Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > TV/Movie/Musical (live action) > Doctor Who

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 120 votes, 4.98 average.
Unread 09-03-2012, 06:30 PM   #2416
Pawprint29

I'd like to do Oswin, but I guess it's all a matter of finding the right dress. Not sure if that'll be easy.

Unread 09-03-2012, 10:09 PM   #2417
setting54

I'm also planning on cosplaying Oswin

New Cosplays for 2-15:
-Bulma
-Saiyaman
-Scarlet Witch
-Femme!Cyclops
setting54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2012, 11:14 PM   #2418
GraelynRose
I am the Bad Wolf

So, who isn't planning on cosplaying Oswin at some point? XD
MAGFest
Regen Who
Awesomecon DC
ACBC
L.I. Who
"Darling, I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream."
GraelynRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-04-2012, 12:51 AM   #2419
setting54

Quote:
Originally Posted by GraelynRose View Post
So, who isn't planning on cosplaying Oswin at some point? XD
That's very true. But who wouldn't want to?

New Cosplays for 2-15:
-Bulma
-Saiyaman
-Scarlet Witch
-Femme!Cyclops
Unread 09-04-2012, 10:30 AM   #2420
Pawprint29

This dress seems to be very close, if not exact (hard to tell without more photos) of the red dress. Sadly, doesn't seem to be for sale anywhere anymore. *surprise surprise* :/
http://www.bluefly.com/tahari-bella-...402/detail.fly
Unread 09-05-2012, 12:50 AM   #2421
sandysaur

Hello everyone! I've been working on a fem!Eleventh Doctor cosplay, but I've been having some problems getting a shirt to go under the jacket, cause I haven't found one with a pattern that I like. I'm kind of working off of this specific picture (http://media.screened.com/uploads/0/...att_smith_.jpg) as far as the shirt pattern goes, but I'm mostly looking for something that looks good. Anyways, all that to say, does anyone have a shirt suggestion? Thanks!
Unread 09-07-2012, 05:27 PM   #2422
setting54

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandysaur View Post
Hello everyone! I've been working on a fem!Eleventh Doctor cosplay, but I've been having some problems getting a shirt to go under the jacket, cause I haven't found one with a pattern that I like. I'm kind of working off of this specific picture (http://media.screened.com/uploads/0/...att_smith_.jpg) as far as the shirt pattern goes, but I'm mostly looking for something that looks good. Anyways, all that to say, does anyone have a shirt suggestion? Thanks!
Well, I know the original shirt that's in the picture was from All Saints, but it's all sold out and it was super expensive (maybe it's somewhere on ebay, I have no idea as I almost never use Screen Accurate pieces). Some cosplayers buy a red pinstriped dress shirt, others just draw/print the pattern onto a shirt. I just wore a regular white shirt for my Fem!Eleven cosplay, as I wasn't really trying for a specific season/episode/outfit. Hope this helps!

New Cosplays for 2-15:
-Bulma
-Saiyaman
-Scarlet Witch
-Femme!Cyclops
Unread 09-08-2012, 08:50 AM   #2423
ten_again
ten

Quote:
Originally Posted by setting54 View Post
That's very true. But who wouldn't want to?
Well, not me. I just haven't got the legs for it.
ten_again is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2012, 07:24 PM   #2424
TheBlackReaper

Greetings!

Hello all, this is my first post EVER!!!! And I figured what better place to do it then the thread about the best TV show out there. If you couldn't tell from my pic I cosplay as Capt. Jack Harkness. What can I say other than he rocks and its a blast to play him. If you would like to see picks just check out my profile.

I am currently in the process of creating a gender bend version of Rose Tyler, or as I like to call it "Tyler Rose." I am thinking of running a union jack T-Shirt with a leather jacket and blue jeans. Thoughts?
TheBlackReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2012, 08:42 AM   #2425
TheBlackReaper

Greeting Whovians! I'm still relatively new to the cosplay world so I just wanted to swing by and say hi! If you couldn't tell from my pic I cosplay Capt. Jack Harkness (for more pics just check out my profile).

I am currently in the process of working on a new gender bend of Rose Tyler or as I call him "Tyler Rose." I'm thinking a black leather jacket, union jack shirt, black belt with blue jeans and sneakers. Thoughts?

Everyone is better off with a little Captain in them
Unread 09-09-2012, 10:49 PM   #2426
TheBlackReaper

Apologies for the double post. Still figuring out how this thing works XD

Thanks for your patience.

Everyone is better off with a little Captain in them
Unread 09-10-2012, 12:17 AM   #2427
GraelynRose
I am the Bad Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackReaper View Post
Hello all, this is my first post EVER!!!! And I figured what better place to do it then the thread about the best TV show out there. If you couldn't tell from my pic I cosplay as Capt. Jack Harkness. What can I say other than he rocks and its a blast to play him. If you would like to see picks just check out my profile.

I am currently in the process of creating a gender bend version of Rose Tyler, or as I like to call it "Tyler Rose." I am thinking of running a union jack T-Shirt with a leather jacket and blue jeans. Thoughts?
Welcome to the community. Captain Jack is a great character to cosplay.

If you're looking to make a genderbent Rose with the Empty Child outfit, a leather jacket is a good choice. However, if you want as much accuracy as possible, the jacket is actually nylon and polyester in a dark brown.
MAGFest
Regen Who
Awesomecon DC
ACBC
L.I. Who
"Darling, I'm a nightmare dressed like a daydream."
GraelynRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2012, 08:51 AM   #2428
ten_again
ten

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBlackReaper View Post
Greeting Whovians! I'm still relatively new to the cosplay world so I just wanted to swing by and say hi! If you couldn't tell from my pic I cosplay Capt. Jack Harkness (for more pics just check out my profile).

I am currently in the process of working on a new gender bend of Rose Tyler or as I call him "Tyler Rose." I'm thinking a black leather jacket, union jack shirt, black belt with blue jeans and sneakers. Thoughts?
Welcome! Great Jack outfit and nice, eh, gun...

Tyler Rose, what a fun idea!
ten_again is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2012, 06:17 PM   #2429
Cubed_Link
Son of Gallifrey

Hey everyone. Wow, its been way too long since I have been in here. Shame on me!!
I've had a Ten cosplay for a long time now but always missed one thing. Tens damn fantastic hair! I'm curious if anyone knows of a good place to get a good Ten wig. Or knows of a specific wig? Any help would be great. Thanks guys!

"A sword weilds no strength unless the hand that holds it has courage."

"I am a Time Lord. I'm not a human being. I walk in eternity."
Cubed_Link is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2012, 02:42 PM   #2430
supergeekgirl
Kawa Kon Chair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubed_Link View Post
Hey everyone. Wow, its been way too long since I have been in here. Shame on me!!
I've had a Ten cosplay for a long time now but always missed one thing. Tens damn fantastic hair! I'm curious if anyone knows of a good place to get a good Ten wig. Or knows of a specific wig? Any help would be great. Thanks guys!
My wig, as seen in this picture, is from the seller astral-bargains on ebay. It was the chestnut color of the wig labeled: Short Spikey Womens/Mens Wig/wigs. It took a bit of styling to get it perfect, and I added fake sideburns cut from a chestnut-colored beard, but it was a GREAT buy. The price was right, and it's the ABSOLUTE most comfortable wig I've ever owned. No itching. No tight spots. The hair stayed where I put it with some Elmer's glue and hasn't budged.
Kawa Kon: Into Darkness in 2014!
supergeekgirl is offline   Reply With Quote