Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Animazement

Unread 03-27-2003, 07:42 PM   #1
jess_85

Talking I want to go!

Hello all!!!!! I would really like to go to this convention...mainly because I have never been to one. I think it would be great if I could go! My PROBLEM is that I don't what to go by myslef, and as of now if I did go I would be going by myslef. Maybe I can talk one of my friends into going. More than likely not though because they have never even heard of cosplay before. Even if I explained it to them...they would probably think I am crazy.......TOO LATE But I really really hope I get to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think it would be awesome...straight up! Well, I hope to see some of you guys there hehe!!!! I'm a schitzo
jess_85 is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 03-28-2003, 01:15 PM   #2
liz-maru
oOcosplay crazedOo

hey if you go you wont be alone cause like tons of us will be there and you can talk to us!! everyone here at cosplay.com is so nice and im sure if you go up to anyone they would love to chill with ya! going to cons is all about havin fun and meetin new people! i hope you can come! =)
liz-maru is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2003, 07:26 PM   #3
jess_85

Thumbs up

Hey,
Thanks!!!!! I feel better now I bet cons are tons of fun...but it is still not for sure yet that I can go. *YEAH* I still have school...JOY! I really hope I get to go though, because I LOVE meeting new people and making new friends. Especially people that are interested in the same things you are. THANKS for the reply....you made my day I hope you have a good day...or night depending on when you get a chance to read this Oh, and I forgot to mention...who are you going as? Sorry, I love to know these things....lol
Unread 03-28-2003, 09:35 PM   #4
liz-maru
oOcosplay crazedOo

ah hee! awe your so nice! ^_^ im going as lots o characters >< um on thursday im thinkin maybe athena from king of fighters and on friday ill be chun-li and athena 97' and on saturday ill be dark chii and im still planning the rest lol! i got way too many goin on! >< who might you be going as if you can go? i was asking people to put there names on the badges they get so we know who we are talking to from cosplay.com! and if you still dont know anyone and are afraid about that dun worrie ill chill with ya! ^_^ youll have so much fun at animazement please come!
Unread 03-29-2003, 12:07 PM   #5
jess_85

Cool

HI AGAIN THANK YA!!!!!! You are nice too!!! WOW! I wish I had this all planned out like you have. It sounds as if you have everything planned. See, around this time I will be getting ready for exams I probably won't be able to go thursday...but maybe friday after school I will drive up there and stay friday thru saturday....YAY! But who knows..... ALSO, I can't sew at all!!!!!! But I am hoping to learn. I love the different Chii outfits....even though I don't know anything about the Chobits...or whatever But the DARK CHII is KEWL! And thanks again for being so kind as far as this ANIMAZEMENT con is concerned. I am seriously considering to come because they sound like a lot of fun....and I seriously hope I will get to see you there Another thing is....I wouldn't know what to do and what you have to do for these conventions..ya know...me never having been to one before. I think I will look up about the registration later. I need to do that as soon as possible. Well, I will talk to you later.....
Unread 03-29-2003, 01:57 PM   #6
liz-maru
oOcosplay crazedOo

ill be there on thursday and if you need someone to help ya out i can help ya! ^_^ it is kinda weird if you have never been before and dont have anyone going with you. just lemme know what time you might be there and ill help ya out! ^_^ and if you need a costume i might have one you can borrow. =)
Unread 03-29-2003, 06:57 PM   #7
jess_85

Wink

Hey,
Thank YOU!!!!! yes, it does feel akward being the only one going my first time. I think I know who I am going as...but unfortunately I might use the same costume both nights...but we will see. THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH...I feel so much better about going now. The thing is...I really REALLY want to learn to sew so I will be able to make a lot of my own costumes. I am just not good at that sort of thing yet. I will be sure and let you know what time I am going to be there......because I really need to find out the times and stuff, which is what I am looking up right now. So, as soon as I find out about it and other things....I will probably start my planning YAY!!!!!!!! I can barely wait.........
Unread 03-29-2003, 08:14 PM   #8
liz-maru
oOcosplay crazedOo

YAY!! good deal! that would rock! =) fun time!
Unread 03-29-2003, 08:17 PM   #9
jess_85

Talking

YAY! It's all good....except for the fact that I am a little confused on there schedule. I looked it up and something about opening night doesn't start until Friday at 9 or something like that....but I will look more into it
Unread 03-29-2003, 08:19 PM   #10
liz-maru
oOcosplay crazedOo

well they have a precon that im goin to on thursday if you wanna come then. it is when you can register early and not have to wait on friday. maybe that is opening nite doh i dunno lol! you think you might go thursday?
Unread 03-29-2003, 08:22 PM   #11
jess_85

Wink

I am pretty sure I can't go on Thursday because of school and all, but I know if I do get to come I will come Friday and Saturday and all that good stuff. I just have to check my school calendar......and hopefully we have nothing planned for that weekend
Unread 03-30-2003, 11:18 AM   #12
liz-maru
oOcosplay crazedOo

that is cool you can come on friday! will you be there like in the afternoon? hmmm lots o people are comin in the afternoon, that is a good time to go tho cause all the action starts then! ^_^ i hope you can come tho that would be awesome!
Unread 03-30-2003, 05:48 PM   #13
jess_85

Talking

Yeah, I am pretty sure I would be coming Friday after 3! Well, it starts at 9....doesn't it? I would want to get there early though... probably for registration too. YAY! I really hope I get to come too because it would be awesome to get to go....so hopefully it will all work out
Unread 03-30-2003, 06:00 PM   #14
liz-maru
oOcosplay crazedOo

that would rock! i dunno what time it all starts but i think that the dealers room opens at like 1 and so tons of people are there then. ^_^ lemme know what time youll be there and ill say hi! =)
Unread 03-30-2003, 06:10 PM   #15
jess_85

I will definitely tell you what my plans are. As soon as I know what I am doing for sure....I will be sure and tell ya. I really do need to find out soon though. I will definitely know by the time I find my school events calendar. I will probably find it either today or tomorrow and let ya know