Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > Site Headquarters

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 10 votes, 4.90 average.
Unread 06-18-2007, 12:44 AM   #31
*Shiva*
RED SOX FTW <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rem Akimichi View Post
On upgrades: When it's released, what will the payment options be? I would like to upgrade my account as soon as it's allowed, but since I'm in the middle of moving and transfering banks to one thats local to the new area (and thus changing my paypal) all I have is a credit card. However, I would prefer cash/money order, if thats going to be available. Does anybody know yet?
I don't think it's been determined yet, or at least not announced.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sesshomaru 12 View Post
I know this question is really stupid to ask but how to do make a thread?
On each forum page, there is a big blue button on the upper lefthand side above the thread listings that says "new thread." Just click that.

2014 EVENTS: Katsucon, Anime Boston, PortCon Maine, Dragon*Con
*Shiva* is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 07-15-2007, 07:25 PM   #32
Lunacat1

just wondering is there as way you can organize the pics in your album...or a way to choose what pic goes on the album cover??
Elizabeth Swann: Gold Dress (Pirates of the Caribbean)
Lunacat1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-15-2007, 07:39 PM   #33
Ami Yuy
Not an active mod
Site Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lunacat1 View Post
just wondering is there as way you can organize the pics in your album...or a way to choose what pic goes on the album cover??
Nope. It's one of those things that has been "planned" for a long time, but is not available currently.
Ami Yuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-24-2007, 11:16 PM   #34
Fong
Quarter-circle, punch!

Question: I have a costume in my gallery of Sora from KH2. When I went to search for it under "costumes" it did not show up. Any reason for that? Can I not see my own costume on the searches, or (what I'm more concerned about) can nobody see it because I'm doing something wrong? It shows up under my costume list but for whatever reason doesn't show up the search.

Also; under Album Admin is clearly says that my sora gallery is that of the costuming persuasion. When I click the drop bar it reads "**COSTUME: SORA." Yet these pictures have still yet to show up in my Sora costume folder. I'm thinking that the only reason my pictures don't show up in the search is because there are no pictures in the gallery of that costume. Though, it does have it's own respective section in my gallery. I don't understand why my Album Admin tells me those photos are allotted to my costume, when they quite clearly are not.

I'm only assuming this is why it's not showing up on the search.

My Youtube Channel!

~*~ Katsucon 2013 Line-Up ~*~

~*~ Naoto Shirogane from Persona 4 ~*~
~*~Elizabeth from Persona 3 ~*~
~*~ Winter/Femme Fatale Cammy White from SF4 ~*~

~*~ Zenkaikon 2013 Line-Up ~*~

~*~ Haruhi Fujioka from Ouran High School Host Club ~*~
~*~ Shura Kirigakure from Ai No Exorcist ~*~

Last edited by Fong : 07-25-2007 at 11:53 AM.
Fong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2007, 08:05 PM   #35
Fire Lily
Jack of Most Trades

Is there any way we can have this thread stickied on every major forum page? There are far too many new people not adhering to posting rules in the forums who I think could benefit from a reminder about posting inappropriately.

www.firelilycosplay.com
Fire Lily is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2007, 08:11 PM   #36
*Shiva*
RED SOX FTW <3

@ Rosalyn - it's showing up for me in the search, just a few pages back. Also, when you click on the costume, the photos from your gallery show up just as they'r esupposed to, so it did work.

@ Fire Lily ~ I agree.

Unread 08-01-2007, 05:10 PM   #37
angel's heaven

I tried many times to update my costumes gallery, but I still can't. I tried with using the tutorial, but it still doesn't work for me.

I would like to add my costumes in my gallery but each time I try, I only have a "database error, please contact the administrator".

Maybe I've done something wrong, but I don't know what.

Can you help me, please? Even if it's just to say what does this problem may come from.

Thanks for your help.
angel's heaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-01-2007, 06:12 PM   #38
*Shiva*
RED SOX FTW <3

Exactly what did you do to get that message? If you can explain exactly what you tried doing, then we can see maybe where you're going wrong.

Unread 08-02-2007, 05:21 PM   #39
angel's heaven

Database error
The Cosplay.com database has encountered a problem.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:
Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
Open the forums.cosplay.com home page, then try to open another page.
Click the Back button to try another link.

The forums.cosplay.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.

That's what I get when I try to update my gallery after fulling all categories (name fo serie, character...). After that I try to use the "refresh button", or to work with another page. But I still have this page.
angel's heaven is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-08-2007, 02:20 PM   #40
Ayne

Quote:
Posting in a thread needs approval first or I made a post and I can't find it afterwards:
It is possible you are getting caught in the spam filter for new accounts. It is catching about 99% of the spam (spam reports have gone from about 30-40 per day to almost zero), but also catching a few valid posts. The mods have to manually check through them and see what's spam and what's not so please be patient if you can't find a post you made.
Hi! My sister posted a reply (it wasn't a new thread, just a reply to introduce herself in the Spanish sub-forum) about 2-3 days ago, it was her first post so it needs to be approved, but it was more than 2 days ago and it doesn't show up yet, is that normal? (I know that mods are often busy and so on, but she's feeling a bit upset she can't take part in the forums yet ^_^U) Thanks!
(her username is Alex Dino, in case it helps)

Also, another question. I know we're only allowed to post a 200x200 crop of our cosplay pics as our costume avatars, but what about people who have pics of the character or fanart for their "in progress" costumes? Is that allowed, or should we use no avatar until our costume is finished?

Thanks!
Unread 08-08-2007, 07:18 PM   #41
*Shiva*
RED SOX FTW <3

Ayne ~ you should probsabaly PM a mod about it, as I think it should have gone through by now, but they could have a better answer for you.

As for the costume icons, thanks for asking - no, character artwork isn't allowed as icons, even for in-progress costumes, although unfortunately, a lot of people do that anyway, and they have to be deleated. You do have a couple of options though - you can leave it blank, or once constuction has begun, I use a photo of the costume in-progress - lying on the cutting table, etc.

Unread 08-09-2007, 04:25 AM   #42
Ayne

Thank you! Yes, as you said, a LOT of people do that, I was surprised, that's why I was starting to wonder if it was allowed now o_o
OK, I'll look for a mod then ^_^
Thanks
Unread 08-13-2007, 07:02 PM   #43
NewtonsLaw
&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;lt;3

How do I delete my account?
NewtonsLaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2007, 11:18 PM   #44
sazumebachi

what if you want to delete an account? how do you do it
Unread 08-23-2007, 02:31 AM   #45
*Shiva*