Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > J-Rock/J-Pop

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 207 votes, 4.96 average.
Unread 06-23-2006, 01:54 AM   #61
animejunkie247
Dir en Grey is LOVE

yay a place that can help me^^ lol well ive been thinking about what to do with my hair cause im tired of the same old thing and at first i was looking at some emo styles but thought that jrock fit my personality better. but i dont now what i can do cause my mom is anal about my cutting it or dying it alot. i have long dark hair with a little of a wave and i just dont know what i can do with it.

http://myspace-820.vo.llnwd.net/0041...18057820_l.jpg
thats me got i hate pictures
Mom? How come? Why are they burying daddy? Who are those people? Why are they burying him? They can't! I don't like it! Daddy said he had lots of work to do and if they bury him, he can't do it when he wakes up! Stop them, mommy!! Daddy needs to do his work. He told me! Why are they burying daddy, mommy? Why? DADDY WAKE UP!!!!!!!!

This has to be one of the sadest moments in anime history

R.I.P
Lt. Mages Hughs
animejunkie247 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-23-2006, 01:59 AM   #62
Mijikai

Yeah, i am lucky to have escaped with my haircut. My mom and my best friend went with me, and we convinced my mom to get herself a haircut, and after she left, we quickly planned the haircut with the stylist and were done before my mom was. >< She was irky about it when she saw it but thought it was cool anyways..my father on the other hand .__. he asked why i was so stupid. *sob sob* lol

Edit: Hmmm..something that involves a flipping of your hair. Since the top is less wavy that the rest of your hair, you lose a lot of depth and volume from it.
Mijikai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-23-2006, 02:04 AM   #63
animejunkie247
Dir en Grey is LOVE

hmmm i was also thinking of something like tetsu's from l'arc but im not for sure
lol i think my familt would disown me =*(
Mom? How come? Why are they burying daddy? Who are those people? Why are they burying him? They can't! I don't like it! Daddy said he had lots of work to do and if they bury him, he can't do it when he wakes up! Stop them, mommy!! Daddy needs to do his work. He told me! Why are they burying daddy, mommy? Why? DADDY WAKE UP!!!!!!!!

R.I.P
Lt. Mages Hughs
Unread 06-23-2006, 02:13 AM   #64
Mijikai

Awww, no worries, I am currently looking through my computer because i have endless pictures of hairstyles @_@ <-- lewzer We also need one that will accent your face. since it is rounder, we will need one that will shapen out your face and compliment it. Hmmmm...i am getting close

Edit: a hairstyle somewhat similar to this would do good. Not just the haircut itself, but the many layers will give you the right amount of strands you need to flip it out or spike the ends and whatnot. Of course it will be strictly modified to your liking..possible keeping a lot more of your hair than that.

http://i3.tinypic.com/15duhoi.jpg

Last edited by Mijikai : 06-23-2006 at 02:17 AM.
Unread 06-23-2006, 02:16 AM   #65
animejunkie247
Dir en Grey is LOVE

lol yeah me and my friend are throwing around ideas and we came up with somtthing like with reita's bangs casuei think their really cool and layer the rest about shoulder length and i usually have pink highlights so we threw them in too^^ what do you think

R.I.P
Lt. Mages Hughs
Unread 06-23-2006, 02:22 AM   #66
Mijikai

It's a very good idea. But will be very difficult if your hair is naturally parted like that. But other than that, it should look pretty good ^-^ But the pink highlights might ruin it a tiny bit. Your hair should reflect your attitude (lol) even though i don't know you, i assume you're not bubbly and pink?
Unread 06-23-2006, 02:29 AM   #67
animejunkie247
Dir en Grey is LOVE

lol yeah actually my hair is parted to the side at the moment causei was trying to do something with it until i get my mom to cave and let me get it cut and lol your right im really not the pink type but i also have to pease my mom if it was up to me it would be orange or something outragous like that but yeah i dont know what other colors really cause my hair dosent hold color that well and its dark

R.I.P
Lt. Mages Hughs
Unread 06-23-2006, 02:33 AM   #68
Mijikai

If it's alright with your mom, a vibrant red or dirty blond would go very well with your hair. If not, bleach strands of your hair and dye it like..Electric Black. Nonsense ^.~ there are a bunch of colors that could go with your hair.
Unread 06-23-2006, 02:39 AM   #69
animejunkie247
Dir en Grey is LOVE

yeah i just have to get that through my moms head id love to do it blond but she's like totally aginst that for some reason and she wont let me do it balck either casuse she says it looks fake but yeah one day id love to dye my hair black and put HOt pink streaks in it or some other vibrant color i think it would look pretty cool

R.I.P
Lt. Mages Hughs
Unread 06-23-2006, 02:43 AM   #70
Mijikai

Nani?! Black and blond are like the most natural colors ;o; how can she be against that? Hmmm...Wow ~_~ i just named everything that'd compliment your hair color..Oh Oh!! How about purple? purple is good with everyone's hair
Unread 06-23-2006, 02:46 AM   #71
animejunkie247
Dir en Grey is LOVE

yeah we talked about that but im not sure it will contrast well with my dark hair

R.I.P
Lt. Mages Hughs
Unread 06-23-2006, 02:56 AM   #72
Mijikai

No, my hair is fairly dark, and i used a purple hairdye and it turned out perfectly. It was more of a light inflicted hair dye than a dark inside vibrant purple though. It's the Manic Panic type of hair dye (smells like grapes too ^o^) although isn't completely permanent, makes you look great, there had just better be light wherever you walk though >< But i'm sure that's not a problem
Unread 06-23-2006, 02:59 AM   #73
animejunkie247
Dir en Grey is LOVE

yeah i use that stuff too but i still run into the problem that my hair dosent hold color well at all

R.I.P
Lt. Mages Hughs
Unread 06-23-2006, 03:12 AM   #74
Mijikai

grawRroarz!! This is hard @_@ I guess pink highlights is our best option for now, ne? ^-^'' At least it'll still look good.
Unread 06-23-2006, 03:14 AM   #75
animejunkie247
Dir en Grey is LOVE

lol yeah thnx for the help ^^
i really needed it now to convince my mom

R.I.P
Lt. Mages Hughs