Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Connecticon

Unread 04-17-2006, 11:13 AM   #1
Uchiha Nick

Gravitation cosplay gathering!!

Conneticon isn't for a while but we should start getting people together for some gravi fun. I will definetly be bringing my Ryuichi costume so I better find my band when I get there X3

Unread 04-17-2006, 02:05 PM   #2
Hiro_01
"haha moo"-Kakashi

haha! I'll love to be Shuichi,but i don't know what outfit to cosplay as.
L100%
Jessy:100%
Ed-100%
Adding a new con to the list! Bakuraketsu, Anime Boston, CT con (hopefully they'll be more in the summer if i can pay for them all)
Hiro_01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-09-2006, 10:56 PM   #3
LordAhsayuni
Sasoriza no Onna!

i think i have pics of u hiro, and btw sorry if i offend, but your skit was like the worst one >.<. i didnt even know that was you.... if your who i think you are, your whole "skit" was 'al? al? where are you? *huff* al? al? Aaaaaal?' It wasnt funny and kind of got on my nerves... sorry but i just had to say it -_-;
Unread 06-02-2006, 10:10 PM   #4
Hiro_01
"haha moo"-Kakashi

^^; what do you expect from improve? I can do better but it was improvesaition.
L100%
Ed-100%
Adding a new con to the list! Bakuraketsu, Anime Boston, CT con (hopefully they'll be more in the summer if i can pay for them all)
Unread 06-03-2006, 01:06 PM   #5
Adara

I think my friend will be bringing her Ryuichi costume.. ^^

2011 cosplay: Bellatrix LeStrange, Alice (SyFy miniseries)
Adara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-03-2006, 08:19 PM   #6
Hiro_01
"haha moo"-Kakashi

OH! do i get him if i don't find a Yuki?
L100%
Ed-100%
Unread 06-20-2006, 09:21 PM   #7
sakuralyuy
Wheres my Usa-chan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Nick
Conneticon isn't for a while but we should start getting people together for some gravi fun. I will definetly be bringing my Ryuichi costume so I better find my band when I get there X3
If all goes well you will have Noriko there to bother.

sakuralyuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2006, 09:46 PM   #8
Yuki Eiri
Sweet sweet Valentine

I cosplayed Yuki last year and my Shuichi decided not to show up. >.> Everyone thought I was some sanji dude.. I was insulted and vowed never to cosplay Yuki without a SHuichi ever again.
Unread 06-20-2006, 11:04 PM   #9
Hiro_01
"haha moo"-Kakashi

YUKI! you can be my Yuki! i needed a yuki badly. And it was funny because i kept thinking that he was a yuki and was very disapointed when he wasn't
L100%
Ed-100%
Unread 06-20-2006, 11:25 PM   #10
Yuki Eiri
Sweet sweet Valentine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hiro_01
YUKI! you can be my Yuki! i needed a yuki badly. And it was funny because i kept thinking that he was a yuki and was very disapointed when he wasn't
NO ONE knew who I was D: I hate one piece, and really, I was VERY insulted to be called that character, but yeah.. I was so mad when they bailed on me. We'll have to see.. Im cosplaying RUfus ShinRa Saturday which requires the same haircut XD So I can probably switch out of it, as well as my sora costume on friday which uses a wig. [Hashiba Sora from Sukisho, not Sora from KH.. ] so I could change outta that then too.. But yeah.. I can do that if you need a yuki.. As long as you commit to going to the con in costume.. I was really upset because Yuki isn't an identifyable character without a Shu hanging off his arm.. It's no fun for me if no one knows who I am! D:

The only forseeable problem I have is the photo shoot is really early.. W hich means I will have no time to show off my sora costume with my friend who's cosplaying Fujimori in the princess dress.. I'd have to switch to yuki, get the shoot done, and switch back to Sora, then switch to Yuki again later on.. [Which I do not mind, but it might annoy people.]..It just seems a shame to banish the costumes my friend and I worked hard on for a Yuki costume I wear to damn near all the cons XD... If the shoot w as later in the afternoon it wo uldn't be so bad, but yeah.. I dont mind switching cosumtes a few times if you dont. XD

Edit: But you'd get a male Yuki. XD.. Don't pay attention to the Gay man with blonde hair.

Last edited by Yuki Eiri : 06-20-2006 at 11:35 PM.
Yuki Eiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2006, 07:19 AM   #11
MagentaFox
Hexagons are evil...

I remember you last year. I was the Yuki with a Shuichi. I mean this with respect here, but people thought you were Sanji because your wig was long and styled like his hair. A little snip or two to layer it up and people would have known you on your own!

Also, the Kingdom Hearts & Final Fantasy shoot is Saturday at 3 if you wanna use that as the time to show off Sora.

I'm suprised people think the shoot time is too early, but as said in the thread, times are subject to change. If you talk to me we can work something out.
Catelyn Stark - Game of Thrones

Last edited by MagentaFox : 06-21-2006 at 10:53 AM.
MagentaFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2006, 11:11 AM   #12
Yuki Eiri
Sweet sweet Valentine

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagentaFox
I remember you last year. I was the Yuki with a Shuichi. I mean this with respect here, but people thought you were Sanji because your wig was long and styled like his hair. A little snip or two to layer it up and people would have known you on your own!

Also, the Kingdom Hearts & Final Fantasy shoot is Saturday at 3 if you wanna use that as the time to show off Sora.

I'm suprised people think the shoot time is too early, but as said in the thread, times are subject to change. If you talk to me we can work something out.

Two things..: That wasn't a wig. That was my hair.

Second, I said NOT the sora from KH.. It's the sora from Sukisho.. There's a difference XD
Unread 06-21-2006, 12:15 PM   #13
Hiro_01
"haha moo"-Kakashi

!

Quote:

Were you guys in cosplaychess? if so i remember you!

and i don't have any problem with that, i'm bi myself ^^;

question though, do you mind if i kiss you just to clame you if any Shuichis start to hit on you?

oh and i'll be first epsoad shuichi. The one with the yellow shirt and tan shorts on Friday, and on Saturday and sunday i'll be the battery shu. But i may have to bring that costume just to change into.
L100%
Ed-100%

Last edited by Hiro_01 : 06-21-2006 at 12:18 PM.
Unread 06-21-2006, 12:17 PM   #14
MagentaFox
Hexagons are evil...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuki Eiri
Two things..: That wasn't a wig. That was my hair.

Second, I said NOT the sora from KH.. It's the sora from Sukisho.. There's a difference XD
Oh wow, that's your hair? Sorry, it just seems no one is that true natural blonde anymore and your hair was, like, perfectly shaped (no friz or anything). My mind is boggled now, I hope your proud.

And sorry, I misread your post and thought Sora and the Sukisho character were two different costumes. My bad. I was thinking of moving the Gravi shoot to a something:30 (like 2:30 or 3:30) slot. Would that work better for you and Hiro_01?
Catelyn Stark - Game of Thrones
MagentaFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2006, 12:21 PM   #15
Hiro_01
"haha moo"-Kakashi

Actually, one of the only Ino's and the femail Naruto that was walking around last year, her hair's natural but she did bleach it a bit first. just a bit.
'
Quote:
Oh wow, that's your hair? Sorry, it just seems no one is that true natural blonde anymore and your hair was, like, perfectly shaped (no friz or anything). My mind is boggled now, I hope your proud.

And sorry, I misread your post and thought Sora and the Sukisho character were two different costumes. My bad. I was thinking of moving the Gravi shoot to a something:30 (like 2:30 or 3:30) slot. Would that work better for you and Hiro_01?
L100%
Ed-100%