Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Legend of Zelda

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.
Unread 01-08-2014, 05:49 PM   #1
PrincessTerror

Twilight Princess: Agitha!

Hi everyone!

I know there have already been a lot of Agitha threads, but they're either
a.) Practically DEVOID of replies and tutorials,
b.) Probably older than most children in year one or two of primary school.

And, since I really don't want to clutter the forums with my first post bringing back at least three dead threads, we'll just have to make do with this one!

See, I've been thinking about taking on the challenge that is bug princess Agitha's outfit. Although, I'm a complete rookie at this, and since I'm starting from scratch, I'll probably need help almost every step of the way.
So this is where you guys come in! Uh, hopefully, if you'd be kind enough.
Anything will do, from tutorials to links of products that I could buy to either help or make the cosplay, right down to the widdle tiny accessories like the pink bows on her socks or the paint on her cheeks.

And I mean ANYTHING.

Like, for instance, where would I go around purchasing a pair of earrings that look somewhat similar to this? http://linknnavi.webs.com/images/agitha-concept.png -Second picture down, on the left, for reference.

Or where on earth would I find bottles like this? http://static1.wikia.nocookie.net/__..._Princess).png

So, sorry for the lengthy post, but I am going to need all the help I can get with this.
Thank you!
PrincessTerror is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 01-11-2014, 04:29 PM   #2
Adlez

http://shop.hobbylobby.com/products/...th-lid-646190/

This might work for the bottle
Unread 01-11-2014, 05:22 PM   #3
girlbydaylight
Winning Love By Daylight

I would also check some of the Lolita tutorials for the dress because it has a similar style. This looks very similar to the Lolita dress I made my sister last year. I'll dig around and see if I can find some of the tutorials that I used for it!
Sakizou's Soy Maccha 15%
girlbydaylight is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-14-2014, 01:52 AM   #4
PrincessTerror

Oh, thank you so much! Also, for the ears, how long do you think they should be? I was thinking of purchasing the (mildly expensive yet apparently totally worth it) Aradani manga elf ears.
And, what methods do you guys recommend for sewing the white pattern onto the brown glove? Since the material is very stretchy, I've been thinking of adding the pattern to a ribbon and then stitching it on. How well would that work?
Unread 01-14-2014, 01:56 AM   #5
PrincessTerror

Oh, right! And, the dots on her cheeks- I can just use facepaint and seal it, right?
And would I require flesh latex to cover the little part of my ear that is revealed?
Unread 01-15-2014, 10:52 PM   #6
Adlez

I never did the ears, a combination of funding and not being bothered to put them on . I'm actually excited that my Link costume doesn't need ears since they are covered I do believe that Aradani would be worth the money.

Would eye shadow crayons work for the dots? Maybe with a little primer under? It might be easier/ stay better. I would maybe try makeup over the latex, especially with the earrings.

That sounds like a good plan for the gloves. Easier than trying to embroider in the round.
Unread 01-31-2014, 10:58 AM   #7
PrincessTerror

In the end I loosely stitched on some fabric that resembled Agitha's white lines- it's so fitting! It was relatively cheap from the nearest fabric shop, too!
The dress I used as a base is a bit small but it works well for someone of Agitha's form. It already has a petticoat so I only needed one extra for the adequate poofiness!
Progress has been a little stalled- I'm preparing a room for some visitors atm, but so far I have:
-White thigh-highs to sow the bows on
-Butterfly/wing material
-1 Butterfly template
-Petticoats, dress
-Headgear base
-Bloomer materials + base

I molded the necklace out of clay, but I'm not so satisfied with the way it came out! So if anyone's selling one, it'd be appreciated to be told.
Ordered some large manga/anime elf ears from Aradani; should be arriving soon.
Thanks for the help and keep it coming!

PT
xxx
Unread 05-10-2014, 02:08 PM   #8
Peach93cc

For the makeup, there are some ganguro makeup tutorials you can follow. Just keep the skin tone true to your own. For the under eye dots, I bought acrylic gems (and painted them with transparent paint) and stuck them on with sprirt gum. (though I've seen sequins and stickers used)
I hand stitched scalloped trim and beads onto the gloves. The arm band is just a silver belt band that I painted lines onto. The brown wing/leaf thingies near the bottom of the skirt are brown fabric petals from the craft store.
I did a lot of hand-stiching on this costume, it's not even funny!
I hope I helped, let me know if you clarification on anything else and good luck!
Peach93cc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-11-2016, 06:58 AM   #9
Karlie98

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessTerror View Post
In the end I loosely stitched on some fabric that resembled Agitha's white lines- it's so fitting! It was relatively cheap from the nearest fabric shop, too!
The dress I used as a base is a bit small but it works well for someone of Agitha's form. It already has a petticoat so I only needed one extra for the adequate poofiness!
Progress has been a little stalled- I'm preparing a room for some visitors atm, but so far I have:
-White thigh-highs to sow the bows on
-Butterfly/wing material
-1 Butterfly template
-Petticoats, dress
-Headgear base
-Bloomer materials + base

I molded the necklace out of clay, but I'm not so satisfied with the way it came out! So if anyone's selling one, it'd be appreciated to be told.
Ordered some large manga/anime elf ears from Aradani; should be arriving soon.
Thanks for the help and keep it coming!

PT
xxx
I was wondering what the dress you got looked like? I'm Tring to get an Agitha cosplay together myself.
Karlie98 is offline   Reply With Quote