Go Back   Cosplay.com > Member Forums Entrance > Virginia Cosplay Society

Unread 06-12-2006, 03:31 PM   #1
Bagu
absolutely! umm..what?

Anyone thinking about the '07 season?

I know we're only about halfway through the '06 con season, but is anyone thinking about what costumes they'd like to do for '07?

I'm so impressed with Lycoris's Tails costume (its still in building mode but it looks great) that I'm considering doing KH/Goofy for my main costume next year.
Bagu is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-12-2006, 03:40 PM   #2
Gogglegirl
Not a search engine

Next year is my year for my Cardcaptor Sakura costume. Its one of her big frilly dresses so its going to be a lot of work. That might be the only costume I make next year. I might make some simple ones, but that is the one costume I am going to be doing the most work on.

Working on Lolita Clothes here and there.
Gogglegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-12-2006, 08:23 PM   #3
makotohanabi
Chuu?

Next year going as Gambit from X-Men, never worked with armor before it'll be a challenge. Debating on using contacts, prescription contacts will cost a fortune. Probably start it after Otakon.

Working on Legolas in bits and pieces, being uber picky on fabrics and other stuff since he's one of my favorite characters ever. Will have another version of Schuldig as well.

If my sister goes to a con next year, we're going as the 2 girls from the Shining.

Last edited by makotohanabi : 06-12-2006 at 08:32 PM.
makotohanabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2006, 09:31 AM   #4
Star_Angel
That Oboe Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bagu
I'm considering doing KH/Goofy for my main costume next year.
Im gonna redo my KH Donald, so woot for more disney charcters from KH!!

Other then that no idea what I will be doing for 07
Unread 06-14-2006, 02:42 AM   #5
bigwil
Photo Pirate Yarr!

Quote:
Originally Posted by makotohanabi
Next year going as Gambit from X-Men, never worked with armor before it'll be a challenge. Debating on using contacts, prescription contacts will cost a fortune. Probably start it after Otakon
Gambit is my favorite X-men....why couldn't be the movie...but no wait...the last one...not so good...so scratch that....other than..now I'm thinkin' bout it Bagu....lol

Taking Pitures,check'em out!...wanna shoot,pm here or therehttp://www.facebook.com/TGPhotographyAndArt

Cosplays:Serious Bizness Kabuki,Various civilian Kamen Rider and Sentai and AbareRed(Abarangers/Dino thunder)
Upcomin' projects:
Possibles:
Cons 2014
Katsucon
Rofcon?
Anime Mid Atlantic
Animazement
Otakon
AWA?
A-USA?
Nekocon

Last edited by bigwil : 06-15-2006 at 02:33 PM.
bigwil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-14-2006, 07:03 PM   #6
makotohanabi
Chuu?

Still mad he wasn't in any of the movies, then again the probably would have turned him into a sensitive male type like they did to Wolverine. Gambit should get his own spin off.

Might be able to have it done for Katsucon, but I didn't like the way they treated some cosplay groups so I'm not sure.
Unread 06-14-2006, 08:21 PM   #7
bag0k
Sailor srs >:|

I'm thinking about doing Hilda from Shadow Hearts: From the New World. It's real haloween-y and frilly. *nod*
Unread 06-21-2006, 01:22 PM   #8
dollssoulkirie

I've been thinking about '07 for a little while now. Next year will be my big cosplay year, mostly thanks to video gaming.

Dynasty Warriors, Samurai Warriors, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Suikoden, and more. ^.^ Good thing I'm going to 4 cons next year (Katsucon, Anime North, Otakon, and Nekocon), plus do some private photoshoots with friends (like a Dynasty Warriors cosplay for DC's Cherry Blossom Festival, Dynasty Warriors for another cosplay event to a park near me, and etc.).
Unread 06-21-2006, 10:18 PM   #9
Saxinthehall
Insanity of a manatee

I'm starting to think of some old Lucasarts adventure game characters that I would like to do. Also perhaps start working on a minor character from Naruto costume.
Saxinthehall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2006, 01:35 PM   #10
Lycoris

ooo... I dunno. I've got some ideas for long-term costumes. Might be nice to try doing a Pokemon or a Digimon type character. Definitely one or two more mascots... just got to choose which ones...
Lycoris is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2006, 09:11 PM   #11
XxSailorMarsxX

im getting ready early this year, im going as Temari from naruto and make a acurate fan. I also might go as Hinata, and if anyone wants to still do a sailor moon group i can always be sailor mars

oh and Lycoris... do digimon b/c the show had a purpose..pokemon didnt b/c it seemed that the whole world revolved around ash. it got annoying quick, even though i stoped watching it a while ago. I think i would do digimon if i were you, ive always wanted to take a picture w/ Wargreymon or something SEASON ONE RULES!!!
XxSailorMarsxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-27-2006, 08:47 PM   #12
stafffighter
The culinary cosplayer

Talking

I'm thinking of maybe Soul Calibur 3's Seong Mina,her 2nd outfit. It rocks. For something simpler maybe Kyoya from Ouran Host Club. Yay for crossplay!

Vietnam-Hetalia/Ravenclaw! Greece- Hetalia/Harry Potter/ Military Canada-Hetalia/ Sherman- Japanisches Kaiserreich Mitternacht Marine

Upcoming conventions
Who knows?
stafffighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2006, 07:33 AM   #13
noirstar45

I haven't done cosplay in a while. Actually haven't been to a con in a while. I went for a day at Katsucon last year.
I am going to redue my Ultraman costume. Hopefully for Katsucon, but def for Otakon.
I don't know what else I want to do. I want to do something new, but I dunno. We'll see.
noirstar45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-28-2006, 04:31 PM   #14
_YukiShu_

Hopefully I go to Katsucon next year! Since my friend is moving soon I might not have anyone ta go with.
I'm working on my Dog Demon Sesshoumaru costume almost finished with the head then gotta get more fur for the fursuit.
During the summer I might work on Sora from Sukisho costume I'll probably start on his elephant soon. But first I need to finally get a job so I can actually go to cons!
Katsucon 2006 - Gatomon(Digimon)
Otakon 2007 - Voldemort and Meowth
Future Cosplays:
Ferret Draco(Harry Potter)
_YukiShu_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-29-2006, 07:41 AM   #15
Lycoris

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxSailorMarsxX
oh and Lycoris... do digimon b/c the show had a purpose..pokemon didnt b/c it seemed that the whole world revolved around ash. it got annoying quick, even though i stoped watching it a while ago. I think i would do digimon if i were you, ive always wanted to take a picture w/ Wargreymon or something SEASON ONE RULES!!!
hahaha. yeah, I really liked Digimon... unfortunately I have a feeling the Digimon might be difficult. First question I always ask myself is "could I pull that off?" But I'll see what I can do for '07. ^_^;
Lycoris is offline   Reply With Quote