Go Back   Cosplay.com > Fashion > EGL

Unread 07-06-2006, 02:22 AM   #16
Mijikai

Hmmm...i can give you hair help if i know how short we're talkin', lol.
Mijikai is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-06-2006, 12:37 PM   #17
misuzukyra
RAM8REM <=> B.P.N. ROCKS

well my hair is pretty short not boy short but short. it's kinda like Uruha's (Jrock) hair. it's got red highlights in them. I have a pic of it unstyled so u can see how long it is. You can't really see in the picture but I have the lil tail in the back that a lot of Jrock hair styles have.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg uruha11.jpg (151.4 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg kyra07.jpg (6.5 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg kyra08.jpg (6.3 KB, 0 views)
misuzukyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2006, 01:29 AM   #18
Mijikai

Ohhh, i see see ^^ that looks very cute on you. a very easy look you can achieve is by tying up a pigtail on only one side of your head, and tie a ribbon/make a bow on it. Then on the other side of your head, put additional braids (small ones) and cute hair clips like butterfly clips or flower shaped ones. Most Lolita hairstyles depend heavily on pigtails and curls, so try to experiment here and there ^.^ Also don't be afraid to put clip on hair extensions here and there. Looks can be done without wigs sometimes, lol. But in the mean time, i'll look for some sites for you ^^

Last edited by Mijikai : 07-07-2006 at 02:03 AM.
Unread 07-08-2006, 01:35 PM   #19
NanaBisou
Nana

Maybe you should make the bangs and side bangs lie flat and have the back flipped up and spiked. Sort of like Sasuke/Hinata-ish mix style hair. Then decorate it with accessories and hair stuff ^_^
NanaBisou is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2006, 02:00 PM   #20
Hayezer

For your hair, you should put it in pigtails with the bottom half down and then have a head dress thingy. That would be cute!

OK, I've figured out what I'm going to do with my hair. But for a skirt I'm still screwed. XD I want a pettie coat probly so anyone know how to make one or where I could buy one/how much? Know any good reference pics or patterns to go by? I might end up altering a skirt I have, but I love this skirt and don't want to if I can avoid it. I'm not very good at sewing, so I'm going to keep it pretty simple. Thanks again for the help!
Hayezer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-11-2006, 12:49 PM   #21
misuzukyra
RAM8REM <=> B.P.N. ROCKS

I took ur sugggestions and I did a sample try to see how my hair would look if I had put them in plain pigtails. I haven't done anything else to it so take a look at it and see if u guys and figure something for my hair.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg oshare_hair01.JPG (17.9 KB, 0 views)
misuzukyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-17-2006, 05:02 PM   #22
Mijikai

wow, that looks very good ^^ excellent job, it also looks like you improvised the style a lot. i like it <33