Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Sakura Con

Unread 03-27-2006, 04:34 PM   #1
Eurobeat King
Justified Photographer

Eurobeat King : Sakura Con 2006 Pictures

Hey everyone,

Back from Sakuracon, and if you're wondering where my pictures are, they'll be up later tonight starting with Friday's pictures. I've given all 1300+ pics to Admin, and he's told me he'll upload them later on this evening into my gallery. The patience is worth it since ALL the pictures (again, Friday's first) will go up immediately, rather than me uploading a few hundred each night (with that many, it usually takes me 2-3 days just to post one day's worth of pictures.) So this new way is muuuuuch better.

Until then, please enjoy the pictures that I took on Thursday:

Eurobeat King Presents: Sakura Con Thursday
Eurobeat King Presents: Sakura Con Friday
Eurobeat King Presents: Sakura Con 2006 : Day 2 (Saturday)
Eurobeat King Presents: Sakura Con 2006 : Day 3 (Sunday)

Please feel free to use the pictures I took of you for your cosplay.com gallery and/or your own website, and any credit you can give me would be appreciated. The pics I take are 3 to 5mp in size, but the upload size-limit is 300k. If you'd like a larger-sized picture / full-size of your costume(s) picture(s) please send me a PM and include the link to the picture, and include an email to where to send the picture to I'll get to it ASAP. And if there are pictures of your costume(s) that I posted that you DO NOT like, please PM me the link and I'll remove those. But hopefully you'll like all that I post.

Thanks to everyone who posed for pictures for me, for those who came up and said hi to me, and those that asked me to take their pictures. My apologies if I missed your costume, and next year since I now know where to be in that convention center, I'll keep an eye out for you next time!

Enjoy the pictures, and take care!

Last edited by Eurobeat King : 01-20-2007 at 06:51 AM.
Eurobeat King is offline   Reply With Quote