Go Back   Cosplay.com > Usergroup Forums > Usergroup Discussion and Recruitment

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 07-03-2007, 07:09 PM   #1246
Kurai_811
<3

So, how was everyone's AX? If you may wanna share some stories about your expirience, our AX thread: http://venturacosplay.aceboard.com/f...ge=0#i d77450

As a reminder, this months meeting is Saturday, july 14th, at 1pm in Foxfield park in Westlake. ^___^ Hope everyone can make it! =D

Unread 07-06-2007, 08:20 PM   #1247
RosyAristocracy
Spinzaku: WABAM.

Mizu, Milfie and I should be coming to this month's meeting, I just need to get an OK. ^^

As for cosplay: I'm not sure yet, what cosplays are you all planning to wear?
I'll probably only wear Deidara if others are doing Naruto cosplays, the cloak gets really hot in the day time >_<
My cosplays: Ayase Yukiya (Okane Ga Nai), Suzaku Kururugi (Code Geass), Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji), Oscar François de Jarjayes (The Rose of Versailles), Regene Regetta (Gundam 00), Eduard Wernicke (Absolute Obedience), Turkey/Sadik Adnan, sans-culottes!France, Spain, and Belgium (Hetalia), Oz Bezarius (Pandora Hearts), Kagome (Inuyasha)

Planned: Russia (Hetalia), femme America (Hetalia), 11th Doctor (Doctor Who), Ianto (Torchwood), Demeter (original design/Greek mythology)
RosyAristocracy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2007, 05:09 AM   #1248
inuashley

Obviously i'm there XD I'll be there as a secret character. ^^

Last edited by inuashley : 07-09-2007 at 05:01 PM.
Unread 07-11-2007, 01:46 PM   #1249
SumisuRin
Otaku Mom

July notices

There will be no snail mail notices this month because half the sign up sheets are not legible. Sorry 'bout that. Please check our forum for time, place and activity for this month's meeting on the 14th.
Unread 07-12-2007, 03:23 AM   #1250
inuashley

I will be bringing chips, drinks, and some snacks to the meeting from the party that are sealed, so that no one's dying out there XD
Unread 07-12-2007, 10:18 PM   #1251
Kurai_811
<3

alright then. suppose I'll be bringing cups and plates then? =) i won't be bringing the boombox this time since its busted DX lol
Unread 07-13-2007, 01:16 AM   #1252
RosyAristocracy

I would volunteer to bring something but I'm still unsure if we're going to the meeting since we might have a family thing, and my parents won't tell me if they're taking me or not. >.<
If I can go, I'll try to bring something! ^^;
My cosplays: Ayase Yukiya (Okane Ga Nai), Suzaku Kururugi (Code Geass), Ciel Phantomhive (Kuroshitsuji), Oscar François de Jarjayes (The Rose of Versailles), Regene Regetta (Gundam 00), Eduard Wernicke (Absolute Obedience), Turkey/Sadik Adnan, sans-culottes!France, Spain, and Belgium (Hetalia), Oz Bezarius (Pandora Hearts), Kagome (Inuyasha)

Planned: Russia (Hetalia), femme America (Hetalia), 11th Doctor (Doctor Who), Ianto (Torchwood), Demeter (original design/Greek mythology)
Unread 07-14-2007, 11:55 PM   #1253
inuashley

Well, the meeting was fun, albeit short. The best part was when me, Kaze, Mizu, and Milfie went to go invade the local Baskin Robbins and we made the guy who worked there say "anime rocks" on video XDD Anyway, I'll be able to go to the mext meeting, since the parade is only at 5pm ^^

EDIT: The pics from the meeting are up in my gallery ^^

Last edited by inuashley : 07-15-2007 at 04:37 PM.
Unread 07-25-2007, 07:40 AM   #1254
Kurai_811
<3

Our next meeting is Sunday, August 19th, 1pm-3pm at Constitution Park in Camarillo.

We will be having our first Scavenger Hunt with a list of items for everyone to collect and bring to the meeting; those with the most items collected will recive prizes! =D Please go to our forums here: http://venturacosplay.aceboard.com/2...07-meeting.htm for the list and more information. =)

- Kurai_811

Oh, and Inuashley, please remember to tell Jacob and Maguma about next month's meeting this time, thanks. ^^
Unread 07-25-2007, 07:24 PM   #1255
Ma Moi

Hey! i haven't posted in a while. Anyways, the August meeting sounds good to me. I'd post a reply on the forums, but i forgot my password ^^; Hopefully I'll catch everyone there.
Unread 07-26-2007, 12:10 AM   #1256
RosyAristocracy

Milfie and I will do our best to find some of those things in Hawaii! I'll post again on the 5th when I'm back to let you all know what we found. ^_^

Also, I was just wondering-- do the people who donate items get them back after the hunt, or are those items the prizes? ^^; (That way I know if I should get an extra item for me so there will still be things to find ^^)

Unread 07-26-2007, 01:22 AM   #1257
Kurai_811
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ma Moi View Post
Hey! i haven't posted in a while. Anyways, the August meeting sounds good to me. I'd post a reply on the forums, but i forgot my password ^^; Hopefully I'll catch everyone there.
heh heh, good to see you again, Ma Moi! =D awesome, be lookin' forward to seeing you at the meeting. Sucks about your password..

Kaze,
By "donated items" do you mean the items on the list to collect prior to the meeting? No, they are not the prizes. The prizes are completly separate, the items you bring with you from the list you get to take back home. ^___^ I'm the one who will supply the prizes, so no one's gotta worry about that.
Wow, cool, have fun in Hawaii!
Unread 07-26-2007, 08:12 AM   #1258
RosyAristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurai_811 View Post
Kaze,
By "donated items" do you mean the items on the list to collect prior to the meeting? No, they are not the prizes. The prizes are completly separate, the items you bring with you from the list you get to take back home. ^___^ I'm the one who will supply the prizes, so no one's gotta worry about that.
Wow, cool, have fun in Hawaii!
Yes, I mean the items on the list. I just wanted to know if we got the items back, or if those were the prizes. ^^;

So I'll post again after hawaii and let you know what we found!

Unread 08-06-2007, 12:09 AM   #1259
inuashley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikomicon View Post
For our So. Calif cosplayers, just a reminder. The MikomiCon 2007 is just around the corner. Come to CSUN in Northridge on Sept 7th-9th.

Interested in winning some very cool prizes in our masquerade?

Check out the masq rules/online reg at

http://www.mikomicon.com/EventsMasq.php

Don't miss the live performances and events in the Plaza Del Sol:

AkAI Sky
Dig Jelly
The Black Crystals
Authentic Japanese Dancers courtesy of LTAF
CSUN Aikido
CSUN Taiko
Naruto vs One Piece
Con Wars
Video Gaming Tourney-Finals
plus much more....

See you in Sept!
Seriously, this is getting to be spam. You've advertised both in th AX threads, and the SoCal summer gathering thread and now here as well. Please refrain from making off-topic(spam) posts. Thank you.
Unread 08-06-2007, 01:47 AM   #1260
Mikomicon
MikomiCon

Sorry,
I definitely didn't mean to sound as if I was spamming. I had just updated my cosplay.com info, and hadn't posted in awhile.
California State University Northridge
www.mikomicon.com
www.myspace.com/mikomicon
Mikomicon is offline   Reply With Quote