Ga Nai), Suzaku Kururugi (Code Geass), Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji), Oscar François de Jarjayes (The Rose of Versailles), Regene Regetta (Gundam 00), Eduard Wernicke (Absolute Obedience), Turkey/Sadik Adnan, sans-culottes!France, Spain, and Belgium (Hetalia), Oz Bezarius (Pandora Hearts), Kagome (Inuyasha)

Planned: Russia (Hetalia), femme America (Hetalia), 11th Doctor (Doctor Who), Ianto (Torchwood), Demeter (original design/Greek mythology)
Unread 12-22-2006, 11:44 PM   #777
Ma Moi

Yeah. There wasn't really a point to having a Weapons Master. He just wanted a cool title.
Unread 12-23-2006, 12:08 AM   #778
RosyAristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ma Moi View Post
Yeah. There wasn't really a point to having a Weapons Master. He just wanted a cool title.
...Ok then... so he didn't actually make props? ^_^;

I want a spiffy title... xD

Unread 12-23-2006, 12:27 AM   #779
inuashley

spiffy.... XD
Unread 12-23-2006, 12:59 AM   #780
RosyAristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by inuashley View Post
spiffy.... XD
what's spiffy? (besides obvious things like anime and pocky)