Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Introductions

Unread 05-15-2002, 12:12 AM   #1
Lillyxandra
Cosplay 4 life YO!

Smile Konnichiwa^_^

Hello all you beautiful cosplayers^^

Im new here and I just wanted to say hello! I hope to make alot of new friends!! I was looking around and there are alot of talented people here!! Im a little new at cosplaying, A-kon will be my first time to cosplay, Ill be going as May from Hand Maid May, will anyone else be there?

Lilly

I love the web design of this place!

~*~* http://www.firefly-path.com *~*~
Lillyxandra is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 05-15-2002, 12:18 AM   #2
Blade

Hello Lillyxandra! A pleasure to meet you. I hope you have a great time at A-kon. Oh and don't forget to put up pictures of your May costume. I'm sure it's really good. ^_^ Take care and have tons of fun cosplaying! (Are you going to be going to any other con's?)

---{@ Lady Blade
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2002, 12:42 AM   #3
Philia Philis
I <3 Peppermint Patties!

Hi hi hi, nice to meet you, Lilly! ^^ *hands her a Peppermint Pattie* I will be at A-kon also!

BTW, I have now decided that I will get a sack and fill it with Peppermint Patties to give to people at A-kon. XD So everyone can come attack me for candy! (Erm, actually, saying "Hi, Erin. ^^" or something will get you one. You don't have to hurt me for them. XD)
Philia Philis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2002, 01:08 AM   #4
Ayaka
Ralph the Wonder Llama

Hi Lily!

Dang it, peppermints are a good reason to go to A-kon . . . but I have not the cash. *sigh* I guess I'll have to stick to the digital kind lol
Unread 05-15-2002, 01:16 AM   #5
Ukayoru no Chou
Visually Oriented Culture

Hi!!! Wellcomee...^_^ Me Uka', glad to have a "new-goer" around ^.^;....oouuu nice avatar ,looks smooth..and cool!!! ^_^
Oh, and don't mind Philla- attacking will most likely get you a hug and a patty..ADMIT IT...heheh ^^; ...

*not authorized to actually tell people that-sneaks away with secret files*
Unread 05-15-2002, 01:20 AM   #6
Kenshin Ken
Ore wa, Pocky Ken desu!

Hiya! welcome there fellow cosplayer! ^_^

man..;_;.. I cna't go to A-kon... * pulls out the tankards of hos pockets* ^^;; that itself is kinda self explanitory ^^:;

^^;; first a sack of peppermint patties.. and here I thoguht my own Pocky rifle was original ^^;;
Unread 05-15-2002, 03:37 AM   #7
Philia Philis
I <3 Peppermint Patties!

Wahaha! Don't worry everyone! I'll bring a bag of them to AX too! ^____^ So you guys can all hug me and tell me how wonderful I am! (Then grab some Peppermint Patties and scram like greedy little kids at Halloween. XD) But you guys wouldn't be so cruel, now would ya? Would ya? ^^;;;;;;

Pocky rifle! AAAHHH!! How about you shoot at me with Pocky and I'll pelt you with Peppermint Patties? XD XD XD
Unread 05-15-2002, 07:23 AM   #8
Kenshin Ken
Ore wa, Pocky Ken desu!

heheh ^^;; if I shot anything, the AX staff's gonna shoot me outta the con ^^;; I'll er.. grenade you with the pocky! hehe ^^
Unread 05-15-2002, 09:06 AM   #9
Celine
Remember me?

Welcome, Lilly!! I hope you have a lot of fun with your first con cosplay experience. I'll be at Akon as well, so I'll be sure to look for you as May (she is so cute!). ^_^
Celine is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2002, 09:14 AM   #10
Lillyxandra
Cosplay 4 life YO!

phweeee!! *swallows peppermint pattie in one bite mmmm yumm* thank you Philia^_^ What a cute idea! Last year I saw a Meryl(Trigun) handing out donuts, she was so cute! Aww I wish you could all go Id love to see yalls costumes.

Thanks for the warm welcome!!
Lilly
Unread 05-15-2002, 12:32 PM   #11
Philia Philis
I <3 Peppermint Patties!

You're welcome, Lilly! ^__^
Yaaay! Yeah, everyone follow me around like the Pied Piper! XD
*dances around leaving a trail of Peppermint Patties in her wake*

*pictures AX staff shooting Kenshin Ken out of the con straight into the ocean with one of those cannons they use in the circus* "Look! Clive can FLY!" Wahahahahaha..... XD
Unread 05-15-2002, 12:35 PM   #12
Kenshin Ken
Ore wa, Pocky Ken desu!

YAAGGHH!! LOOK IT"S ONLY A PROOOPP!!! * klunk* ^^;
Unread 05-15-2002, 02:42 PM   #13
Ayaka
Ralph the Wonder Llama

lol! This is going to be a WEIRD con . . . yah! It should be pretty easy to find you, Philia. ^^

You know, if they're having trouble enforcing the weapons rules, that would probably be effective. Peace-tie it, or get shot out of a cannon.
Unread 05-15-2002, 05:56 PM   #14
Legato/Machan
Errare humanum est

Welcome Lilly! ^_^. Greetings from Brazil.
I'm Legato. I think I'm the only foreingner here.
I'm brazilian (and proud to be one). This year I'll be my first cosplaying too. I'll go as Midvalley Hornfreak and next year as Legato Bluesummers (yeah! ^_^).
And nice to meet you.

Kisses

Legato/Machan
Legato/Machan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-15-2002, 06:31 PM   #15
Philia Philis
I <3 Peppermint Patties!

>lol! This is going to be a WEIRD con . . . yah! It should be pretty easy to find you, Philia. ^^

Yeah! Everyone come find meee so I feel all special! *bribes them with candy*

>You know, if they're having trouble enforcing the weapons rules, that would probably be effective. Peace-tie it, or get shot out of a cannon.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! That would be awesome! I would sooo wanna be on staff if they got to do that. XD XD XD

"I don't CARE if it's only a prop! It doesn't look like something a two-year-old could make out of cardboard and masking tape, therefore it MUST be dangerous! YOU'RE OUTTA HERE! *stuffs them into the cannon* *BOOM!*"