Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > J-Rock/J-Pop

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 211 votes, 4.96 average.
Unread 07-26-2006, 06:42 PM   #196
alice nine

I wish she was my hairdresser too!!!But she lives in washington...dang it!!!!

Last edited by alice nine : 07-27-2006 at 07:48 PM.
alice nine is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-29-2006, 12:48 PM   #197
yugidogz
KT

I want to thank Mijikai again, but I was having a lot of difficulty finding more pics, lol. Do you have any other suggestions as to what I should do with my hair, or another style perhaps? I loved your suggestion, but I wanted to know if maybe there are any other alternatives to what I can do? Thanks so much!! ^^
Unread 07-29-2006, 12:51 PM   #198
alekx

Yeh, if you dont trust someone to do your hair..you can try to do it yourself.

I cut my own hair..I actually made it look kinda jrockish.

Today Im dying it. :P

I hope when you get your hair it's what you want! n_n

<3Alekx
alekx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-29-2006, 11:25 PM   #199
Mijikai

Yugidogz: Hmmmmmm ~.~

There's a hairstyle i have right now that would look really good on you too!
My hair is cut like a Shinya/Miyavi mix (since it grew out a bit) so it looks very good cut and when it grows out. It gives a lot of volume and fluff to your hair so it looks very full. Anyways, i'll stop talking and give you the pic now ^^
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Clipboard01.jpg (7.5 KB, 0 views)
Mijikai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2006, 05:27 AM   #200
ledkashmir51

So... I want some suggestions on making my hair a bit more j-rock like. I want to keep the bangs long (parted on the side) and the back long. I don't mind straightening and styling my hair... I do it nearly every day anyways. Suggestions for dyeing my hair would be sick too, I've gotten kind of sick of having blonde hair all my life.

Here's a picture.
http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e8...94310361_l.jpg
(I know there's random stuff on the ground. Don't ask. XD )
ledkashmir51 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2006, 12:02 PM   #201
yugidogz
KT

Oh man, awesome! I love Shinya... and I'm uber glad-- thanks!! XD This gives me more ideas for what I can do with my hair, now that I have more suggestions of different Jrockers, thanks sooooo much, you rock!! <3
Unread 07-30-2006, 12:47 PM   #202
Mijikai

Yugidogz: ^^ you're very welcome! Good luck with everything.

ledkashmir51: (luvs to Kashmir, killer song) Hmmm, if you could get a frontal pic of your hair and face, that would be a lot easier. From the angle you took your pic, you have a LOT of hair ^^ and from that pic, i suggest you get your hair thinned out and razored (you can ask for that at the salon) But until i get some more pics, i'll hafta keep looking for hairstyles in mind, lol
Unread 07-30-2006, 02:30 PM   #203
ledkashmir51

Haha, yeah, Kashmir is an awesome song.

My hair isn't actually that thick anymore. I got it cut about three weeks ago, so I guess I'd best be showing a better picture.

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e8...mir51/file.jpg
Meh, awful cell phone picture.
Unread 07-30-2006, 02:47 PM   #204
Mijikai

hmmm, i think you should keep it long in the front and short it out a lot in the back. You would look really cool with a Die haircut. It can be cut long if you'd like, but with this hairstyle you can do all sorts of things.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Clipboard01.jpg (7.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Die clip 2.jpg (4.7 KB, 0 views)
Unread 07-30-2006, 03:03 PM   #205
ledkashmir51

Hmmm.. I like it alot. I used to kind of have hair like that except alot shorter in the back. What hair products would I need for that?
Unread 07-30-2006, 03:34 PM   #206
Mijikai

You would need shampoo AND conditioner. I use Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine system which makes your hair more manageable and doesn't get too frizzy. Make sure to get both of them. Hairspray, Gel, and a hair straightener is everything else you would need for this ^^ If you wanna dye it red, then get hair dye products. Not too much effort needed for this hairstyle. It's very naturaly in itself.
Unread 07-30-2006, 03:38 PM   #207
ledkashmir51

I'll probably get that shampoo stuff. I already have everything else. I'm not sure if I want to dye my hair red or another color. I might just keep it blonde. Any suggestions for that?
Unread 07-30-2006, 04:45 PM   #208
alice nine

hmmmm....probably get some highlights or something like that
Unread 07-30-2006, 06:19 PM   #209
m_a_n_a

I am here for hair-help as well...

Okay, so I've been contemplating getting my hair cut for quite some time now, and I know I want someing jrock-esque, you know. So, I regret to say that I do not have any pictures of my hair right now, but I'll explain it as best as I can.... here goes: Very long; down to my butt; I have bangs cut short, straight across; my hair is thick and wavy; I can cut and dye it however I want to; and... just because, I'll tell you that it's dyed black right now.

I want get it cut, and then hopefully it will grow out so I can dye it a different color, because I really don't want to bleach over black) I dont know what color I want just yet, though, thats also something I'd like suggestions on).

I don't want it too terribly short, but I'm willing to go pretty short. The thing is (as weird as this may sound) I dont like the back on my neck showing...
0_0 ... I'm also willing to style my hair everday if it's needed, so don't worry about trying to show pictures of hairstyles that are easy to manage, because I'm up for it. I end up spending a lot of time on hair as it is already, and I don't mind it at all.

So if anyone had pictures of any hairstyles, or any suggestions at all, I would really appreciate anything.

BTW- I DO have pictures, but my camera REALLY sucks, so I doubt they'll help any, but heres the link to my photo bucket anyway. Just scroll down a little, you'll know which ones are me.

http://s56.photobucket.com/albums/g163/m_a_n_a/

Thanks everyone!!!!
m_a_n_a is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-30-2006, 06:48 PM   #210
alice nine

Man...i wish my camera worked....stupid damned thing!!!! I need hair help too...maybe mijikai can help you...she's helped everyone else