Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > J-Rock/J-Pop

Reply
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 79 votes, 4.90 average.
Unread 05-26-2007, 09:27 AM   #826
ayutada2005
Registered User
 
ayutada2005's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouroboros_Chan View Post
Wow, a lot of people seem to be overthinking their hair... I'm really sorry to say this, but it is just hair...it grows back, you can re-dye it, they make extensions...they have solutions for every problem you could ever have...

On that note, I have had my hair dyed constantly for almost 3 years...for the most part, its pink...but it has been other colors >.<

So yesterday I just randomly wanted to cut my hair Jrocker-ish, so because I'm in love with Die from Dir En Grey, I just found a picture of him with his hair down (Here) and brought it to the stylist, she asked a few questions and hacked away. Needless to say it looks amazing >.< (Here).

Because I haven't had it cut like this that long, I haven't figured out a way to get it to stay up that well, but with the Got2B blasting freeze spray and Aussi Max hold gel, it stays in place...and I mean that :3

<3
Are U serious? That haircut along with the pink color make U look ugly. Time for a makeover buddy
ayutada2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 05-26-2007, 10:32 AM   #827
Mijikai
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 369
AHHH! MY GOD! So many requests lol.

Well..i guess i'll start with Tsuru 'o'

Tsuru: Although you're not entirely specific with what kind of style you want (short/long, Layered/Kept, Dyed/Undyed, etc) Im just gonna throw in a few suggestions of some stuff that i thought would look pretty good.

[img=http://www.tinypic.us/images/175Blondie.jpg]

http://www.tinypic.us/images/19706ruka clip.jpg

If you have any questions or want some other suggestions or help just ask me

Moni: Your hair would look adorable if you grew it out =D There's been a lot of bang work done to your hair and im reluctant to have it tampered with (it's so good <3)

I dont have any permanent suggestions because of the length that it's at. The most you can only do is cut it short but because your face is round, it wont go hand in hand. but i will keep looking for you ^^

Last edited by Mijikai : 05-26-2007 at 10:47 AM.
Mijikai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2007, 01:54 PM   #828
brii-chan
über fangirl
 
brii-chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ictum View Post
To the spammer:

1 No clue

2 Lead singer in Alice Nine?

3 Die - Dir En Grey (Guitar)

4 Reita - GazettE (Bass)
thanks...
gah, i'm sorry. i don't know how to delete all the extra posts..
i really didn't mean to post that many times, but i thought my internet hated me and didn't want to post it or something. =[

and if you all forgive me...i still would like some help.
=/

Last edited by brii-chan : 05-26-2007 at 02:08 PM.
brii-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-26-2007, 04:09 PM   #829
Ouroboros_Chan
Dreamgazer
 
Ouroboros_Chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 22
Quote:
Originally Posted by brii-chan View Post
---completely off topic---

okay, these guys are majorly hot....BUT i'm not sure who they are! help?
[name and band, please]

one
[he is SO adorable! i want to secks him. ^_^ oh, and i figured out he is Shou from Alice Nine.]

two

three

four
Number 3 is who I just got my hair styled after! If you didn't see my post on the last page, it's this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ouroboros_Chan View Post
Wow, a lot of people seem to be overthinking their hair... I'm really sorry to say this, but it is just hair...it grows back, you can re-dye it, they make extensions...they have solutions for every problem you could ever have...

On that note, I have had my hair dyed constantly for almost 3 years...for the most part, its pink...but it has been other colors >.<

So yesterday I just randomly wanted to cut my hair Jrocker-ish, so because I'm in love with Die from Dir En Grey, I just found a picture of him with his hair down (Here) and brought it to the stylist, she asked a few questions and hacked away. Needless to say it looks amazing >.< (Here).

Because I haven't had it cut like this that long, I haven't figured out a way to get it to stay up that well, but with the Got2B blasting freeze spray and Aussi Max hold gel, it stays in place...and I mean that :3

<3
I'm really bad with hair advice, so just take a picture of who you want it to look like into your stylist >.<
__________________
2014 Cosplay Plans: The March Hare (Sakizou), Female Kamael (Lineage 2), Hana (Gate 7), Soul (Soul Eater), Female Tiamat Armor (Aion), Katniss (Catching Fire), Cinderella (Burlesque Artwork)

My cosplay Tumblr
Ouroboros_Chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-27-2007, 01:00 PM   #830
mayness
mayness
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 23
need advice

o0h..hopefully this thread is still ALIVE!!
i'm planning to get my hair cut too,,
here is me now:
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b198/h8luv/m2/015.jpg

and here is where i wanna go: (reita inspired)
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b198/h8luv/16.jpg
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...tahairlive.jpg
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...v/Reita105.jpg

any one have any advice before i actually get it cut?
__________________
gazerock is not dead
mayness is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-28-2007, 07:54 PM   #831
brii-chan
über fangirl
 
brii-chan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 8
ahah...thanks. yeah, i guess i'll just do that...but i'm not really sure how i want it, that's the problem. all of them have shortish hair, which doesn't particularly look good on me [and my mom won't let me get it cut that much].

poo.
brii-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-29-2007, 01:24 AM   #832
Aretimis
Musical Diva
 
Aretimis's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 121
Ya ive been wanting to get a j-rock hairstyle for awhile scared to because ive had a purple shag for like 7months now
Aretimis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-29-2007, 05:43 PM   #833
lpdirufangirl09
Die-san no aikouka ^_~
 
lpdirufangirl09's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10
kinda off topic but can anyone tell me who these j-rockers are?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...emarch33ct.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...nneltaku28.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ilyjui28iz.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...l/76b22cd5.jpg
lpdirufangirl09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-29-2007, 06:08 PM   #834
Q-Boo
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2
I really love Miyavi's hairstyles XD
especially this one: http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?media=http%3A%2F%2Fi208.photobucket.com%2Falbums% 2Fbb123%2FBlackWolfeh%2FHmmyv.jpg&searchTerm=Miyav i&pageOffset=4

i dont know if my hair is the 'type' for that kind of hairstyle though. it is really crazy when i dont blowdry it (RARE!) but besides that it is just plain thick. but with Miyavi's haircut i am pretty sure it will thin out a bit with all the choppiness he has in back, and the short sides. oh yeah, my hair is black, alreayd dyed, and i might get some random red highlights i see in j-rockers a lot.
Picture of me when i air dry it. but again, this is VERY RARE, lol. I'm on vaca.
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p...x/IMG_0400.jpg

Any opinions on this would be great!!!
Q-Boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-29-2007, 10:46 PM   #835
Inuluv4evr915
In Love and Lonely
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 42
Hi everyone, it's me again XD

Ok, my friend really wants to get his hair cut like a j-rock artist but doesn't want to deal with having to do it for too long. So he sent me his picture and I wanted to gather some input from you guys. It is enormously and greatly appreciated :]]]]

here he is:
http://i43.photobucket.com/albums/e3...1/P1010038.jpg

~Inu
Inuluv4evr915 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2007, 12:50 PM   #836
BLame8008
Registered User
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Q-Boo View Post
I really love Miyavi's hairstyles XD
especially this one: http://photobucket.com/mediadetail/?media=http%3A%2F%2Fi208.photobucket.com%2Falbums% 2Fbb123%2FBlackWolfeh%2FHmmyv.jpg&searchTerm=Miyav i&pageOffset=4

i dont know if my hair is the 'type' for that kind of hairstyle though. it is really crazy when i dont blowdry it (RARE!) but besides that it is just plain thick. but with Miyavi's haircut i am pretty sure it will thin out a bit with all the choppiness he has in back, and the short sides. oh yeah, my hair is black, alreayd dyed, and i might get some random red highlights i see in j-rockers a lot.
Picture of me when i air dry it. but again, this is VERY RARE, lol. I'm on vaca.
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p...x/IMG_0400.jpg

Any opinions on this would be great!!!


um.............. that link to the "miyavi" pic.. just to tel you, that's a picture of Aoi from Gazette (guitarist). I even have the magazine that that picture came from. Lolz, just to let you know.
BLame8008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2007, 02:47 PM   #837
alekx
Registered User
 
alekx's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 62
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcko View Post
Friends... countrymen... I implore you, help me in this time of crisis. Due to forces outside of my control (I.E. My job). I've been forced to cut down my hair to an unmanageable level as seen here:

Oh no...

Never again.

This is thankfully a temporary issue, something about employees keeping to a certain length hair only upon hiring, but are allowed to keep a length of their choosing afterwards (I didn't know this kind of shit was legal, but it is a law firm... they must have found some kind of oppression loophole in the system).

Complaining aside, I'm attending Akon in just about 3 weeks, is there anything I can do to possibly salvage my hair for some hard jrock look at the con? I've been digging around for jrocker males with short hair, but I'm not finding anything. Are wigs or extensions options? If so, any details would be fantastic!

I love you all for potential solutions.
I don't have any pictures
but there are a lot of things you could do.

For one, you could get gel and just go through all your hair
and spike it at that size.
Get a straightener and made a faux hawk kind of thing.

*shrug*

You kind of look like Tom Cruise! :O
__________________

<3Alekx
alekx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2007, 09:26 PM   #838
Q-Boo
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 2
LOL, seriously? That is Aoi?
Okay then, I like Aoi's haircut
I looked up Miyavi on photobucket and that is what i got, its not my fault!
Still, anyone think my hair would be okay with AOI'S haircut?

Last edited by Q-Boo : 05-30-2007 at 09:29 PM.
Q-Boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2007, 11:44 PM   #839
HypocriticalSin
Registered User
 
HypocriticalSin's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 1
I need a way to style my hair XP

I'm a n00b to this site but not to jrock
so don't take me as one XD

Okay
I have thick,um....I don't know how to describe it
Here it is
Pic1
Pic2

I want it like
This
or this
I would really like this...
or whatever other suggestions you have



Thanks!
HypocriticalSin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-31-2007, 12:40 AM   #840
Tsuru
Registered User
 
Tsuru's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mijikai View Post
AHHH! MY GOD! So many requests lol.

Well..i guess i'll start with Tsuru 'o'

Tsuru: Although you're not entirely specific with what kind of style you want (short/long, Layered/Kept, Dyed/Undyed, etc) Im just gonna throw in a few suggestions of some stuff that i thought would look pretty good.

[img=http://www.tinypic.us/images/175Blondie.jpg]

http://www.tinypic.us/images/19706ruka clip.jpg

If you have any questions or want some other suggestions or help just ask me
Oo.. sorry for being so unspecific. ^^; I've been keeping my hair pretty short for the last year (above my shoulders, or just barely touching)... and it's not like I have that much hair to work with now, anyway.... *heehee*

And dye doesn't matter. My mom's pretty much given in and said I could do whatever I wanted, since it's my head. ^^;;;;

Oh... and your image links aren't working. ; ; I'm getting 404's for both of them.
Tsuru is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:43 AM.


Copyright 2002-2013 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.