Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Disgaea

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 23 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 07-12-2007, 10:55 AM   #301
nemisiscat
Vanity Angel

Okei.. I haven't beaten Disgaea... What the hell is Marjoly doing in that game? XD I first encountered her as the villain of Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure. I saw her in the art book and was THOROUGLY confused. >_<
nemisiscat is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-12-2007, 02:11 PM   #302
Envel
I'm a little teapot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemisiscat View Post
Okei.. I haven't beaten Disgaea... What the hell is Marjoly doing in that game? XD I first encountered her as the villain of Rhapsody: A Musical Adventure. I saw her in the art book and was THOROUGLY confused. >_<
Both games were made by Nippon Ichi, it was probably shameless advertisement and promotion. =P If you read some of the posters in the shops in Rhapsody, they advertise other Nippon Ichi games as well.

OMGWTF ETNA PROGRESS

http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a92...t=S2010052.jpg

/camwhore picture

All that's left is to attach the wings to a harness, put a zipper in the skirt, and do the belts on the skirt.

Mwa. Mwahaha.
Envel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-12-2007, 05:44 PM   #303
MajinEtna
Demon Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Clover View Post
Both games were made by Nippon Ichi, it was probably shameless advertisement and promotion. =P If you read some of the posters in the shops in Rhapsody, they advertise other Nippon Ichi games as well.

OMGWTF ETNA PROGRESS

http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a92...t=S2010052.jpg

/camwhore picture

All that's left is to attach the wings to a harness, put a zipper in the skirt, and do the belts on the skirt.

Mwa. Mwahaha.
I love the bracelets!
Unread 07-12-2007, 06:11 PM   #304
nemisiscat
Vanity Angel

Awww... no low cut boobage. XD Looks awesome so far. =D
Unread 07-12-2007, 10:43 PM   #305
Envel
I'm a little teapot!

Quote:
Awww... no low cut boobage. XD Looks awesome so far. =D
But Etna doesn't have low cut boobage in D1. D=

Now if I were doing D2 Etna...

BOOBIES FOR ALL!

@MajinEtna: Thanks! ^_^ The bracelets are one of my favorite parts.
Envel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-13-2007, 11:53 AM   #306
MajinEtna
Demon Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twilight Clover View Post
But Etna doesn't have low cut boobage in D1. D=

Now if I were doing D2 Etna...

BOOBIES FOR ALL!

@MajinEtna: Thanks! ^_^ The bracelets are one of my favorite parts.
Oh yeah they came out kick ass!
Unread 07-14-2007, 04:09 PM   #307
MajinEtna
Demon Lord

For my Etna top ( D2 ) I was originally gonna put bra wire in them to keep Lefty and righty apart but the top actually came out tight enough to keep them separated AND look more like an A cup! Woohoo for syinthetic leather! All I need to do now is sew the vinyl cover over the leather and the top will be done. I'm not one to show progress pitures because I like to show my finished outfit more than anything! ^^ I perfer to "Wow" People I guess. ^.^;
Unread 07-14-2007, 08:41 PM   #308
feytaline

Quote:
thank you very very much! my worries is that I won't know how to arrange the costume so that it covers up what it needs to cover... hhmmm... I guess it's onto the drawing board for me! ( I'd need to hide my hips that are rather.."big", although my boyfriend uses the word "voluptuous" anndd... hum I think that's really all, not too sure)
It might not be exactly what you want, but there is a cute artbook picture of Etna, well, taking off, a black lolita-ish dress that would not be anything near revealing. er, if you wore it rather than took it off. ... that still sounds bizarre.

Skanky Etna now has most of the parts. I figured out how I'll make the bracelets. And the top staying up. LOL. I just have to finish it all now. I know it's not going to be my best costume, but it's fun. It'll probably look hideous. But does anyone reaaaaaally care besides me? Really...?
Unread 07-15-2007, 07:52 AM   #309
MajinEtna
Demon Lord

Smile

It doesn't matter as long as you have fun Feytaline!
Unread 07-15-2007, 10:32 AM   #310
Feint
Aka. Duckie

I wanted to cosplay Etna and bring around prinny plushies but I don't have the ....flatness... to do so xD so I plan to be Rozalin from 2 and bring around a Taro :3

Taro ended up being the highest level out of all my characters xD

Changing Account to: PurpleDuckie

MTAC
Code Geass Surprise cosplay :P

Anime North '09
Lady Devimon (digimon)

FanExpo Canada '09
Tira P2 (Soul Calibur 4)
Feint is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-15-2007, 11:32 AM   #311
MajinEtna
Demon Lord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feint View Post
I wanted to cosplay Etna and bring around prinny plushies but I don't have the ....flatness... to do so xD so I plan to be Rozalin from 2 and bring around a Taro :3

Taro ended up being the highest level out of all my characters xD

Oh that sounds cool! ^^
Unread 07-15-2007, 06:22 PM   #312
nemisiscat
Vanity Angel

Feint - Be prepared for a nightmare. lol I just did a Rozalin cosplay. $650. lol But I didn't cut any corners and the red ruffle on her dress is actually a full skirt under the black full skirt and I used satins. >_> The total length of the red ruffle before it was gathered was 17 feet long. O_O And I mounted it all to a push up Victoria's Secret body shaper corset thing cuz you're not going to get the proper lift otherwise if you're busty.

I should seriously take Rozalin jewelery commissions. XD I have the molds and some resin left.... ^_^;
Unread 07-15-2007, 07:17 PM   #313
MajinEtna
Demon Lord

Quote:
Feint - Be prepared for a nightmare. lol I just did a Rozalin cosplay. $650. lol But I didn't cut any corners and the red ruffle on her dress is actually a full skirt under the black full skirt and I used satins. >_> The total length of the red ruffle before it was gathered was 17 feet long. O_O And I mounted it all to a push up Victoria's Secret body shaper corset thing cuz you're not going to get the proper lift otherwise if you're busty.

I should seriously take Rozalin jewelery commissions. XD I have the molds and some resin left.... ^_^;

Damn 17 feet long?!?! Oh my GOD!!! But it was worth it you don't KNOW how lovely I think that dress is! I want that damn dress!! lol!! XD
Unread 07-15-2007, 11:50 PM   #314
Terranell
Princess Complex

Quote:
Pretty tempting... I want to try to make everything by myself if I possibly can. (damn that hoopskirt.) Mom just donated a wedding dress to the cause with five layers of tule. ^____^
Nemi, if you don't mind my asking.. did you make the blue and red gems yourself? They were perfect. If so, how did you make them... and if not, where did you get them?
Unread 07-15-2007, 11:55 PM   #315
nemisiscat
Vanity Angel

I casted them with polyester resin. I bought the gem mold from Tap Plastics, as well as the Clear Cast resin and catalyst. I bought the pigments from Michael's.

My advice if you use this method: Add more catalyst than they specify in the directions. It will take FOREVER to cure if you don't. I used like 10 drops of catalyst per ounce of the resin. Also, mix the pigment in before the catalyst. Another good idea is to make sure to do it around 11 am so it can sit through noon and it should be cured by 1 or 2 pm. This stuff sets faster if it's hotter out.

Oh yes... well ventilated area and a medical mask is a must. This stuff has noxious fumes. It's really very easy though. Just time consuming and annoying.