Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Original Designs

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 04-20-2006, 12:32 PM   #1
squ33k t0y

KH2 female Sora? o.o

First of all, I hope I put this the right forum x.x I wasn't sure if I should put it in Costume Critique, but sense it's not a costume yet, I thought I should put it in here?

OOOKIES! Well, I was looking around cosplay.com this morning trying to think of a fourth cosplay to do for Otakon (and other conventions if it turned out well xD) and I was thinking about Sora...but I've never used a wig, so I thought that wouldn't work, so then I thought of a female Sora! xD

I tried to draw a picture of a possible outift, but I'm horrible at making original outfits, so any suggestions would be nice ^^

The skirt, I don't really like @.@ But I'm self conscience of my thighs, so a skirt that flows out is really the only thing I would want to do x.x And it seems sort of plain to me...but yeah!

http://i34.photobucket.com/albums/d1...rland/scan.jpg
thats the picture I drew. (don't mind the thing at the top xD I was just noteing to myself something on the keyblade I hadn't noticed before xDD;; ) Sorry that it's kinda messy x.x

I also wanted to see if anyone would even like the idea ._. I wouldn't want to anger any of the KH fans ^^;;;

Thanks for reading! ^^

Cosplay/Art Tumblr
squ33k t0y is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-20-2006, 12:47 PM   #2
ChibiTifa05
THIS IS HETALIAAAAA!

Well, you didn't anger me. ^^ I was actually thinking of doing the same thing one day. I think cosplaying a female version of Sora is cute! ^^ Your design is really awesome, and the skirt is not too short (I hate femme cosplays with miniskirts...><). If it was me (only what I would do), I would make the skirt pleated with the same design or have it buff out a bit like how the pants are. Instead of a shirt underneath, I'd wear a tube top. Great idea and great design. I hope to see it at Otakon! ^^
Unread 04-20-2006, 12:48 PM   #3
Eilis Angelos
Makeup Technique dabbler

Personally, I love the idea. I would say to make the skirt a little longer. Just a little bit, but still above the knee. (I realize that it's just a sketch.) If it's Sora, then it would need to be pretty functional for all of that fighting. Maybe a skort if you're not opposed to it? I hope you get to make it!

A-Kon June 9-11 Fri-Female Harry Potter, Sat-Roxas w/wooden keyblades & Sun-DNAngel makeup original concept.
Anime Festival Wichita August 18-20
Fri-no cosplay; Blue Bunny Hat, Sat-Roxas, Masquerade-Painted on mask and Arwen-ish dress, Sun-Female Harry Potter.

I would appreciate any pictures that were taken of me.

Must... watch... more... ANIME!

Last edited by Eilis Angelos : 04-20-2006 at 12:52 PM.
Eilis Angelos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2006, 01:25 PM   #4
Tifa Lin
Lin Lin-Chan

Go for it!

I was gonna make my own version too ^^
Tifa Lin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2006, 02:01 PM   #5
Lady Subaru

XD! Now I want to design a female Roxas or Riku... saddly I have too many outfits already planned, lol!
Unread 04-20-2006, 02:02 PM   #6
squ33k t0y

Thank you everyone!! ^^

Originally I was thinking of a pleated skirt, but I didn't know how to Final Fantasize it xD;;

And the skirt I had, had like...these tight spandexy-type shorts under it..so it would get Sora's blue pants under the skirt, but also for fighting purposes o.o *doesn't understand how they can make anime girls fighting in mini skirts x.x*

I'll mess around with it, and see! ^^

I still don't really know what to do with the shoes either >< Maybe something like Kairi's? (KH2) @.@

Cosplay/Art Tumblr
Unread 04-20-2006, 02:04 PM   #7
squ33k t0y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tifa Lin
Go for it!

I was gonna make my own version too ^^
Oh oh! If you ever do, I would like to see! ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Subaru
XD! Now I want to design a female Roxas or Riku... saddly I have too many outfits already planned, lol!
xD!! That would be awesome!! xD

Cosplay/Art Tumblr
Unread 04-20-2006, 02:07 PM   #8
Tifa Lin
Lin Lin-Chan

OKAY!!! I'll make it after I come back from Singapore...cuase right now...I'm focusing on AC Tifa...^^ But I'll be sure to send you the pics first! ^^
Unread 04-20-2006, 02:07 PM   #9
Tifa Lin
Lin Lin-Chan

Ok...Ignore this post...sorry.....
Unread 04-20-2006, 02:10 PM   #10
squ33k t0y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tifa Lin
OKAY!!! I'll make it after I come back from Singapore...cuase right now...I'm focusing on AC Tifa...^^ But I'll be sure to send you the pics first! ^^
Yay!! ^^

Cosplay/Art Tumblr
Unread 04-20-2006, 02:17 PM   #11
Eilis Angelos
Makeup Technique dabbler

Quote:
Originally Posted by squ33k t0y
And the skirt I had, had like...these tight spandexy-type shorts under it..so it would get Sora's blue pants under the skirt, but also for fighting purposes o.o *doesn't understand how they can make anime girls fighting in mini skirts x.x*

I'll mess around with it, and see! ^^

I still don't really know what to do with the shoes either >< Maybe something like Kairi's? (KH2) @.@
That's actually what I was thinking would work best. Maybe some Chuck Taylors if you can afford them. I think I heard that they make fake ones at Wal*Mart and places like that. Perhaps get a pair of those and paint them w/the correct color scheme? (I've never painted shoes before.)

I like the idea for the shorts under the skirt. That could look really cute. I can't wait to see this!

A-Kon June 9-11 Fri-Female Harry Potter, Sat-Roxas w/wooden keyblades & Sun-DNAngel makeup original concept.
Fri-no cosplay; Blue Bunny Hat, Sat-Roxas, Masquerade-Painted on mask and Arwen-ish dress, Sun-Female Harry Potter.

Unread 04-20-2006, 03:23 PM   #12
squ33k t0y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eilis Angelos
That's actually what I was thinking would work best. Maybe some Chuck Taylors if you can afford them. I think I heard that they make fake ones at Wal*Mart and places like that. Perhaps get a pair of those and paint them w/the correct color scheme? (I've never painted shoes before.)

I like the idea for the shorts under the skirt. That could look really cute. I can't wait to see this!

Thank you!! ^^

I regret throwing out my old chucks now x.x I used to have a pair of black high tops, but they were old...and got too big for me? O.o;; (my feet shrunk 2 shoe sizes! ><) I don't really have enough money to buy more x.x but hopefully I can find some fake high top ones at Wal-Mart! I've seen some low top ones at Payless, but I donno if those would work ><

Cosplay/Art Tumblr
Unread 04-20-2006, 08:05 PM   #13
Eilis Angelos
Makeup Technique dabbler

I definitely think that high-tops would be better. I'll keep an eye out and if I spot any online or at any national chains I'll post about it!

Unread 04-20-2006, 08:20 PM   #14
RogueMimzy
back after a hiatus~

Yay for other femme designers!!!! I have a notebook that is slowly becoming filled with all sorts of feminated designs...most of which I will probably never do, but would be thrilled to see done. I have a femme Sora design or two myself (one of which I attempted to do for Halloween and sorta failed...), along with a Riku and I am working on a Roxas. Feminating ish fun!

Unfortunately, I have absolutely no idea where to start for the shoes, etc.

Have fun with this! Post lots of pix!

~meri-san
See you at Miraicon | CPAC | Connecticon | Otakon | NYCC | Derpycon
facebook
RogueMimzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-20-2006, 09:54 PM   #15
squ33k t0y

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eilis Angelos
I definitely think that high-tops would be better. I'll keep an eye out and if I spot any online or at any national chains I'll post about it!

thank you!! ^^

Cosplay/Art Tumblr