Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Commissioner Review

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 22 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 05-22-2008, 05:40 PM   #181
BeutifullyC

Im currently taking commission's on small props and accessories...

Visit my site www.geocities.com/cosplaycreationz/home

Unread 05-22-2008, 08:50 PM   #182
LegacyOfMadara

Welcome to the world of commissioning!

Last edited by LegacyOfMadara : 05-22-2008 at 08:53 PM.
LegacyOfMadara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2008, 03:11 PM   #183
snowkirby
Kaka powers - UNITE!

Oh I should've gone here a while ago!

I'm open for jewelry and character plushie commissions over my summer break (May-end of August); I also sell handmade bags and any misc. cosplay items, like fabric or wigs. I offer flat shipping rates, and I also stack for discounts (two items are half off shipping, three or more is FREE!). Also, all commissions are priced negotiably and affordably!

My site is at my signature; you can see examples of my work there and also at my in-progress gallery here at cosplay.com, as well as my account at Cosplay Lab. If you'd like to submit a commission there's a form at the site you can fill out and email me at .

I accept PayPal, check, and money order - NO CASH PLEASE! If you have any other questions you can always email me them as well ^_^. Hope to do business with you!
Sunday - Espeon Gijinka (Pokemon)
snowkirby is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2008, 12:10 AM   #184
GNB Cosplay
Cosplay Commissoner

GNB Cosplay Commissions

Commissioner Name: GNB Cosplay

Experience: I have been been studying fashion design for about three years now, and have been making cosplay for customers for over a year. I have my Associates degree in fashion design, however I am currently working on Bachelors degree in Fashion Design & Merchandising.

I have made costumes for men, women, and children; and I also created props and wigs. If you interested in viewing my work, then visit one of the websites below. I am in the process of creating my official commission site, but you can still view my work via myspace, or here on cosplay.com. My myspace page has my most up to date work though. (Btw, you don't need a myspace to view the pictures anymore, you can view them without even signing in!)

Website: www.freewebs.com/gnbcosplay or www.myspace.com/gnbcosplay

Contact Info: PM me or contact me via myspace or on my freewebs site

I also plan to start selling a line of Lolita, school girl uniform, and Jrock/Jpop costumes

Thanks for reading!
~Ginger

GNB Cosplay
"Fulfilling All Your Cosplay Needs!"
GNB Cosplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-02-2010, 11:20 PM   #185
Gill_hamilton

Art and Costume Shop! Open for Business!

Retro's Phlaberous Corner!

Fursuits!
Masks!
Cosplay!
OH MY!

Join the facebook group: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=123755237653316

and enjoy the bargains.
Gill_hamilton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2010, 07:47 PM   #186
King Tamaki

A fairly new commissioner to the ranks! We do customized anime/video game apparel including shirts, hats, bags, and jeans. Other works can be discussed. Here's the site!

http://britsanimeapparel.webs.com/
King Tamaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2010, 09:29 AM   #187
cosplaycommish
Banned

CosplayMandy Commissions

Hi! I have been cosplaying for over 6 years and am a highly experienced seamstress. I have made many wonderful costumes for myself, my friends, and many fellow cosplayers. You can find pictures of my work at http://photobucket.com/cosplaymandy
I always do my best to ensure 100% satisfaction on all my costumes (check out my comments)!! My costumes are very detailed and well made and I always use high quality fabrics. I am very experienced with many fabric types (including Lycra and synthetic leather). I am also able to get a wide range of different materials such as denim, wool, and cashmere to make my costumes more accurate. I can make just about any costume and I love a challenge. The more detailed and creative, the better!! I get a bit obsessive about projects, so it usually takes me about a month to make a costume!
I have recently partnered with a friend who makes high quality props and custom shoes professionally and I can get wigs at a discounted price, so I offer the entire cosplay package at a low price. Here is a link to our prop gallery
http://photobucket.com/cosplaymandyprops
Please PM me or email me at cosplaymandy@gmail.com for a quote. Don't forget reference pictures please!!! Please also let me know the due date and what parts of the costume you need.
As far as payment is concerned, I accept paypal, money orders and checks from US banks and am always willing to work out a payment plan.
Thanks!!
cosplaycommish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-21-2010, 01:28 PM   #188
mgg-thunder
The Mad Prop Maker

|\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\|
UK based cosplay prop maker
|/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/|

I make props for cosplay from masks to staffs to boot covers, anything that falls in to the prop catagory I will try my hand at. My prices are very reasonable, I most charge for the materials and asmall ammout for my time. If you would like to commision me for any prop work please pm me with a few links to pics of the item you'd like made and I'll get back to you with a price and an estimated time required.

I only accept paypal at the moment, you don't pay me untill after the item is complete but before posted, unless cost for the build is more than £20. Here is a link to DeviantART account where you can find pics of my work.

I have only a few months of experiance under my belt this is reflected in the price. I effectively use craft foam, clay, foamcore, polymorph and wood to a degree. If a prop requires something I haven't used before I don't charge if extra material is required because I've messed up.

Also I have a polacy that if your not 100% happy with how an item looks you don't pay anything.

NEXT CON
MCM Midlands Expo 2013

COSPLAYS FOR CON
Zero (Code Geass)

Last edited by mgg-thunder : 07-27-2010 at 08:04 AM.
mgg-thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2010, 03:18 AM   #189
nakamura_kun

Hello!
I'm an experienced seamstress with 5 years experienced. I specialize in Kimonos and Chinese Robes. I can do anything from cosplays to Lolita and CyberPunk clothing.

Check out my website.
belovedcosplay.webs.com
If your interested in a costume feel free to pm me or email me at belovedfashion@yahoo.com
Unread 08-09-2010, 07:56 AM   #190
.:Mage.Lulu:.
The BLACK MAGE

Hi!

I am a UK based cosplayer, I have been sewing since I was 14 and making costumes since I was 15. I am able to do advanced designs of costumes, fashion, and have had experience with props, prosthetics, fashion, bridal-wear and men's wear.
I have just finished a course in Fashion and Textiles with high marks, I have worked for designers Jacob Kimmie, Sulaimi Brookman and aided Harvey Nichols in a fashion show in London.
I have also experience with theatre, and stage, and also recently been recruited by the BBC Art Director for a popular show called 'Hustle'.

I will do costume commissions only for the time being Just give me a PM, or an email. Mud-kipz@hotmail.co.uk.

No MaTTeR HoW DaRK THe NiGHT... MoRNiNG aLWaYS CoMeS ...
.:Mage.Lulu:. is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2010, 08:17 AM   #191
bustercleveland

Be who you want.

The BEST prop at your con.

Epic photo-shoot.

I'll help- http://bustercleveland.blogspot.com/...equestfaq.html

I'll help- http://www.cosplay.com/marketplace/s...t/41402/cat/21

Last edited by bustercleveland : 10-26-2010 at 05:53 AM. Reason: addy change
bustercleveland is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2010, 04:38 AM   #192
zanderwitaz
Zprops.net

Hello,
I am an industrial designer who likes to make things for fun. Once in a while I do commissions if my schedule allows. My favorite area to work with is sci-fi video games and movies. I am best at weapons (guns) and armor. I have background in just about everything. (latex molding, clay modeling, animitronics, radio systems, LED lighting, vacuum forming, fiberglassing, scratch building, etc etc etc.

my most well known project is on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVNy6I1BPfY

because I have not posted about my other projects.

I have also made:

Star wars:

clone trooper armor
Arc trooper armor
Scout trooper armor

Team Fortress 2/orange box:

level 3 sentry gun
light up ubersaw
companion cube (the hearts light up)
scattergun

Stargate:

Open zat gun mold (which has been stolen/recasted and is now on ebay)

I also have a lot of experience making toys, customizing toys, making/designing packaging, and scratch building models.
zanderwitaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2010, 10:27 AM   #193
Axelai
I'm Awesome

I haven't done this yet? Silly me.

My name is Axelai :3 You can contact me by message here or by my email, rachellehall@cox.net.

I make Kandi bikinis and various other things (i like a challenge!). Here's my marketplace ad if you'd like to see it: http://www.cosplay.com/marketplace/s.../product/32948

I've been making these for years now, and the pictures there aren't even half of what i've made. So check it out and send me a PM :3

~Cure deviantART Tumblr Fan Page~

Vote for me at the Otaku House costume contest!!
Axelai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-21-2010, 09:23 AM   #194
JDscosplay
Commissioner

Jdscosplay

Hello!! My name is Nic, but my friends call me JD(long story ;p) and I am currently taking commissions!! I am very experienced with making all kinds of costumes and I have been cospaying for over 10 years. I am very detailed oriented and I love to make complex, interesting costumes. Depending on the complexity of the costume, it usually only takes me 4-6 weeks to complete a project. You can see some of the costumes I have made in my album at http://photobucket.com/jdscosplay I make props and custom made shoes too.
I accept PayPal, money orders and checks from US banks only. A 50% deposit is paid up front and the rest of the payment should be paid when the order is complete. To request a quote, please e-mail me, PM me or comment below. My email is jdscosplay@gmail.com Don't forget to include the following : name of the character and series,**Reference Pictures** , the parts of the costume you need, and your deadline.
Thank you!!
JDscosplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2010, 05:54 AM   #195
XnaokiX

We are a group of Cosplayers who wishes to make accurate armor, weapons, and accessories props for all who wishes to complete their cosplays. Place your commission orders, requests, and suggestions in our forums to help us reach 100% satisfaction.

Many cosplayers have many problems completing their cosplay because of how difficult it is to find makers who are able to commission large props and imitation weapons with the proper amount of details and wear-ability, we pride ourselves with our strive to make each commission as accurately as possible.

No matter where you are around the world, we are willing to ship it to you wherever that may be.

We do not make any cosplay CLOTHES. We only make PROPS!

DISCLAMER: All props are for display and showcase usage only. Please do not use them for actual swordplay as they will be damaged. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Visit our site for more information and picture of our lately cosplay props
http://assert-revenge.webs.com/

our team Facebook (more update from the official site...)
http://www.facebook.com/pages/AsserT...8393830?v=wall

Contact
For US customer or and for other country : Naokiez-Drachen@hotmail.com

you can ask us anything you want

thank you for interest.
XnaokiX is offline   Reply With Quote