Go Back   Cosplay.com > Non-Cosplay Forums > Music Chat

Unread 03-17-2003, 02:35 PM   #1
Nene
Nene punch!

"The Platinum boys" -^ ^-

Not many otaku are into jpop, but more over Jrock. But there's so many good jpop bands! Like, for example, "The Platinum Boys". This includes three jpop bands that have become extremly popular in the past year... Who, you ask?

W-inds, Flame, and Lead.

If you haven't listened to any of their music, you really should! Some of the W-inds. songs, like "Because of You" are N'sync rip-offs..but Keita has sucha pretty voice, I forgive him..-^ ^;;;

Flame just had their new single come out too, "Remind" and it's just...oo..-* *- (Yusuke is the main singer of it too, his voice is so kewl...)

And of course, Lead, the youngest but cutest of the three X3 Not to mention...the um..."Yaoi-ist" (sorry for the dubby term..-xO;;) It may be just me, but I find it too adorable to listen to 15 year old Japanese boys trying to rap..of course, it may be me and my little boy obssession (even though I'm no older...-u u- ) but still! XD;; And I heard they're gonna try going punk...good or bad? Even if Shinya was punkish before Lead...but still..->>-

Post your opinions! Please! -^ ^- I'd like to find more fans of them to chat with!
Nene is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-17-2003, 09:12 PM   #2
Shanpyuu

You forgot to add that they're all wonderful DANCERS! ^-^;
Shanpyuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2003, 05:00 PM   #3
Nene
Nene punch!

Yes...well, Lead is, at least..-u u;; W-inds. and Flame need to get new chorographers! XO
Nene is offline   Reply With Quote