Go Back   Cosplay.com > Non-Cosplay Forums > Anime Chat

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 08-01-2006, 01:40 AM   #1
Kakashi101
Fangirl with teeth

Naruto Ending

Just cause Naruto is one the greatest animes (shush you people that don't agree XD) I was wondering if anyone would care to share how they think it mightl end. Some much shit is happening within it that I'm kinda at a lost of how in the world it would end! Happy or unhappy ending?

...*SPOILERS AHEAD!...*

Unread 08-01-2006, 01:59 AM   #2
LordDeus
AKA The Gamesta

(*edit* I'm about 2-3 months behind in the manga, so I'm not sure of any new revelations that may or may have not happened yet... so if any of these theories are wrong because of something new, you now know why)

First there's gotta be some big revelation about what naruto originated from.... sure he looks like the 4th hokage... his parent were supposedly killed in battle....

From those two supposed facts, I think something bigger is going to evolve.

Here are some of my theories:

1. Possibly the 4th is still alive and working within the Akastuki... placing the kyuubi within naruto so naruto can hold him until the akatsuki is ready to harvest the beast.

2. Naruto is going to lose the Kyuubi and inevitably fight an epic battle proving that he is just as strong without the handicap of the nine tails... thus winning over the entire village and finally being 100% accepted.

3. Itachi was never evil to begin with. Something was either controlling him, or someone made it look like he killed the entire clan. Ofcourse he's mean to Sasuke because he does not want him to follow the path he's chosen... or quite possibly he sees this as an opportunity to increase Sasuke's strength seeing how the Sharingan requires some pretty harsh trials in order to unlock its hidden powers. Either way I doubt itachi is as evil as he seems.

4. Ofcourse Sasuke will probably fight Orochimaru in a final showdown... if all goes as planned he most likely will fight along side of Itachi.

5. The end of the story will most likely be layered battles consisting of the ninja villages in a giant civil war sparked by Orochimaru.... the legendary beasts VS many of the Jounin and main naruto characters, the akatsuki VS the jounin and main characters, naruto(non-kyuubi) VS 4th hokage, sasuke VS orochimaru... ect ect

Ofcourse this is all in my head... and some may seem utterly too predictable to be true... but honestly i dont think it would be that bad if I were right... hell id be excited to see it go down like this. I dunno, what do u guys think?

Playstation Online ID: - Gamesta
X-Box Live Gamer Tag: - Th3 Gamesta
Yahoo! Messenger: - xxjoe369xx
MySpace.com - Myspace

Last edited by LordDeus : 08-01-2006 at 02:02 AM.
LordDeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2006, 02:04 AM   #3
Kakashi101
Fangirl with teeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordDeus
1. Possibly the 4th is still alive and working within the Akastuki... placing the kyuubi within naruto so naruto can hold him until the akatsuki is ready to harvest the beast.
O_O...omg. I NEVER EVER thought of that...my god man! You might be right...sick! *freaks out*
Unread 08-01-2006, 11:00 AM   #4
Sasutard
Roxas, Riku, Axel, Demyx~

It has nothing to do with the END, but it's apart of the plot, or at least it's what I believe will become a plot. HUGE spoiler though for anyone who hasn't noticed it, so I'd feel horrible if agree and it ruins it for them, so... I'll be spoiler tagging this anyways.

SPOILER: (highlight to read)
The Uchiha's are actually a clan based off of a demon bloodline. Like Kyuubi, there are more legendary demons, one I believe the author is using is DEFINABLY Sojobo, the King of Tengu. Sojobo is a wind-crow demon spirit that I believe took human form, and had a child with a Hyuuga, which becomes "Madara" the unknown Uchiha Sasuke was talking about to Kyuubi a few chapters back. There are hundreds of unoticed hints within the whooole series.

One being, the crow illusions Itachi uses.
http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/179...259lq045sn.png

The Sojobo drawings gaurding the family 'secret':
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...ff/phoenix.png

Sasuke's "I'm more special that you" speech, along with the wings that come from his back.

Compare the fans:
http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/606...book0783dw.jpg
http://www.aisf.or.jp/~jaanus/deta/d...ge_t/tengu.jpg

Tengu is often times symbolized with a flute or birds of some sort.
http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/2...51481498qi.jpg

The bird's of Tengu's wing's are supposed to sound like clapping thunger, perhaps that's where Chidori was derived from?

Sasuke riding a bird on one of the shapter covers.
http://img139.imageshack.us/img139/3...o0101028fq.jpg

Tengu statues being used throughout.
http://img431.imageshack.us/img431/2...mqinane3gl.png
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1...ther/Tengu.png

And of course, the whole "Uchiha" being based off of "Uchiwa" which translates to 'fan' being Sojobo's trademark.

Anyways, if you want to read on this more clearly, I suggest you go here for the well written theory: http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=106576

>> Tifa Lockheart//ACVII
>> Undecided

Roxas > Sora

Last edited by Sasutard : 08-01-2006 at 11:25 AM.
Sasutard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2006, 04:27 PM   #5
Hitokiri Kenshin

I'm only as far as the US manga, but from what my friend thinks, Naruto will destroy Orochimaru, become Hokage and marry Hinata. And Rock and the rest of the Rookie Nine will become his closest advisors.
Hitokiri Kenshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2006, 12:17 AM   #6
Kakashi101
Fangirl with teeth

Sasutard- I just read the other post...and hot danm that's a little too crazy. Whoa.
Unread 08-02-2006, 12:19 AM   #7
Danzikumaru
Walk me to the Graveyard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi101
Sasutard- I just read the other post...and hot danm that's a little too crazy. Whoa.
But she's DEFINITELY got something there. It's a lot more substantial than the baseless Yondaime = Akatsuki Leader theory I keep seeing.

Danzikumaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2006, 01:03 AM   #8
Sasutard

I'd be estatic if all those "coincidences" actually turn into exactly that. <3 Plus, it's already a fact that there are demons like Sobaku and Kyuubi [and they hint at more, of course, when refering to the demons themselves] leads me to think this even more. It's not like the artist is going to leave it to: "Oh! We have them all, now only Kyuubi's left!" I think Kishimoto very intent on being detailed and drawing things out, his drawing and plot style makes that very obvious so far... so I think he'll go into each of the demon's stories very very thouroughly like with Gaara. Meaning, that the other demons have to either enter quickly and progress, or are already known like the Uchiha's might. Sorry if that opinion was confusing xD;
>> Tifa Lockheart//ACVII
>> Undecided

Roxas > Sora
Unread 08-02-2006, 03:36 AM   #9
Danzikumaru
Walk me to the Graveyard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasutard
I'd be estatic if all those "coincidences" actually turn into exactly that. <3 Plus, it's already a fact that there are demons like Sobaku and Kyuubi [and they hint at more, of course, when refering to the demons themselves] leads me to think this even more. It's not like the artist is going to leave it to: "Oh! We have them all, now only Kyuubi's left!" I think Kishimoto very intent on being detailed and drawing things out, his drawing and plot style makes that very obvious so far... so I think he'll go into each of the demon's stories very very thouroughly like with Gaara. Meaning, that the other demons have to either enter quickly and progress, or are already known like the Uchiha's might. Sorry if that opinion was confusing xD;
But which of the Tailed Beasts is our fine-feathered friend, I wonder?

Unread 08-02-2006, 04:24 AM   #10
LordDeus
AKA The Gamesta

Sasutard your theory definately has some weight to it, and I would bet money that your right too. Damn i really should catch up on my naruto hehe.

Danzikumaru, I really don't see how my theory about the 4th is "baseless." After all, how else would a "baseless" theory become so popular if there wasn't just cause? For the record though, I knew nothing of the popularity of the theory until now. But then again I also don't troll the net purposely looking to find deeper meanings and theorizing revelations on, although good, an otherwise transpicuous anime such as naruto.

Playstation Online ID: - Gamesta
X-Box Live Gamer Tag: - Th3 Gamesta
Yahoo! Messenger: - xxjoe369xx
MySpace.com - Myspace
LordDeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2006, 12:46 PM   #11
TechieCL
MomoCon HeadStaff

Personally this is my favorite theory:

"Shortly before delivering the final blow to Kakashi (who it turns out is the series' biggest villain), Naruto gets hit by a car. If I recall correctly, it's a LeBaron. "
Courtesy of Animenewsnetwork's Answerman

MomoCon On Tour get your Fan-Fix between conventions. Photoshoots, dances, and more!
TechieCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-02-2006, 12:53 PM   #12
Kakashi101
Fangirl with teeth

Lmao!!!
Unread 08-02-2006, 02:23 PM   #13
Danzikumaru
Walk me to the Graveyard

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordDeus
Sasutard your theory definately has some weight to it, and I would bet money that your right too. Damn i really should catch up on my naruto hehe.

Danzikumaru, I really don't see how my theory about the 4th is "baseless." After all, how else would a "baseless" theory become so popular if there wasn't just cause? For the record though, I knew nothing of the popularity of the theory until now. But then again I also don't troll the net purposely looking to find deeper meanings and theorizing revelations on, although good, an otherwise transpicuous anime such as naruto.
I call it baselss mainly because there are no hints or facts or any information backing it up.

First off, you'd have to prove that the Yondaime is alive. Given the nature of the sealing technique he used on the Kyuubi (and the effects it had on the Sandaime when he used it) there isn't any real possibility that he could be alive.
Secondly, if he was alive and within the Akatsuki, then why would have Orochimaru even tolerated his company while he was a member? Knowing Oro, he would have encited mutiny almost immedietly because of his deep hatred for the Yondaime.
Thirdly, the Akatsuki Leader has yet to use any jutsu linking him to the Yondaime (Yellow Flash, Rasengan, etc.)
Fourthly, the theory was born out of the fact that the Akatsuki Leader's silouete slightly resembled the Yondaime....not a very good bit of info to base such an important piece of canon on....

Unread 08-02-2006, 08:29 PM   #14
Sasutard

Well, on the actual note of the ending... For some reason I think that Sasuke is going to die, and possibly more less main characters. Don't get me wrong, I don't say that because I hate him or anything, I've crossplayed Sasuke xD; So obviously that's not the truth... I just think with so many main character's, one of them is going to die... And Sasuke and/or Sai seem the most likely right now. Sai, because his mission was abandoned, basically... And Sasuke, I think it will take a LONG time, but after coming to a somewhat tranquil standing [forgives, gets revenge, whatever] I believe Kishi will kill him off to atone for the things he's done wrongly and/or bring more depression and anger into the manga, which might give Naruto the emotional "rawr" to either unleash Kyuubi completely or something equally as bad, and/or kill Orochimaru and/or Itachi or whoever's at fault, those two being the only ones I can see actually doing so. There's no real evidence I have other than how I think Kishi thinks, so eh xD; Juuuust my opinion.
>> Tifa Lockheart//ACVII
>> Undecided

Roxas > Sora
Unread 08-02-2006, 09:35 PM   #15
Kakashi101
Fangirl with teeth

I also have thought that by the end Sai will die. Sasuke? That would be like killing Kakashi- ain't going to happen XD. And I also think that even though Naruto will unleash Kuuubi, and it will cause it's building up to that slowly, he will take it back inside it, (willing or unwilling, no idea) but Naruto started as the nine-tail and he's going to end one.
But I am over thinking that Itachi will 'die'...Sasuke will win, yeah, but maybe he'll just hurt him just enough that he can't be a ninja. And then leave him alive (like Itachi did) but since Itachi wouldn't be able to ninja anymore, he would kill himself- thus leaving Sasuke guilt free of finally killing the other only clan member, but also getting revenge in a good way...or something like that.