Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > J-Rock/J-Pop

Unread 03-02-2003, 07:54 PM   #1
Himemiya
AAAHHH INTERFACING

Morning Musume Costumes?

Since I'm completely obsessed with Morning Musume and all of Hello! Project, I know a lot of the songs and dances ^^;; At some point, I'd like to randomly dance around a convention with a boom box playing momusu songs ^^; And I thought HEY! Might as well be weird in costume! ^^
SO I'd like ideas on some random (easy-ish) momusu and Hello! project costume's youd like to see! Ai Kago and Aya Matsuura are my favorite girls, but since I don't really look like them (too tall and american >.<) I'm thinking of looking for costumes that Kaori (the tall one), Rika, and Ayaka from Coconuts Musume wear! ^^ (and in case you don't know them by name, I attached a picture)
I'm kind of ... um... not a skinny japanese girl ^^; As you can probably see in my gallery... So I'm just looking for cute costumes that people would like to see, and if they were unflattering for me, I could mix costume pieces of all the girls... ^^ I'd love to do ALL of their single costumes XD But for now I'm starting slow ^^;
Himemiya is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-02-2003, 07:59 PM   #2
Himemiya
AAAHHH INTERFACING

(and in case you don't know them by name, I attached a picture)
Unread 03-07-2003, 07:39 PM   #3
Natsumichuu

Woo! My first post. Umm...hmm..Easy Morning Musume/Haropuro costumes...well, there's Goto Maki's "Sans Toi Ma Mie" costume, the red sparkly one with the checkered scarf and the white boots...if you don't mind showing your stomach. (I'm trying to think of the Solo, Hello! Project people more..) There's Fujimoto Miki's Boyfriend costume....or her Boogie Train '03 (But that one may be hard...) ...Umm....You can do a simple Minimoni costume? Though, Minimoni's new movie/PVs show them mostly in their cafe attire...Or simply do a costume from Hyokkori Hyoutan Jima! ^.^ Striped shirt, black pants, simple hat....very simple....I'm not sure what style you're looking for, so......I don't know if that helped.

Mou, Naku no wa yadda!

Mo-ningu musume to ka kokonatsu musume to ka ni naritain desu.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Boogie Woogie Chuu chuu!
Ne~e
Natsumichuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-11-2003, 06:32 AM   #4
gcmoffmoorex
Koibito Bugiugi!

mika's happy 7 outfit should/would be pretty easy to do and doesnt show much skin and is uber cute (im considering doing it myself ^^) and i'd also go with the hyokkori hyoutan jima idea too since its really easy to do. ayaka's summer reggae rainbow outfit is really cute too, but maybe expensive (velvet or satin = of the super expensive)
Unread 03-11-2003, 11:00 AM   #5
Himemiya
AAAHHH INTERFACING

Satin is expensive, but its not *that* much satin... and i woudln't need a wig! score! ^^
Unread 03-12-2003, 11:34 AM   #6
HuongStar

http://www.roleplayinggame.net/cospl...ing/peace.html

I would *die* if I saw these costumes done here in the States! Too cute!
Unread 03-12-2003, 06:53 PM   #7
Michi
I'm genie for your wish
Forum Moderator

Wow, just how many outfits does The Peace! have? ^^; I know of the sailor ones, the peacock ones USA Musume did, and now these.. yellow.. sailor.. things. :O

I was gonna do Renai Revolution 21 cosplay... and I still might, just the ..velvet.. thingies, not the leather ones I originally wanted to do. *bounces* Yeah. Happy Summer Wedding has a few neat outfits, too.

I'm rambling.

Facebook / Twitter / Website / Tumblr

Next Event: J-Pop Summit Festival in San Francisco, CA (July 19-20)
Michi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-12-2003, 07:57 PM   #8
Sakura
Original Sakura

I'm going to be doing the outfits from the Baby Koi ni Knockout! PV ^_^ Now to convince another friends to join in *evil laugh*
Sakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-12-2003, 08:14 PM   #9
IdatenMiki
Dreamer...

sooner or later i want to do one of the "Love Revolution" outfits. I love them so much. their so fun. i love the Cyber style of them, and black pleather is so much fun.
Unread 03-12-2003, 09:03 PM   #10
gcmoffmoorex
Koibito Bugiugi!

im doing a bunch of momusu costumes ^_^ kago renai revolution 21 (blue velvet outfit), kago otome pasta ni kandou, sayaka/mari aoi sportscar no otoko, kago genki jirushi no oohmori songu, nono shiawase kyouryuu ondo (maybe) and im considering some more ^^ thank god im going to tokyo so i can get good fabrics!
Unread 03-12-2003, 09:05 PM   #11
Michi
I'm genie for your wish
Forum Moderator

I wanted to do Renai til I found out USA Musume is planning it, and now.. I think I'll put it off. ^^; Or maybe do the velvet ones. Probably Maki's, because I <3 Maki.

Man, I wish I still had my MoMusu PV mpegs. x_x; I had to get rid of them to conserve space. ;_; But now I'm gonna invest in CDs to store.. blahhh!!

Unread 03-12-2003, 09:57 PM   #12
Himemiya
AAAHHH INTERFACING

Recently I'm obsessed with Ayaka's costumes (from coconuts musume) ^^; I want to do her 7nin Matsuri costume (Summa Reggae Rainbow! Oh Oh Yo!), and the sexy 8 dress *_*
I HAVE to do a mini moni costume eventually *_* I'm gonna wait and see what the outfits they have with the upcoming singles... i know theres at least one out before summer x.x
I also want a pucchi moni sweatshirt ^_^ Chokotto love is such a cool song!
Unread 03-13-2003, 07:27 PM   #13
petitemusu
"kocchi. u~n. kocchi..."

Oooooo...I love Momusu cosplay. My friends and I have done a bunch and have more planned. They are really fun to make and wear. The hard part is choosing which to do ^_^

~Yumi
petitemusu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2003, 11:51 PM   #14
waynekaa
Evil USA Musume Producer

Quote:
Originally posted by Michi
Wow, just how many outfits does The Peace! have? ^^;
Wow, I haven't been here so long! Oh well Spring Break grants me some time to post on cosplay.com
They have (excluding concert):
White & Blue Stripe Sailor
White Sailor
Yellow Sailor
Golden Peacock
Silver Peacock
And a few variations on those. X_X

Heee, if you weren't so busy with all your Mai cosplay, you might still have time to make your RR21 outfit Michi.

Quote:
Originally posted by Himemiya
Recently I'm obsessed with Ayaka's costumes (from coconuts musume) ^^; I want to do her 7nin Matsuri costume (Summa Reggae Rainbow! Oh Oh Yo!), and the sexy 8 dress *_*
The Ayaka 7 Nin outfit would be so KYU. Her Sexy 8 outfit is really nice too, you should go for it as well! Actually, Maki's Te wo Nigitte costume is one of the kyuuuutest outfits I've seen out of HaroPuro.
waynekaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2003, 12:10 AM   #15
Michi
I'm genie for your wish
Forum Moderator

The fact that you said "excluding concert" scares me.

Nooo, I don't want to do RR21 for the heck of it. So it's really okay. o_o; And I haven't made a Mai costume since August. ~_~