Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Connecticon

Unread 05-10-2006, 03:38 AM   #1
Rath Illucer
aka Silvered Fox

BLEACH Gathering

Bleach Gathering

I'm thinking of trying to plan a bleach gathering (i'll be at it as Byakuya hopefuly, and i'll be draging my Fukutaichou along too)

I've never done this, but i think it could be good! Especialy if anyone is interested, post some suggestions? What would you like to do? I'll be brainstorming ideas, but if you're going to be coming, then tell me some things you'd have fun with doing ^ ^ Put you're name and character in a post along with any suggestions or just PM me.

Time will depend on what else is going on at the con, who wants to gather, and when might be best for everyone.

^ ^

Time/Location/Other Info[
  • If this works for people Saturday Noon is what's on the official sticky. Any feedback on this? How well will that work for people?
Activities
  • Pictures. I'd at least like to get people together for some pictures, so (like you wouldn't already) Bring cameras!
  • Shinigami Tag
  • More events coming soon! (hopefuly ^ ^)
    Edit* I'll be talking to Renji, and my Aniki in a bit, so i've been waiting on posting activities. Get back to you soon on that ^ ^ - I'll be trying to make this as interesting as possible!

Attendees
  • Rath Illucer
  • Renji
  • Arashi Kitsune
  • Lord Ahsayuni
  • Adara
  • AnimeParty
  • Zepka's Hollow
  • Uchiha Nick

Hope to see you! ^ ^

Last edited by Rath Illucer : 06-12-2006 at 08:12 PM.
Rath Illucer is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-13-2006, 03:46 PM   #2
LordAhsayuni
Sasoriza no Onna!

Sign Me up!

Name:Chris
Cosplay: Ichigo or Hitsugaya
Unread 05-13-2006, 03:50 PM   #3
LordAhsayuni
Sasoriza no Onna!

maybe you could make some kind of game where you have to capture "souls" and the number one shinigami wins a prize... Maybe like a modified tag? but it would have to me made harder somehow.... like we could have hollows or something that attach the shinigamis turning them into souls... i dunno, just a stupid little idea
Unread 05-14-2006, 07:36 PM   #4
Rath Illucer
aka Silvered Fox

hmm... that could be quite interesting yes ^ ^ I'll need to contact my group and see A; what they think, and B; need to get a good idea for a prize then ^ ^
Unread 05-17-2006, 03:07 PM   #5
Adara

Hmm, I might have a Bleach costume by then, but I'm not sure. Haven't decided yet, really. ^^

2011 cosplay: Bellatrix LeStrange, Alice (SyFy miniseries)
Adara is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2006, 02:46 AM   #6
Rath Illucer
aka Silvered Fox

It would be awsome to have you there ^ ^ Even if it only ends up being for 15 min of pics... We've begun to realize our group will be a little eclectic... (so far only 2 bleach cosplayers going in our group) If we stick together though, we'll have quite the few Final Fantasy/KH/Etc. with us though ^ ^

We're still figuring out activities and such... although those and times will depend on if anyone wants to get together. And what you guys want to do if we meet.
  • Sora KH2 - Chillin' on the Beach version 100%
-in progress-
  • Full KH2 Sora - 30%
  • v2 Ritsuka - 70%
  • Upgrading Tsunayoshi... whenever the mail gets here ^^

Planned Conventions
  • Anime Boston 2010
  • Connecticon 2010
Unread 05-30-2006, 09:01 AM   #7
AnimeParty
President Of Anime Party

Rukia on Sat.
Takiko Okuda (Fushigi Yuugi)
Byakuya (Bleach)
Giroro (Keroro Gunso)

FanExperience:
?
AnimeParty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2006, 04:57 PM   #8
Rath Illucer
aka Silvered Fox

Awsome ^ ^ We need pictures together then ^ ^ (i'll be Byakuya all 3 days hopefuly - Same for Renji, and so far we Also have our KH2 Riku hanging out with us. Would be good to meet you.
-in progress-
  • Full KH2 Sora - 30%
  • v2 Ritsuka - 70%

Planned Conventions
  • Anime Boston 2010
  • Connecticon 2010
Unread 06-02-2006, 10:45 AM   #9
Zepka's_Hollow
The other side of light

yo that sounds awsome....im going as a shinigami i designed. or i might go as maki-chan from the boutno episode of bleach (fillers ).
Anime Boston 10
Connecticon 10
Otakon 10

Roronoa Zoro-One Piece-Multiple versions
Yoshimitsu-Soulcalibur (3 or 4)
Mifune-Soul Eater
Megatron-Transformers G1
----------------------------------------------------
Nakama means family. Family means no one gets left behind.
Zepka's_Hollow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-07-2006, 04:42 PM   #10
Uchiha Nick

Name:Uchiha Nick
Cosplay: Hisagi SHuuhei

EXPECT ME AND MY 69 FACE TO BE THERE WHOOT!
Unread 06-08-2006, 07:23 AM   #11
Rath Illucer
aka Silvered Fox

oo it would be awsome to actualy HAVE ppl there (instead of just our ranadom group)^ ^ This'll hopefuly turn into something good. Bleach Cosplayers(and fans) unite! I'll add all your names for now, so just say something if otherwise. Anyone up to suggestions for a time/time zone yet? ^ ^Sorry i've also been off a bit, My mother... is less as understanding when she's... unhappy... to avoid unnecesary swearing on here... (yeah, i'm 20 but i still live w/ my parents... still free rent for now ^ ^) So she's been... tempermental about allowing me on 'her' computer. so. I'll be on and off until she cools down. ^ ^ If my temper will alow hers to cool down that is... i seem to always be doing something to agrivate her... or she'll do something to agrivate me... and it um, escalates. - anyways, it would be great to have you there! any/all of you! (and again please bear with me, as i've never exactly done this before, but i thought Bleach needed a gathering. Or at least a photo shoot. And it would be nice to meet some of you ppl too, since as i've mentioned i can only (curently) frequent one convention a year... (so yeah i'm kindof trying to pack a few years past, plus all of the cons i would have wanted to go to this year in addition to this one... into this one and only con. It's ok though. I've become an Insomniac recently ^ ^ At least that'll be USEFUL around this time of year.

Also sorry for taking this post up with rambling - I've gotten very little sleep... again... so it's starting to afect my typing skills. I think i've been catching most of the typos (like that one that you can't see now) ^ ^ I REALY need to go actualy sleep now... i've just been a little reluctant since i don't know when i'll be let back on this thing, ne? Anyway, going off topic while trying to apologize for going off topic in the first (few) places... sad to think i managed that. *Laughs* I woke up about 10 yesterday morning... lol. 2 hrs to 24 hrs. ^ ^ Weird. I shouldn't be this out of it... i'm normaly good for at leat 30... well. Good Night then. And i'll get on that list i have at the top there before i sleep though too.
-in progress-
  • Full KH2 Sora - 30%
  • v2 Ritsuka - 70%

Planned Conventions
  • Anime Boston 2010
  • Connecticon 2010
Unread 06-18-2006, 08:32 PM   #12
Zepka's_Hollow
The other side of light

Hey i had an idea....what if we did a Bleach fan fight/Mock battle, and make it like a "Who would win...." kind of game.

i myself will be going as a custom made shinigami. and i would love to see how people would think my shinigami would stand up to some of the favorites fo the series.
Anime Boston 10
Connecticon 10
Otakon 10

Roronoa Zoro-One Piece-Multiple versions
Yoshimitsu-Soulcalibur (3 or 4)
Mifune-Soul Eater
Megatron-Transformers G1
----------------------------------------------------
Nakama means family. Family means no one gets left behind.
Zepka's_Hollow is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2006, 12:48 AM   #13
Rath Illucer
aka Silvered Fox

hmm... well my sword will be cardboard (lol) but it should be fairly durable (useing Featherweight's beyond godly tutorials) It'll take whatever swinging i want out of it, but i know our Renji's sword will be fairly paper mache, and not so good for even mock swinging... (i think) That may change - Anyone else interested? Gotta love that, BUT I think Connecticon may have restrictions on unauthorized LARPing, etc. (if i remember correctly from what i was told about year-before-last's con by 2 attending freinds) If there's no problem I think that would be quite interesting, (although i personaly am not so good a fighter lol - no oportunity to learn/do it much to my great dismay)

Thanks for sharing the idea btw, if we're going to hang together for more than just a photo shoot, as more of a real gathering, i'm much more interested in hearing what you who would be there would find interesting and fun to do. ^ ^ That's the point of this of course (well - that and getting together as many bleach cosplayers as we can 'cause that just tends to look awsome, and also provides a nice oportunity to meet people ^ ^)

If anyone else wants to come out with any other ideas, or suggestions, i'd love to hear them! ^ ^
-in progress-
  • Full KH2 Sora - 30%
  • v2 Ritsuka - 70%

Planned Conventions
  • Anime Boston 2010
  • Connecticon 2010
Unread 06-22-2006, 08:17 AM   #14
MagentaFox
Hexagons are evil...

Hey guys. You're photoshoot time is currently Saturday at noon. Is this okay with you guys? If not, please speak up and tell me what time or day you would prefer.

Anime Next
Catelyn Stark - Game of Thrones
Narcissa Malfoy - Harry Potter

Connecticon
Isabela - Dragon Age 2
Sonia Nevermind - Dangan Ronpa 2
Miranda Lawson (DLC Armor) - Mass Effect

Dragon*Con
Lady Stoneheart - Game of Thrones
Rogue Champion Hawke - Dragon Age 2
Narcissa Malfoy - Harry Potter
Miranda Lawson (DLC Armor) - Mass Effect
MagentaFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-26-2006, 09:28 AM   #15
Rath Illucer
aka Silvered Fox

Bleach Gathering Time movine slightly forward? (if earlier would be better let me know please) I've posted on the Official Sticky already, but i'd apreciate any times that would agree better with the most people. The reason i requested a change is that it falls right at the beggining of the Judging period for the Costume contest, so instead of trying to Juggle way too many things that day i figured this could be saner. This good for people? Was the original time good even? Better? Let me know so hopefuly this can work timing wise! Hope to see you there ^ ^
-in progress-
  • Full KH2 Sora - 30%
  • v2 Ritsuka - 70%

Planned Conventions
  • Anime Boston 2010
  • Connecticon 2010