Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > AnimeFEST

Unread 08-12-2006, 12:31 PM   #1
pan pan
The Pannonator

Ouran High School Host Club Photoshoot?

No idea if there's even going to be cosplayers from this series. ^^; But my sis and I are going as the twins (In "Alice in Wonderland" version costumes). Is there anyone else that's going as characters from this series who'd wanna meet up for a shoot?
pan pan is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 08-12-2006, 01:32 PM   #2
musicalmafia
CLOCKBLOCKED.

ARCLVKFIGTBKVBLAH. I was *this* close to doing a Haruhi version of the twin's Chesire outfits. But I had to drop it because of my time (marching band) and money situation. If I see you guys there, expect me to be alllllll over you for pictures. XD

AnimeFEST 2013
Julie Kane {Motorcity}
GAME GRL {Homestuck}

~Formerly known as ninjafiendX3[/i]
musicalmafia is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2006, 02:47 PM   #3
chouzan
Mecha-Shiva!

And I was planning to do a Tamaki crossplay next summer. D: My friend and I were actually looking to see if anybody was crosplaying the twins. Expect us to be all over you for pictures, too. XD

I have a friend who will probably go as Hunny.. she doesn't have a cosplay.com account as far as I know.
--Beni Bara version [100%]
*Companion Cube --Portal [30%]

Deviant Art
chouzan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-12-2006, 03:39 PM   #4
pan pan
The Pannonator

awesome! Look for us as the twins on either friday or sunday We'll be all stripedy and kitty-eared and pretty hard to miss ^^ (and of course, always together!) Hope to see you guys there! We'll be happy to pose for pics! ^^
Unread 08-12-2006, 11:14 PM   #5
Cat-Chans
Glaceon, I choose you!

O: I think I'm probably going to wear my Haruhi costume for half of Friday
If I can't make a shoot I will be working at the security desk (I think) handing out crash keys...so come by for a few pictures with me
(:
Unread 08-13-2006, 02:10 AM   #6
pan pan
The Pannonator

Of course we will We wouldn't be the twins if we didn't come harass Haruhi! Just let us know when and where and we can be there. ^^
Unread 08-13-2006, 03:49 AM   #7
Hedgehogey

I'm not actually gonna be doing Ouran Cosplay, but expect me to drop by the shoot with my guitar and amp to do "Sakura Kiss" and "Shissou" for your entertainment.
Hedgehogey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2006, 09:03 AM   #8
mel-mel-chan
だれ?

I'll be cosplaying Nekozawa. No idea of when I'll wear it yet. I guess if there's a photoshoot put together that would be an even better time to schedule for.

KanonXKanon - 1%
Setsugetsuka Kaito - waiting...
secret - 0%
mel-mel-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-13-2006, 12:32 PM   #9
pan pan
The Pannonator

Nekozawa! That's awesome Well, I think we were going to try for Friday. Hadn't really had many suggestions thrown out yet for times and places though.
Unread 08-23-2006, 04:12 PM   #10
mel-mel-chan
だれ?

So far as I know Friday as pretty good. As far as place go though I would suggest the lobby by the fountain, one of the restaurants on the second floor or possibly down near the artist alley where they will have tables and someone could like bring a tea set or something and dorkerificingly host as the host club members.... or if the game room is as deserted as last year there were tons of nicely covered looking tables in there. Those are just my random suggestions. Oh and I will admit I haven't gotten my crest done for my balzer yet, does anyone have a good suggestion about making one in like under a week or a place where I could get one?

KanonXKanon - 1%
secret - 0%
Unread 08-23-2006, 05:25 PM   #11
Cat-Chans
Glaceon, I choose you!

Well...I can tell you how I made mine. I used a tempate of the crest someone had posted in the Ouran thread in anime and manga cosplay and cut out a piece of orange fabric in the correct shape. I made a stencil for the OR and painted it on using acrylics. Then I heat n bonded the it to a piece of black fabric, cut that out with a 1/4 inch border then did the same on a piece of white fabric. Then I heat n bonded the whole thing to a piece of black felt. Then I zigzag stiched the correct color over the black and white fabric borders. Then I cut the felt part out, leaving the flur parts and lastly (and you can skip this step I did it to cover up a mistake) used embrydery floss to back stitch around the letters. It's KILLER, and time consuming so if your stencil comes out clean then by all means skip this step.

I can post some pictures later tonight if you think that would help you.
Unread 08-24-2006, 05:25 PM   #12
pan pan
The Pannonator

Friday near the fountain sounds good for me. Any specific time? I'll post some pics of my sister and I, we just finished our costumes a couple days ago ^^
Unread 08-25-2006, 11:27 PM   #13
mel-mel-chan
だれ?

I finally got my blazer finished... that collar was a pain and I botched one of the collar points a little but for my first time making something like that it didn't turn out bad at all. Got started making my bereznoff hand puppet, and think I have a good idea about my crest. Still need to paint the stripe down my tie, got the candels for my candel stick holder (I just like the idea of having additional propage), and then I think I'm all set. Because yes despite the fact that most of this will all be covered by my cloak as nekozawa, I do intend to be correct underneath cause wearing that thing around too long I will get over heated and need to take it off.... also I'm blonde so we can disassemble all the dark garb and expose me to the sunlight if we all want to ^_^

KanonXKanon - 1%
secret - 0%
Unread 08-26-2006, 01:55 AM   #14
Cat-Chans
Glaceon, I choose you!

It apears my Friday is mostly free, I'll probably roll into Dallas around 2 so sometime late afternoon is good for me.
Unread 08-30-2006, 04:30 AM   #15
Cat-Chans
Glaceon, I choose you!

D:

My availability changed slightly...
Anytime after 4:30 and before 7 is cool for me