Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Fanime

View Poll Results: Which video should I NOT enter into the Fanime 03 AMV Contest?
Kokoro (Kingdom Hearts/Celine Dion) 3 42.86%
Puppy Love (Inuyasha/Reel Big Fish) 3 42.86%
Dark Self (Various/Linkin Park) 1 14.29%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Unread 03-05-2003, 01:04 PM   #1
Baka Neko
Se7en & Bi Luff <3

What video should I NOT enter? [poll]

Hi!

I'm entering the music video contest again this year but they changed the rule from being able to submit 3 videos to 2. *sigh* So, now I'm having trouble deciding what 2 videos I will enter and which one will be left out... So I need your guys' help! Even if you aren't planning on seeing the contest I just need some general feedback. Okay? Here's a short description of each video.

Kokoro - (Kingdom Hearts to My Heart Will Go On by Celine Dion) This is a drama video focusing on the relationship between Sora, Riku & Kairi. (Mainly Sora & Kairi)

Puppy Love - (Inuyasha to I Want Your Girlfriend To Be My Girlfriend Too by Reel Big Fish) This is a comedy video focusing on Kouga who trys to get Kagome to choose him over Inuyasha.

Dark Self - (Ayashi no Ceres [Aki], Fruits Basket [Kyo], Generator Gawl [Gawl], Kingdom Hearts [Riku], Inuyasha [Inuyasha], Rurouni Kenshin [Kenshin], Gensoumaden Saiyuki [Goku] to Crawling by Linkin Park) This is an action video focusing on 7 different characters and how they feel and deal with the part of them that no one can control.

Please remember that you are voting for which video I should NOT enter into the Fanime AMV Contest. Thanks! ^^
Baka Neko is offline   Reply With Quote