Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Site Headquarters

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 4.90 average.
Unread 04-08-2009, 07:26 PM   #166
grabbn_pillz
stay positive guys!

no pictures i try to upload will show up (at least not on my computer), not even a userpic. when i do try to upload something, there is a long list or warnings or something. error i think. what should i do?
grabbn_pillz is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 04-08-2009, 11:36 PM   #167
*Shiva*
RED SOX FTW <3

What steps do you take and what does your error message say?

2014 EVENTS: Katsucon, Anime Boston, PortCon Maine, Dragon*Con
*Shiva* is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-13-2009, 09:11 AM   #168
stardust462
SNES obsessed

Question about necroposting: In the Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts sub-forum it says to keep all FFX-2 dress sphere discussions within the post made for each type of sphere (gunner, thief, etc.) and not to start a new one. I want to ask a question about the Black Mage sphere, but it hasn't been posted in since 2004. Should I revive it or start a new one? Sorry if this has already been asked; I did a search but nothing came up. Thanks.
AnimeCons.com ~ AnimeCons TV
stardust462 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-19-2009, 12:01 PM   #169
q33

Yaoi Fest Updates and Forum

Hello!

I was wondering how I can update info on the Yaoi Fest Convention - like the journal and latest news, and if we could make a forum for it under the Canadian Conventions?

Thanks!!
q33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-30-2009, 11:10 AM   #170
*Shiva*
RED SOX FTW <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by stardust462 View Post
Question about necroposting: In the Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts sub-forum it says to keep all FFX-2 dress sphere discussions within the post made for each type of sphere (gunner, thief, etc.) and not to start a new one. I want to ask a question about the Black Mage sphere, but it hasn't been posted in since 2004. Should I revive it or start a new one? Sorry if this has already been asked; I did a search but nothing came up. Thanks.
I'd say use the old thread; the info is still relevant, just since FFX-2 isn't as cosplay-popular as it once was it hasn't been posted in for awhile. It wouldn't be a bad idea for newer members to realize the threads exist anyway.

Unread 05-05-2009, 12:16 AM   #171
Superbear
°Kamui's° Photopet

Hello,

I'm waiting since one month for a photoshot review... Did I somehing wrong?
My album ID is 146884.
Superbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-07-2009, 07:52 PM   #172
autumnwinds
Kitt

This has probably already been asked, but I guess I might not have seen it. ^_^;
I added a new cosplay to my account. However, my friend searched for me and couldn't find my costume. So, I looked for it myself, and it's not showing up. Is there anything wrong with my account or something?
autumnwinds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-10-2009, 02:44 PM   #173
Asomath

Hehe, was wondering why my post wasnt showing up, glad I caught this XD

~Asomath
Asomath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2009, 01:46 PM   #174
bakared
Leesha

How do I delete my account?
bakared is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-14-2009, 04:22 PM   #175
superxlilxcutie

Hello! I have a question about the Cosplay Profile Icon.

It won't let me upload any picture I try. I've resized the picture to 200x200 and even smaller and saved it under jpeg format but it still won't do anything. I hit browse, select my resized picture, hit upload and it just takes me back to the same picture with the '?' in the box.

Deviant Art : http://superxlilxcutie.deviantart.com

Cons Attending:
Phoenix Cactus Comicon '10 - Kagura Sohma (mmmmaybe), Urd, Samejima Mamimi, Moogle Girl (FF7 Advent Children)

Planned Cosplays:
Disney Fairies Lily
Xemnas
Female Clone Xemnas
Pirate

superxlilxcutie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-20-2009, 05:20 AM   #176
ekkia17

Angry

I'm having quite annoying difficulties with the icon I feel this 200 200 thing is quite understandable to others but I merrily don't have an icon in this specific size nor do I know how to go about creating one so any tips would be most obliged so I can move on from this annoying situation and get on with my profile thank you so ever kindly
ekkia17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-18-2009, 11:32 PM   #177
HelloDolly
Rank II

I have the same question someone else had on page 6, but I don't think it was answered correctly.
I have my "member profile icon" set to what I want, but I don't know where to upload my "main profile icon." When I go to my profile, it just has a question mark and Cosplay.com above my username, Twirlenkiller.
Where can I upload a photo to replace the question mark and Cosplay.com?
HelloDolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-20-2009, 06:51 PM   #178
pollyxpockett

how do you delete a costume?
pollyxpockett is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-22-2009, 02:04 PM   #179
*Shiva*
RED SOX FTW <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyxpockett View Post
how do you delete a costume?
Click the light purple "costumes" button on your toolbar to bring you to the list of your costumes. Then click on the costume's name. To the left there are options to edit and delete the costume entry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twirlenkiller View Post
I have the same question someone else had on page 6, but I don't think it was answered correctly.
I have my "member profile icon" set to what I want, but I don't know where to upload my "main profile icon." When I go to my profile, it just has a question mark and Cosplay.com above my username, Twirlenkiller.
Where can I upload a photo to replace the question mark and Cosplay.com?
There are three kinds of icons: your forum avatar, which appears on forum posts, your profile icon, which appears on your profile and on comments you leave on photos, and your costume icons, which appear in each of your costume entries. When you click the light purple "account" button above, "forum avatar" "profile icon" and "costumes" are different button options. Click each of these to upload a different icon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekkia17 View Post
I'm having quite annoying difficulties with the icon I feel this 200 200 thing is quite understandable to others but I merrily don't have an icon in this specific size nor do I know how to go about creating one so any tips would be most obliged so I can move on from this annoying situation and get on with my profile thank you so ever kindly
As long as you have MS Paint or any other kind of simple photo editing program you can crop a photo to 200x200 pixels. Just open up a blank paint page or photo and reset the "height" and "width" in the toolbar to 200 and 200. Unfortunately I can't be more specific unless I know what program you are using.

Quote:
Originally Posted by superxlilxcutie View Post
Hello! I have a question about the Cosplay Profile Icon.

It won't let me upload any picture I try. I've resized the picture to 200x200 and even smaller and saved it under jpeg format but it still won't do anything. I hit browse, select my resized picture, hit upload and it just takes me back to the same picture with the '?' in the box.
Try refreshing the costume page a few times, it should show up. You might also want to try switching the file extension to .jpg.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakared View Post
How do I delete my account?
PM Admin or one of the Moderators.

Quote:
Originally Posted by autumnwinds View Post
This has probably already been asked, but I guess I might not have seen it. ^_^;
I added a new cosplay to my account. However, my friend searched for me and couldn't find my costume. So, I looked for it myself, and it's not showing up. Is there anything wrong with my account or something?
I searched for your latest costume and found you: http://www.cosplay.com/costumes/s231035 Sometimes it actually takes a couple days to show up in the search, sometimes it works right away.

Last edited by *Shiva* : 06-22-2009 at 02:17 PM.
Unread 07-12-2009, 03:38 PM   #180
AnimeLover10
cosplayers forever ^w^ !

Unhappy help:(

never mind I found out how

Last edited by AnimeLover10 : 07-12-2009 at 06:59 PM. Reason: I found the problem
AnimeLover10 is offline   Reply With Quote