Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Otakon > Rides / Roommates

Unread 04-23-2006, 07:05 PM   #1
StarStrung
RWAR!!!

3 people need a room

Okay so I'm not really a cosplayer and I did it once, but as it turns out I would like to go to Otakon this year but we decided kinda late and it looks like a majority of the cheaper and closer hotels are completely sold out.

Me, my boyfriend, and my sister all need a room and we'll cool with sleeping on the floor or whatever. We're laid back people and will be out of your hair for the most part - we do enjoy our daily showers. My boyfriend has never been introduced to the whole cosplay thing and I think it would be cool to show him the "other world." We're mainly gamers but he's never been to a 'con and I haven't been to one for a while soo...

Can anyone take in 3 more roommates?

ps if we have time to do it we're making ninja costumes with our nonexistant costume making skills!
StarStrung is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-11-2006, 02:00 PM   #2
Azimel
ヽ(´ー`)/

I'm afraid I can't offer the room (I already have 7 people coming with me) but can you afford about $80 a night (amongst three, that means each person pays a little over $25 dollars)? If so, check out this site: http://www.americasbestinns.com/rese...asp?facid=1150

They still have rooms left at a good price. If you have a car, it's 7 miles from the convention center, pretty much in a straight line. I have no idea if this actually helps. :/