Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Site Headquarters

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 84 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 08-10-2011, 03:01 PM   #196
kickgirl52

It still doesnt make sence to me.. I uploaded photos and changed photo icons and yet they dont appear anywhere
kickgirl52 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 08-12-2011, 11:28 AM   #197
EseCulo

There is something odd that I've noticed about my profile. I only have 8 pictures actually uploaded but next to my photos link it says I have (4294967284) and I can't upload new pictures. And sometimes when I try to upload a new one this message comes up: Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 33554432 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 10368 bytes) in /home/cosplay/public_html/user_photos.php on line 758

When I know that my picture is within the limit because I know it is under 450 KB.

Last edited by EseCulo : 08-12-2011 at 11:46 AM.
EseCulo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-12-2012, 07:56 PM   #198
dandelionswish
Wig Master,Tea Connaisser

Hi admins and moderators, hopefully you can help me. When i upload a photo i noticed I can't use html code to put a click through link in the costume description. Is that correct ? ( I could be doing something wrong...I'm not that computer savvy)

Is there anyway to include a link that is clickable in a costume description?

Thanks
dandelionswish is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-30-2012, 03:10 PM   #199
ANNA47

Hi how to delete a photo? i cant find any delete button anywhere when i got to edit photo

oops ok found it

Last edited by ANNA47 : 05-30-2012 at 03:13 PM.
ANNA47 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-18-2012, 03:00 PM   #200
HermioneG-Pond

I haven't been able to upload any pictures at all, I;ve tried and tired. I can't find an upload' button, there's only one that says 'add photos'. I managd to upload 1 picture but in the side bar in my profile it says 0 photos. and the thumbnail for the pic is now a little red cross I REALLY NEED HELP ASAP! :/
"I don't want to be like evrybody else, I don't have perfect teeth, I'm not stick thin, I want to be the person who feels great in her body and can say that she doesn't want to change anything" - Emma Watson

HERMIONE GRANGER x AMY POND x ROSE TYLER x
HermioneG-Pond is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2013, 04:54 AM   #201
Scorpio8116

Quote:
Originally Posted by MelliNinjaa View Post
Hi~ I tried uploading photos, but they do not show up anywhere after having been 'successfully uploaded'. My 'Photos' page still says '0', so does my Galleries page, and there are no photos on my costume page either... Help?
I've been having the EXACT same problem! :[
I upload the picture, putting in my ID and putting in a folder it should go in, and it tells me that it was added successfully.
...But there's nothing there!
I've done this at least 20 times and every time it's "successful" but nothing shows up in my photos! I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong :/

EDIT: Wait, I figured it out. My pictures were too large, BUT when I uploaded them, it would just tell me to wait 2 minutes for my pictures to show up, and never gave me an error message. I think it's some sort of bug :/

Last edited by Scorpio8116 : 06-22-2013 at 05:04 AM.
Scorpio8116 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-07-2013, 05:32 PM   #202
LicketySplit07

Forgive me if this is a repeat question, but is there a trick to leaving comments on someones costume page thing? I can see where other people have left comments so I know it's possible and there is that box that says I can leave one if I want, but I can't click in it. Is it a side effect of being a new member or what?
LicketySplit07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-08-2013, 05:01 AM   #203
narutokunobsess

My question is why they haven't update a bulk uploader since the update. That bulk uploader beta test has been there for over two years.

I just soo hate the clunky interface as it still takes a really long time for me to find the right information. I have to open five tabs just to find what I need and Im upto two hours to upload 3 photos. That is just ridiculous and cosplay.com just need to update their system.
Unread 01-07-2014, 09:47 AM   #204
MaiCosplay

Most of the options are automatic.
MaiCosplay is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-15-2014, 08:58 PM   #205
Jei-Cos
Jei-Cos

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutokunobsess View Post
My question is why they haven't update a bulk uploader since the update. That bulk uploader beta test has been there for over two years.

I just soo hate the clunky interface as it still takes a really long time for me to find the right information. I have to open five tabs just to find what I need and Im upto two hours to upload 3 photos. That is just ridiculous and cosplay.com just need to update their system.
Uh....Sorry..But what?
I can upload 5 pictures in a matter of minutes..What the hell takes you hours? You pick a picture from your computer, write a description and what not, repeat for the number of pictures, and hit upload..What about that takes you HOURS to do? And why would you need 5 tabs to write something..There's nothing you need tabs for..
-Either Hikari (Pokemon Platinum) or Roxanne (Pokemon Omega Ruby)
-Squall Leonhart (Dissidia: Final Fantasy)
-Akaito (Vocaloid. Re/Black ver)
Jei-Cos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-19-2014, 12:05 AM   #206
loveandeyeballs

I'm having issues figuring out how to upload a profile icon. There's no "account" link at the top of the page for me (that I see,) and I've tried all the other links that I think make sense. Has the process changed since the OP? Can someone point me in the right direction? Thanks!
Unread 06-11-2014, 03:12 PM   #207
BellaNoske
Sailor Moon

Thank You sooo much! I am new to Cosplay.com I could not figure out how to upload costume and photos
BellaNoske is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2014, 03:01 PM   #208
GirlWhoMadeIt
The Girl Who Made It

Help please! I cannot upload any photos. I have tried for weeks. Each time I upload, it goes to a link that is a blank page and if I click refresh nothing changes, still blank. I then try going back to photos admin page and any photos I uploaded are broken thumbnails. I have tried uploading in several sizes (all less that 800Kkb like it says on the uploader) and always jpeg format. Nothing.