Mebachiko
戦闘機

I want to join n_n!
I`ll be Izumi of Full Moon ^^
I hope I could meet someone, last comiket was sabishii T.T

Unread 12-10-2006, 04:34 AM   #17
Shirayuki
白雪

T.T I wish I can go... But I can't. I think my first cosplay in Japan'll have to wait for the summer Comiket. Hopefully I'll still be able to meet with cosplay.com people then!!!
Shirayuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-13-2006, 02:07 AM   #18
Admin
Administrator
Not Jackie Chan

Let me know if anyone wants to get together for a Cosplay.com member gathering - I'll be there from Dec 28 - Jan 2. I have a lot of stuff going on the 29th but the rest of the trip I'm completely open.
Admin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-19-2006, 10:25 PM   #19
Ringo
紙の翼

My friend Makoto and I will be at Comiket though I'm not sure what day/days we will be cosplaying on, we would still be intrested in a meet-up. =D
I'll keep checking back to see what everyone else thinks. ^_^
Unread 12-20-2006, 11:24 PM   #20
nightko
↓ ↘ → + P

Is the size of the winter one smaller or about the same as the summer one?

I hope I can go for the summer comicket coming up.
Unread 12-22-2006, 07:49 PM   #21
piinku

I'll be there Friday (not in costume), and hopefully in costume Saturday afternoon and all of Sunday. Only four days left until we head down to Tokyo, and I have so much left to do!!! Only one day of work left, though...

Hopefully I'll see you guys there! I'd like to meet up for a little while at least, I probably won't get there until later on Saturday though. Just came to Japan in July, so this is my first Comiket.

Last edited by piinku : 12-22-2006 at 07:52 PM.
Unread 12-23-2006, 06:41 PM   #22
Hitori
Tra la la

I believe I'm going 8D I'll be in Japan during that time and my friend has hinted heavily that I need to bring a costume.
Unread 01-04-2007, 10:22 PM   #23
hisoka-jp

so who made it?

let see some pictures of what it looked like?
Couldn't go because I was in Nagoya for new year vacation... It sucked it was so close to new year...
hisoka-jp is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2007, 06:33 AM   #24
Tsumanne
History Nerd

I made it on the 29th & 31st... had to work on the 30th ><. The cosplay area was cut small on Friday and actually was quite miserable because we only had half the normal area for the normal amount of people. Very cramped. Sunday was great! The staff even let the cosplay section stay open an hour late. Not to mention good weather.

I even got interviewed by a TV station. Didn't see that coming. I only ran into one other foriegner cosplaying there. which was different from the last time I went, where there were about six of us. Plus spending New Year's in Tokyo was rather rewarding.

Event Calendar:
Megacon - Florida, USA: March
Bay Area Renaissance Festival - Florida, USA: March
Sun n' Fun International Fly-In and Expo - Florida, USA: April
Comic Market 86 - Tokyo, Japan: August
Tsumanne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-05-2007, 09:53 PM   #25
piinku

My boyfriend and I were there in costume - we ran into a really nice (non-Japanese) girl who was cosplaying, but I can't remember what it was from though. It's too bad we didn't run into the rest of you. We were there for a bit on Friday out of costume, and all day Sunday in costume. We were the Lady and Vergil from Devil May Cry 3, if anyone saw us.

It was a lot of fun, but to be honest, I prefer Canadian cons like Anime North and Fan Expo. There's just so many people, and there's not as much freedom to leave and have a rest in your hotel room or get food without having to take off your costume. Plus I was cold in the outside cosplay area! It was still a great experience though, if we're in Tokyo next year we'll definetly go. It was pretty well everything I was expecting, and it was a good first experience with cosplay in Japan.

Here's my photo album. I'd love to see everyone else's pictures, so please post!!!

http://s54.photobucket.com/albums/g1...cember%202006/

PS - Does anyone know where to find Comiket photo albums online? I've looked using search engines and haven't found much yet. I'm wondering if there's a Japanese equivalent to the cosplay.com message boards specifically for people to post links to their photo albums.

Last edited by piinku : 01-05-2007 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Typos
Unread 01-25-2007, 01:14 PM   #26
Briareos
A proud viking

Quote:
Originally Posted by piinku View Post
PS - Does anyone know where to find Comiket photo albums online? I've looked using search engines and haven't found much yet. I'm wondering if there's a Japanese equivalent to the cosplay.com message boards specifically for people to post links to their photo albums.
Well, I have a small gallery of cosplay pictures taken from Comiket and some other con's on my site. Just click on the words that are in bold. Sorry, but my site is in danish only (read: lazy)

http://www.briareos.dk/cosplay.html

-Bri

It all seems so stupid, It makes me want to give up
But why should I give up, when it all seems so stupid.
-Depeche Mode
Briareos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2007, 12:47 PM   #27
nadesico81
Cosplay Anime Otaku

I am currently planing on going to winter comiket. I am thinking of doing a classic Lupin III cosplay buts its all up in the air at this point.
nadesico81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2007, 12:53 PM   #28
nadesico81
Cosplay Anime Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsumanne View Post
I made it on the 29th & 31st... had to work on the 30th ><. The cosplay area was cut small on Friday and actually was quite miserable because we only had half the normal area for the normal amount of people. Very cramped. Sunday was great! The staff even let the cosplay section stay open an hour late. Not to mention good weather.

I even got interviewed by a TV station. Didn't see that coming. I only ran into one other foriegner cosplaying there. which was different from the last time I went, where there were about six of us. Plus spending New Year's in Tokyo was rather rewarding.
I know the feeling I am on of a few American cosplayers that cosplays at British Anime Conventions. I have been interviewed by many UK magazines and websites. I am looking forward to going to winter comiket.
nadesico81 is offline   Reply With Quote