Go Back   Cosplay.com > Reviews > Commissioner Review

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 30 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 05-16-2006, 06:19 PM   #31
Beverly
Emotion, yet peace...

Faeriewings Studios takes commissions for costumes, and some wigs and props. Check us out at faeriewings.net!
Beverly is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-20-2006, 10:48 PM   #32
Koisnake
I want some fancy sauce

I am taking fursuit commissions of all sorts, include heads, paws, feet, ears, tails and fullsuits. My prices are much lower than most people, and I am one of the few (if only) fursuiter who accepts cosplay commissions.

Please via my gallery for examples and go to the following link for pricing.

http://freewebs.com/cosfurs/prices.htm

Last edited by Koisnake : 04-14-2008 at 09:16 AM.
Koisnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2006, 11:00 PM   #33
Cyber Wolf
Bone Daddy

I'm taking comissions for the summer. Examples of work can be seen in my gallery~
Cyber Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2006, 02:17 PM   #34
Topaz
Miss Topaz

Topaz Jewelry

I take commissions for Jewelry and small props.

To see my stuff please go to my site. http://topazsworld.com

Cons planned this year

a-kon
otakon
Zen con
Topaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2006, 04:10 PM   #35
PrincessYuni
Master Commisioner

~Props and Armor~

No matter how complicated, large, or small. Weither you need it next year or next week. I will commision props and armor.
Anything from a pendent to a full gundam suit.

I work with your price range; if you are going low cost, then I will tell you about cheaper materials and/or construction methods to fit your price range. I work with everything from hot glue to fiberglass.

If you contact me, I will work with you to insure the highest quality product possible; weither its over the phone or through email, untill everything is layed out to the "t". It is of the utmost importance that we are able to communicate so that there are no "supprises" down the road.

Most times, If you want a prop that I have allready made, the price will be drastically lower than for one that I have yet to make.

Needless to say the more intricate your request is the longer it will take and the more it will cost. For the more expensive commisions you may be required to pay half of the final cost up front for materials for the commision.

I have learned half of what I know from the internet and half from experience. If asked, I will gladly suggest methods for making the prop yourself or, if need be, I will give tips and advice on howto work with different materials.

Contacting me is free, and I am always willing to answer any of your questions.

PM me here, EMAIL me at olivastudios@hotmail.com, or just head to the website.

Last edited by PrincessYuni : 08-14-2006 at 03:45 PM.
PrincessYuni is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-01-2006, 05:21 PM   #36
NissaElf

I am now taking costume commissions. This is not limited to things that can be sewn. I can do sewn costumes and jewelery. Just about everythignng except for wigs. I have been doing costumes for my daughter and now for cosplay. I especially love doing Suikoden costumes and have done Agnes and Rita.

Also my husband is taking prop commissions made of wood, plastic, metals, and just about any type of material. My husband makes all of the props and accessories for our costumes. He has quite a bit of experience of making high quality swords and will make armor. Sword prices start at $50 on up all with a nice automotive finish.

We are located in Central Illinios and can do the fittings in person if you live in or near our area.

The rates is full price for materials and a reasonable sliding scale of price per hour based on difficulty of product. I only require a deposit equal to the cost of materials to make the costume.

Here is some samples of my work more to come in the next few days:
http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.ph...=41332&cat=500

You can either PM me or e-mail me at Nissaelf@yahoo.com

Last edited by NissaElf : 07-04-2006 at 12:39 AM.
NissaElf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2006, 04:05 AM   #37
Forcebewitya
Fashion Assassin

Well I'm kind of new to commisioning but I feel I'm up to the challenge. I am now commisioning props including but not limited to swords, sheaths, guns, staffs....basically weapons I can do other things too but I've mainly made weapons in the past. If you want to see some of my work check out my props section in my photo gallery

My best props so far that I've made for myself are my Tusken Raider mask (made from a kit), Master Sword, and Master Sword Sheath which I havent got pictures up of yet. Feel free to drop me a PM or email me at Forcebewitya@yahoo.com

If you have something you want made email me and I'll come up with an estimate which is subject to change depending on how fast you need it and how much work it ends up being. Also you will need to pay for supplies up front. Thanks ^_^

Forcebewitya.

Prince of Persia-75%
Nikolai Orelov-10%
Vash The Stampede-Planned
Ezio Auditore Brotherhood-15%

One Tailed Wonders leather work Commissions look for us on Facebook
Legend of Zelda and Assassin's Creed items available contact either of us for details

Forcebewitya is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-08-2006, 03:20 PM   #38
girl156

Not commissioning anymore.

Last edited by girl156 : 05-07-2007 at 04:23 PM. Reason: update
girl156 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-08-2006, 07:44 PM   #39
taeliac
=^.*.^= ~KUPO!

Whoo! On one of my random visits to this board, I think I'll post ^___^

My name is Sam, and I run BeAnime.com. We (myself and Chris) make cosplay costumes, accessories, and some wigs & props.

So far, we have filled over 400 orders, and made over 90 different costumes & props that have been purchased by customers. We've been taking commissions since somewhere in 2003-ish. We're equipped to do everything from uniforms to custom embroidery, to plastic fabrications and some woodworking as well. We've also just started working on making accessories, clothing, and cosplay for Dollfies and other similarly-sized Asian Ball Jointed Dolls.

As a bit of a background, I am currently at the Univeristy of Wisconsin - Milwaukee, working on a BFA in Costume Production. See, all I'm going to be doing is costuming for the rest of my school life ^___^ And then beyond. Oh, and we are also a registered business, I hope that may help you feel a little bit better. Check out or customer feedback as well, and you'll see pictures and comments from our past customers. I haven't sold on eBay very much for the past few years, but you can see what we have for feedback (all positive) under taeliacstudio_cosplay

I also try to keep my gallery on Cosplay.com up to date, so you can check there for some of the costumes we've made, or you can watch me on DeviantArt to see the latest pieces!

Thanks all ^________^

~*~*~*~Updates~*~*~*~
We're currently very limited on space, so if you would like a commission, please consider inquiring quite a while ahead of time - we can only work on one or so commission per month, because of school (we're in classes from about 9 in the morning until either 8 or 9:30 at night every day but Friday!).

Also! We are taking wig commissions at a discount, in order to get some more experience with them. Taeliac has had 3 workshops with a Broadway Wigmaster, but would like more experience with cosplay wigs, not theatre wigs. All wig commissions will be done for material, supply and shipping cost only - get these while we're offering them this cheap!

Why just watch anime when you can be anime?
BeAnime.com
Taeliac Studio Cosplay

Last edited by taeliac : 08-24-2007 at 10:38 AM.
taeliac is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2006, 02:09 PM   #40
AshleyV
KiraRhian Cosplay

After getting my work schedule in order I currently have room for 1-2 costume commissions (depending on the difficulty) and 2-3 wig commissions (depending on the difficulty). I also update my store once a week with new items as well.

http://www.acparadise.com/acplaza.php?a=21

Facebook / Tumblr / DevianArt
AshleyV is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-15-2006, 04:27 PM   #41
kalajessta
Chevalier

I am currently available to take upon several plush commissions. I can do a variety of different plush. I offer many services to suit your needs.

These are the type of plushies I can offer to make you:

Mini custom plushies (2-3") - $5 - $15

Mini moogle plushie keychains (2-3") - $5

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/34739975/

Mini Heartless plushie keychains (2-3") - $5

Heartless Plushies (7-9") - $20

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/34740164/

UFO Custom made plushies -

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/31088445/

Small (5-7") - $35
Medium (8-10") - $40
Large (10-12") - $45

Original Custom Made Plushies -

http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/33070833/

Small (5-7") - $30
Medium (8-10") - $35
Large (10-12") - $40

I start my prices basing of of felt material and the time it takes to make it. You are welcome to choose whatever material you wish, but the basic prices will change accordingly. I use a variety of felt, fleece, suede, microplush, velbroa, etc. The prices above are the starting price based of felt material.

For more examples, please check my deviant site:

http://kalajessta.deviantart.com/

If your interested in purchasing a custom plush from me or have any questions about my services, please contact me via IM or PM or email. Thank you!

Benviolo (Romeo x Juliet); Guy Cecil - Hopeless Dreamer (Tales of the Abyss); Rossiu (Gurren-Lagann); Pegasus (Yu-Gi-Oh)

2008 Cons:
A and G Ohio, TekkoshoCon, Anime Central, Anime Expo, Otakon, Ikasu Con, Matsuri Con, Tsubasa Con, Youma Con, AnimeUSA
kalajessta is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-17-2006, 02:24 PM   #42
Crizl
POSER! XD

I take commissions for plushies and various fashion accessories. (That includes kitty/character hats, legwarmers/schoolgirl socks, kitty paw scarves, purses/bags, and arm warmers.) I am also a professional artist so any needs a logo or design made for a costume I can help with those as well. :3

My site specializes in showcasing my art, which is www.crizl.com , but here are the shortcuts to my sewing portions!

Fashion stuff - http://anji-mito.com/commission2004/fun_stuff.html

Plushies - http://anji-mito.com/commission2004/plushies.htm

My most recent plush, 3 foot Time Jump Akamaru isn't on my site yet, he is here - http://anji-mito.com/plushies/akaprogress_final01.jpg

better pic of my Anbu Kakashi Plushie - http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=567620

Thank you very much!
Crizl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-03-2006, 11:33 PM   #43
KeyOfTwilight
.hack//TWILIGHT

I do costume, prop and accessory commissions within my ability (PM to inquire.) My base of operations currently is my home, in Oviedo, Florida. I am available during most of the year, and depending on my schedule can complete costumes on a time frame when requested. Email is at SharinganRogue@gmail.com and if you wish to commission me, just send a picture of the desired costume, how long until you need it, and I will reply back with whether I can or cannot complete the request, and after that, how much the costume and supplies will cost.
Unread 07-06-2006, 01:04 PM   #44
ruexbluesummer

Hi all!

Currently taking costume, wig, prop commissions:
www.lovezutto.com

And photo enhancing, plushies, and fun stuff to boot. :3

Arigato!
ruexbluesummer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-09-2006, 08:16 PM   #45
Nekkid Ichigo

Okay, so it's time to make it final and official. I've started taking up doing commissions, primarily for swords, katanas and such. My main background in props right now stands with BLEACH, but I've got a few others in works, as well. If there's something you'd like made, please feel free to inquire with me, via PM or email jkalpowsky@gmail.com and I'll be glad to try to help out!

I've currently got plenty of room for that Otakon rush, too, but time's starting to run short >.<

~John
Nekkid Ichigo is offline   Reply With Quote