Do you have to register or anything?
KillaKahn is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 06-29-2006, 11:38 PM   #2
Suzushichan
outta here

comiccon.org
Unread 06-30-2006, 07:45 PM   #3
KillaKahn

Yeah that's not even the site.. but i've already checked the site and it's not giving me any details. >:[

so could someone please tell me?
Unread 06-30-2006, 09:35 PM   #4
DarkReflection
Shining Fang!

Registration prices.

Adult 4 Day Pass
4-Day members can attend Preview Night. No onsite registration will be available for Preview Night-only badge pickup for pre-registered full members.All pre-registered badges will be available for pickup at Attendee Pre-Registration in the Convention center's Sails Pavilion (Upper Level), benning Wednesday, July 19 at 4:00pm $65.00
Adults-Thursday One Day Only $25.00
Adults-Friday One Day Only $25.00
Adults-Saturday One Day Only $30.00
Adults-Sunday One Day Only $15.00
Juniors (12-17) and Seniors (60+)-4 Day Pass
Active Military with ID can pay the Jr/Sr. price. The Military Deal does not extend to dependants. $30.00
Juniors (12-17) and Seniors (60+)-Thursday Only
Active Military with ID can pay the Jr/Sr. price. The Military Deal does not extend to dependants. $12.00
Juniors (12-17) and Seniors (60+)-Friday Only
Active Military with ID can pay the Jr/Sr. price. The Military Deal does not extend to dependants. $12.00
Juniors (12-17) and Seniors (60+)-Saturday Only
Active Military with ID can pay the Jr/Sr. price. The Military Deal does not extend to dependants. $15.00
Juniors (12-17) and Seniors (60+)-Sunday Only
Active Military with ID can pay the Jr/Sr. price. The Military Deal does not extend to dependants. $7.00
DarkReflection is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-30-2006, 10:05 PM   #5
KillaKahn

w0000 thanks man you rock
Unread 07-04-2006, 08:11 PM   #6
TSA
My Hylian is Better

That is the site...it's just the event called Comic-Con on this site is known as CCI - Comic-Con International. There is a link on the page to CCI or you can just add /cci to the URL given. CC is much bigger than just Cosplay, it's for everybody who's into film, video games, comics or anime.

Also, to the admins...July 19th-23rd are the dates (they aren't on the forum landing page), 19th being the preview night for press/industry (like the early access at E3).

Comic-Con always rules because there's so much to do there, and there lots of celebs. The Star Wars cast (original trilogy) is going to there this year, well, some of them. I also hope they show off the Eragon trailer to the public...ever since I saw it at E3 I've been wanting more.
Unread 07-12-2006, 09:15 PM   #7
ethanol

i was just wondering, when you print out the preregistration along with the barcode they give you and they say that you need to bring a photo ID--does it have to be a military ID or can you also use your school ID?
ethanol is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-13-2006, 12:02 AM   #8
DarkReflection
Shining Fang!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ethanol
i was just wondering, when you print out the preregistration along with the barcode they give you and they say that you need to bring a photo ID--does it have to be a military ID or can you also use your school ID?
To answer that, I've been thru registration a couple times and its been okay. All they ask for is a photo ID. As long as it has your actual name that matches the name on the barcode (sometimes you'll have to tell the registar if you used your nickname or some sort). School IDs are valid, it works for most every Con out there, just use whatever seems to work within logical standards.
DarkReflection is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-13-2006, 02:35 AM   #9
ethanol

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkReflection
To answer that, I've been thru registration a couple times and its been okay. All they ask for is a photo ID. As long as it has your actual name that matches the name on the barcode (sometimes you'll have to tell the registar if you used your nickname or some sort). School IDs are valid, it works for most every Con out there, just use whatever seems to work within logical standards.

wahhh thank you very much haha, i rummaged through my stuff looking for my school ID thank you again!
ethanol is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-14-2006, 04:27 PM   #10
pandamonium_haz

This is going to be my first time at comic con too, and I was wondering if is any one going to be volunteering there? If so can you help me out? I'm planning on volunteering there this year and my sister is interested in volunteering as well but she's 15. So I'm wondering if she can still be able to volunteer.
pandamonium_haz is offline   Reply With Quote