1. You could use silk screen, hand paint it, iron transfer, etc.
2. Try cosworx's Amanda or an Enchantment from amphigory.com in Lily
3. His sword...(goes to hunt for a photo) Unfortunately the tip of his sword is not as katana looking as I had hoped. So you're probably going to have to make a handle and attach a long piece of wood for the blade. http://japantrip.tripod.com/nihonto/tsuka/tsuka01.html
This tutorial may help or check out Featherweight's cardboard katana tutorial here at cosplay.com. As for the armor I'd suggest a plastic sheeting version (http://amethyst-angel.com/armormaking.html
) or one made out of craft foam (http://entropyhouse.com/penwiper/cos...elmsdeep.html)
. They should give painting tips with each method...
4. I'd just make a large tube out of faux fur and stuff it.
5. I don't think his pants are hakama...they're just poofy pants, almost like harem girl pants. ^^;
6. He looks like he just as a traditional kimono NOT the same an Inuyasha's.
Phew... @_@ Hope this helps a bit! Best of luck! ^^ d