Go Back   Cosplay.com > International Forums > Japan

Closed Thread
Unread 10-22-2006, 04:12 AM   #61
Primus_Raven
Ouote the Raven:Nevermore

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathOfSoul
Oh dear... I'm going to die when I go through the whole "gaijin" scene after I move there next July x_x Oh well... I stick out a lot here too XD;

I have yet to Exsperence the "gaijin" thing as of yet. I have not been to Japan but if all gose well I should be going to Tokyo sometime this July but who knows what could happen between now and then.

The Japanese friends I have have not said anything remotly racists to me, though im not sure whats being said behind closed doors. They seem very polite but they also seem to have a rommanticized view of the west.

I guess thats because they get there opinions based on what they see in movies, but the area of New York I live in is nothing but rommantic, the daily shootings and the problems in our schools has more than ruined any wonderful view, my hope for the west died when we burried a friend of mine about 2 months ago.

Unread 10-22-2006, 01:45 PM   #62
Yuna
Nessa
A frakin' Mod

The purpose and topic of this thread has been discussed by the other Moderators and Admin, and we have decided that this thread does not fit the purpose of this forum. This forum is for the Japanese members of Cosplay.com to comminucate with eachother, and other members - about cosplay. While there is nothing wrong with trying to get a foreign Pen-Pal, that is simply not what this forum is about. I'm sure you can find many other forums on the internet that are specifically for this purpose. Please try to remember that this forum is just for Cosplay. Also, please try to remember that there is a very strong language barrier here, and only a handful of the members may be able to understand what you're saying. With internet lingo and such, even more may be lost in translation and problems may occur.

Do not let this discourage you from communicating with Cosplay.com members from other countries, but please just talk about cosplay. Thank you all so much for understanding. If I could, I would translate this for the Japanese members, but I do not know Japanese. If any of the Japanese members who can read English well would like to translate this into Japanese, I would be very grateful. Thank you.

~Yuna / Nessa

Last edited by Yuna : 10-22-2006 at 01:53 PM.
Closed Thread