Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Anime Weekend Atlanta

Unread 09-05-2006, 05:52 AM   #1
Naraku1

Inuyasha Cosplay

Anyone gonna cosplay as an Inuyasha cosplayer at AWA this year? I'll be cosplaying Naraku and am looking for an Inuyasha group to take pictures with, do a skit with, ect. Could be fun!
Naraku1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-05-2006, 11:20 PM   #2
UrMastrInuYasha
Baka

I'm going to try my hardest, I will be there as InuYasha!!!!!!

UrMastrInuYasha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2006, 05:37 AM   #3
Naraku1

Nice. No con is complete without an inuyasha running around. ^_^
Unread 09-06-2006, 12:23 PM   #4
UrMastrInuYasha
Baka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naraku1
Nice. No con is complete without an inuyasha running around. ^_^

Are you going has Naraku all 3 days? or what, and did you want to meet up any were?

Unread 09-06-2006, 04:33 PM   #5
Naraku1

Thats a good question. I'll be there all three days, but ill be getting there in the evening on friday since i have to work until 5 that day. I wonder what time registration ends that day... *ponders*
I was planning on being Naraku all 3 days but im not sure if ill be Final form Naraku because i cant get into the suit by myself, I need at least one person to help because of all the armor and how it straps to my back and what not. But I'll bring it and if any friendly inuyasha fans wanna help, all's well. But yeah, one way or another AWA 12 will have a naraku there all three days! =D
As for a meetup place, ill let you decide. I havent been to an AWA con since 1999. name a place and ill be there!

Last edited by Naraku1 : 09-06-2006 at 04:36 PM.
Unread 09-06-2006, 09:59 PM   #6
UrMastrInuYasha
Baka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naraku1
Thats a good question. I'll be there all three days, but ill be getting there in the evening on friday since i have to work until 5 that day. I wonder what time registration ends that day... *ponders*
I was planning on being Naraku all 3 days but im not sure if ill be Final form Naraku because i cant get into the suit by myself, I need at least one person to help because of all the armor and how it straps to my back and what not. But I'll bring it and if any friendly inuyasha fans wanna help, all's well. But yeah, one way or another AWA 12 will have a naraku there all three days! =D
As for a meetup place, ill let you decide. I havent been to an AWA con since 1999. name a place and ill be there!
Doesnt matter when, or were, Hopefully some were easy.. AWA will be my first con.... I will be Inuyasha for friday.. I am not sure how long I will be him... it will be easy to find me.. I will be carrying around a big ass white tetsusaiga...

Unread 09-06-2006, 11:08 PM   #7
malinn

I am considering bring Young Sesshomaru. Just have to remake the armor..
malinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2006, 09:26 AM   #8
PhoenixGate
Sake for All!

I was also looking for Inuyasha cosplayers for this event as I wanted to get some photo shoots. I will be there Friday. I was thinking of going as Inuyasha again since I will probably not have enough time to make another cosplay character- except for possibly Kikyo (I just really don't like that character though). Maybe I will do a variation on Inuyasha - Demon blood or human. I would love to see someone do a Kagome or Shippo though.
PhoenixGate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2006, 03:52 PM   #9
Naraku1

Seems alot of peeps are going for only friday or for only saturday. I'll be there friday evening. I estimate I'll be there around 6:30-7 pm
Unread 09-08-2006, 01:50 PM   #10
PhoenixGate
Sake for All!

I will be there on Friday- in the evening about 6. We should plan a meet up then at 6pm maybe? I will be bringing Miroku too.
PhoenixGate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2006, 02:05 PM   #11
RyeCrimsonMoon
Scooter Dude = Awesome

Aw, I'd love to bring out my old Inu Yasha outfit and be Human Inu Yasha :/ But I never got a wig, so I'd havta spray paint my hair black XDD So I might be able to come :/ (A big maybe though)
Belle (Beauty and the Beast)
Robin Sparkles (How I Met Your Mother)
Shinsengumi
Yanki!

Last.FM /\ ECC Family!
RyeCrimsonMoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2006, 02:37 PM   #12
UrMastrInuYasha
Baka

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixGate
I was also looking for Inuyasha cosplayers for this event as I wanted to get some photo shoots. I will be there Friday. I was thinking of going as Inuyasha again since I will probably not have enough time to make another cosplay character- except for possibly Kikyo (I just really don't like that character though). Maybe I will do a variation on Inuyasha - Demon blood or human. I would love to see someone do a Kagome or Shippo though.
Yea, We'll need a Kagome for those of us who cosplay as InuYasha. Do human InuYash! seriously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixGate
I will be there on Friday- in the evening about 6. We should plan a meet up then at 6pm maybe? I will be bringing Miroku too.
6PM 7ish, And were? because I am a big ass n00b, since AWA will be my first convention.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RyeCrimsonMoon
Aw, I'd love to bring out my old Inu Yasha outfit and be Human Inu Yasha :/ But I never got a wig, so I'd havta spray paint my hair black XDD So I might be able to come :/ (A big maybe though)
Well, I will be Hanyou InuYasha with big white tetsusiaga, We could use a human, and a demon blood Inuyasha, and then we have all 3 InuYashas XDD

Unread 09-08-2006, 04:32 PM   #13
Naraku1

sounds like a plan. I'll be there around 6:30 or so.
Unread 09-09-2006, 01:11 AM   #14
Akarui-chan
Buried deep in Fabric

Well... I COULD do Kagome if you guys really need her, it's just that I wouldn't be her very long. Friday would kinda be really bad for me though seeing that I'm going to be Yachiru for most of the day and the shoot is at like the same time as you're plotting >_<
Akarui-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2006, 07:01 AM   #15
Naraku1

darn it all >_<