Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Legend of Zelda

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 696 votes, 4.96 average.
Unread 09-16-2009, 10:18 PM   #7546
Jackofalltrades
Tiny Mighty

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessWolf View Post
My chainmail, ITS DONE! I had to switch to alluminum rings due to time constrain but overall its looks okay. I know its a little big on the sleeves and such but I plan to fix that. And yes, my wig part is on the wrong side. I fixed that after I took the photo. And sorry for a crappy photo, I don't have a good camera nearby.

Sucks cosplay.com won't upload it because its too big. Was too small when I resized it for coscom.

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/l...ess007edit.jpg
No, it's good!! Is it heavy, and is it hard to put on and take off? Mine was, but especially hard to pull off and I had to wiggle a bit. :-P. Note to self: No more wiggling for next one.
Jackofalltrades is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 09-17-2009, 09:24 PM   #7547
mirrorsaber
in unknown territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackofalltrades View Post
No, it's good!! Is it heavy, and is it hard to put on and take off? Mine was, but especially hard to pull off and I had to wiggle a bit. :-P. Note to self: No more wiggling for next one.
It didn't feel heavy. I'm 5'9 and between 124-130 lbs (my scales are messed up at the house so I'm just guessing) And I did tye my hair up before I put it on. I didn't wiggle either. Just put it on like a straight shirt. My props aren't heavy either but I had to buy those due to I'm allergic to fiberglass.

next costume- Just repairing/making new stuff I never tried as of now.
mirrorsaber is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2009, 12:25 AM   #7548
Sheik Chan
I r Sheik Chan.

I am back! I know, I know...I've been gone since my Dark Sheik costume was finished but I am back.

Why am I back? Because Zelda cosplay is my favorite---and I shouldn't have left the forums! Also, because my cosplay group (All 9 of us now..@.@) have decided to do a TP group for next years Fanime con!
And I've decided to cosplay........................................

..Princess Agitha~Yaaaaaaaaaaay ^____________________^ I hope I'll make a good one too, I plan on getting every detail I can possibly do and afford!
So I will need help. I have some reference pictures already but I'll probably need help on figuring out how I will add some of the details she has on the dress (like the patterns).

Unread 09-18-2009, 01:30 AM   #7549
mewtwo2222
Hayley Elise

One piece of advice I give everyone- get the shape of the dress right!

Thats the one thing that makes most Agitha's fail :< Sorry xD Pet peeve~

I've recovered enough to finally make some progress- I've started painting my various jewelery pieces The paint is so awesome and shiny! I just need to find some matching metallic blue paint :<

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/5605/p1010241hm.jpg
mewtwo2222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2009, 03:13 AM   #7550
Sheik Chan
I r Sheik Chan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mewtwo2222 View Post
One piece of advice I give everyone- get the shape of the dress right!

Thats the one thing that makes most Agitha's fail :< Sorry xD Pet peeve~

I've recovered enough to finally make some progress- I've started painting my various jewelery pieces The paint is so awesome and shiny! I just need to find some matching metallic blue paint :<

http://img35.imageshack.us/img35/5605/p1010241hm.jpg
Oh no! You are totally right. I already have some petticoats/hoop skirts favorited that I will buy for the dress once I'm done. She -needs- a petticoat. You just..can't have one and get her shape... Or at least hand-make some sort of boning.

I will try my best to get that shape. :O
Unread 09-19-2009, 09:26 AM   #7551
Fluffydragon84
Twilight Kimberly

Anyone going to NekoCon? I'm seriously considering re-doing my Midna skirt and cloak (I really ought ot move on to another costume) and bringing her there.
Fluffydragon84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2009, 10:22 AM   #7552
Adlez-AxeL
I'm not weird, I'm gifted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forcebewitya View Post
In case anyone was doing a Zant costume and wanted some extra reference or if you just want to see something really awesome check this out.

https://www.first4figures.com/compon...,3/product,76/

Forcebewitya.
Those refences are awesome! Thankyou!

Online Portfolio
www.nadiaxel.com

deviantArt
www.adlez-axel.deviantart.com

- I'm not weird - I'm gifted! -
Adlez-AxeL is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2009, 01:22 AM   #7553
Forcebewitya
Fashion Assassin

Glad to help!

Forcebewitya.

Prince of Persia-75%
Nikolai Orelov-10%
Vash The Stampede-Planned
Ezio Auditore Brotherhood-15%

One Tailed Wonders leather work Commissions look for us on Facebook
Legend of Zelda and Assassin's Creed items available contact either of us for details

Forcebewitya is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2009, 02:49 AM   #7554
Sheik Chan
I r Sheik Chan.

I have a question. I want to get as accurate as possible on my Princess Agitha cosplay. What I was wondering though..after I had bought some black lace for the headdress--lolita thing on her head (I forget what they're called!), I looked again and was wondering is it even black? Or is it like dark brown lace....

I've seen it done in black..and other colors. I'm thinking it's a dark brown lace but can pass as black.

I just want to do so well on it. I love Agitha so much and Zelda is my favorite more than any other game.
Unread 09-21-2009, 08:56 AM   #7555
akuriko
Awake For The Moment

I would say that the lace on the headdress (yeah, that's the correct name for it; at least that's what the Japanese call it, hehe) is indeed brown. It matches the brown of her gloves. The ribbon that she uses to tie the headdress on is black. Good luck! I'm sure you'll do well on this costume. ^ ^

▲▲

THANKS A MILLION.
PUSH START
TO REPLAY

Last edited by akuriko : 09-21-2009 at 07:07 PM.
akuriko is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2009, 09:41 AM   #7556
Viveeh
necrocarnival

Omg that Zant figure!! I need it!

I used the 3D model of the game to make my Zant cosplay, and I can notice some differences in it and the figure. The shoes are a bit different in the front, but they are like that in the large picture of Zant that you can find in Google. So I dunno, maybe there are just two versions of them. Another thing is the parts hanging from the sleeves. In the game the knots in the middle are red, and the bottom part is white. And in the side of the helmet where the front part connects to the back, there are two lines on the figure, but only one in the game.

Well... There are so many differences I'll end the list already. So, most probably the figure is just a different version. I dunno why but I just thought that might be some useful information. XD
Link from Majora's Mask
Viveeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-21-2009, 06:28 PM   #7557
Forcebewitya
Fashion Assassin

Yeah Viveeh brings up a good point, that I was going to mention. You have to take what you see on the figure with a grain of salt. A lot of times their figures look really great however to the trained cosplay eye there are a lot of minor inaccuracies. If you based an Altair costume off there figure you'd be TOTALLY off.

Forcebewitya.

Prince of Persia-75%
Nikolai Orelov-10%
Vash The Stampede-Planned
Ezio Auditore Brotherhood-15%

One Tailed Wonders leather work Commissions look for us on Facebook
Legend of Zelda and Assassin's Creed items available contact either of us for details

Forcebewitya is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2009, 01:15 AM   #7558
Sheik Chan
I r Sheik Chan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by akuriko View Post
I would say that the lace on the headdress (yeah, that's the correct name for it; at least that's what the Japanese call it, hehe) is indeed brown. It matches the brown of her gloves. The ribbon that she uses to tie the headdress on is black. Good luck! I'm sure you'll do well on this costume. ^ ^
Thank you! Yes, I've seen some girls do the lace in black as well as the gloves but I wasn't convinced that it was black. I kept looking at the game and trying to figure it out. Hehe. Thanks for the confirmation! I will use the black lace...for something else.

I can't wait to buy the jars and make the basket like hers. I'm going to paint them with glow in the dark paint so that they'll glow when I cosplay in the evening. Yaaay~!! ^______^
Unread 09-22-2009, 01:32 PM   #7559
Sakura_CC
Beyond Dreams Cosplay

Does anyone have any kind of backshot of Princess Zelda in Wind Waker ? Can't find any...Thanks!
Sakura_CC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2009, 08:48 PM   #7560
EndThisRapture
Needs a duel disk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffydragon84 View Post
Anyone going to NekoCon? I'm seriously considering re-doing my Midna skirt and cloak (I really ought ot move on to another costume) and bringing her there.
I'm going to Nekocon in my Dark Link. :}

Princess Zelda - [LoZ: Windwaker]
Cordelia -[Fire Emblem: Awakening]
Lucina - [Fire Emblem: Awakening]
Dead Master - [Black★Rock Shooter]

Planned:
Carl Clover [Blazblue]
DTK [Soul Eater]
Echo [Pandora Hearts]
Sumia - [Fire Emblem: Awakening]
EndThisRapture is offline   Reply With Quote