Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay by Series/Genre > Video Games > Legend of Zelda

Reply
Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 147 votes, 4.79 average.
Unread 12-06-2006, 07:49 AM   #76
spheris
Registered User
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 214
lovely,everythings organized
spheris is offline   Reply With Quote
 
Unread 12-06-2006, 09:24 AM   #77
Heero Masaki
King of Sexy Janken
 
Heero Masaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 70
I'm going to be doing some work on my Shield in about 30 mins so I hope to get plenty done. I have everything to finish my Shield but what I'm doing on it is kinda boring and all I can work with is Cardboard XP thankfully looking at this thread gives me inspiration.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breeface
EHHH. Midna Helmet done? D:
*stares at it* FUUUH.
http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=932617
Wow! looks so cool! what will you be making the body suit out of?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breeface
Not going to be posting here on this thread much anymore. Someone seems to think I just posted here just to get attention for my Midna helmet.... I mean liking Midna as a character and maybe wanting to ask for help or showing progress or talk to other fans is just wanting attention I guess, RIGHT?
Why do I attract all the idiots?? u_u
I really don't want to bring any drama to this board like it seems the last one had. But I wanted to post something because usually when there is one person that thinks something like that there is at least a few others that might as well :/ And I really don't want anyone to think of me in a way like that...

...Have fun you Zelda fanatics~
Hopefully I'll catch some of you wonderful people at conventions :]
that's really unfortunate ;_; I hope you reconsider and post here as much as you like, it shouldn't matter what anyone thinks. you know that discussing zelda cosplay, posting progress and asking for help is mostly the point of this thread.
I hope you keep coming and posting. ^_^ b
__________________
一生涯 守れるほど 覚悟も無いのに...
The more I protected you, the less I was prepared...

YouTube ~ My YouTube Channel ~

Eternal Hero ~ My Website ~

DeviantArt ~ My DeviantArt. ~

CURE ~ CURE Cosplay Profile. ~
Heero Masaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2006, 10:11 AM   #78
LadyAmaryllis
Asparagus Eater
 
LadyAmaryllis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2003
Posts: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess_Zelda
haha! Yeah, there are actually new characters in it too. Including a FEMALE Tingle! XD
lol! A Tingle RPG? I really need to get my hands on that someday! xD

That Midna helmet, as far as I can tell from the reference picture, looks fantastic! *_* Great job!
__________________
The next con I will be attending is [color=blue]Dragon*Con 2010[/blue]
Costumes for D*Con: Elphaba Act II from Wicked, Alice from Tim Burton's Alice, Lady Gaga stripe dress from Telephone.
Website:tavarieldesign.com ~ E-mail:tavariel@hotmail.com ~ I am an Undergrounder:ugcosplay.com

Last edited by LadyAmaryllis : 12-06-2006 at 10:13 AM.
LadyAmaryllis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2006, 10:19 AM   #79
MasterSwordette
Registered User
 
MasterSwordette's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 474
Hehe, a Tingle RPG Oh! Has anybody here ever thought of doing the temple bosses for cosplay? That would be sooo wicked! As for me, after the Ocarina of Time Princess Zelda dress for my friend, I will undertake making Volvagia. He is my absolute most favorite boss of all time!!
MasterSwordette is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2006, 10:39 AM   #80
Rogue Marvel
Pirate Love
 
Rogue Marvel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2003
Posts: 937
don't leave, please keep posting your progress, thats what this thread is for.

We love to see progress on any LoZ cosplay just as we love showing of progress on our own costumes.

So keep posting!
__________________
A cosplayer is some one who wears costumes for fun. They don't have to make the costume, but it sure makes it more fun to wear!
Rogue Marvel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2006, 11:55 AM   #81
PikminLink
The Hero of Time
 
PikminLink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 1,688
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breeface
Not going to be posting here on this thread much anymore. Someone seems to think I just posted here just to get attention for my Midna helmet.... I mean liking Midna as a character and maybe wanting to ask for help or showing progress or talk to other fans is just wanting attention I guess, RIGHT?
Why do I attract all the idiots?? u_u
I really don't want to bring any drama to this board like it seems the last one had. But I wanted to post something because usually when there is one person that thinks something like that there is at least a few others that might as well :/ And I really don't want anyone to think of me in a way like that...

...Have fun you Zelda fanatics~
Hopefully I'll catch some of you wonderful people at conventions :]

thats what this thread is for, to talk about your progress, show pictures, and also discuss zelda cosplay related topics.
you shouldnt leave just because someone is saying you are trying to show off or something. forget it. ^^
we demand you stay hehe.

your helmet turned out really cool. hehe i want one XD
are you going to paint it?
__________________
~The Legend Continues...

"A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever" - Shigeru Miyamoto

~Pikminlink.com my website.
~Facebook my facebook

Last edited by PikminLink : 12-06-2006 at 11:57 AM.
PikminLink is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2006, 11:58 AM   #82
Forcebewitya
Fashion Assassin
 
Forcebewitya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,957
Yes, I agree I'm sure I speak for most everyone when I say that I'm curious to see how the whole Midna costume turns out. Whoever said that is the one that shouldnt be posting here since that was part of the accusations against PL in the last thread. If all you want to do is post pics of your costume than go ahead. Lets not start this thread off with drama let her post her pictures if she wants!

Forcebewitya.
__________________
Cosplay's in Progress

Prince of Persia-75%
Nikolai Orelov-10%
Vash The Stampede-Planned
Ezio Auditore Brotherhood-15%


One Tailed Wonders leather work Commissions look for us on Facebook
Legend of Zelda and Assassin's Creed items available contact either of us for details






Forcebewitya is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2006, 12:45 PM   #83
Breeface
No wai.
 
Breeface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 264
asdfh
askdlgljkl;
*hugs everyone in the thread* x_x;

When I wrote that at like... what 2 am this morning? I don't think I was exactly " CLEAR-HEADED" so to speak, but who is at 2 am?
I don't WANT to leave the thread but that's what it seemed like I should just do at the time. My dorky sense of humor usually overrides me being mad....but my humor meter shuts off at about 1 am >>;
IM NOT LEAVING, I DUN WANNA D:<
I'm sorry I even freaking posted that now.
Sorry sorry x_x;

Quote:
Originally Posted by PikminLink
your helmet turned out really cool. hehe i want one XD
IMPRESSED?! HUHUH *jabs PL in the side with her elbow* EHHH? :B
BAD HUMOR WINS ALL.

OKAY. Before I get yelled at for making this off topic with drama anymore then I probably have....

...how 'bout them Zelda gamez? They be gud gamez yus. :B
__________________


Deviantart ~ Myspace

---

Convention/Gathering List:
NONE this year I don't think... Because my job sucks. :C

---

In progress:
Alita: Battle Angel
Secret Pokemon~
Breeface is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2006, 12:55 PM   #84
Heero Masaki
King of Sexy Janken
 
Heero Masaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 70
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breeface
asdfh
askdlgljkl;
*hugs everyone in the thread* x_x;

When I wrote that at like... what 2 am this morning? I don't think I was exactly " CLEAR-HEADED" so to speak, but who is at 2 am?
I don't WANT to leave the thread but that's what it seemed like I should just do at the time. My dorky sense of humor usually overrides me being mad....but my humor meter shuts off at about 1 am >>;
IM NOT LEAVING, I DUN WANNA D:<
I'm sorry I even freaking posted that now.
Sorry sorry x_x;
ah don't be sorry, glad you're staying.
*goes off to work more on cosplay*
__________________
一生涯 守れるほど 覚悟も無いのに...
The more I protected you, the less I was prepared...

YouTube ~ My YouTube Channel ~

Eternal Hero ~ My Website ~

DeviantArt ~ My DeviantArt. ~

CURE ~ CURE Cosplay Profile. ~
Heero Masaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2006, 01:04 PM   #85
Breeface
No wai.
 
Breeface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 264
Quote:
Originally Posted by PikminLink
are you going to paint it?
It's all painted up!
-> http://images.cosplay.com/showphoto.php?photo=932617
The painting seems kinda...FLAT to me just being one color but I'm not sure what else I can do... I'd probably wuss out and think I was going to mess it up if I was going to do anything else anyway ^^;;
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tsuyosa
I think that looks absolutely incredible!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyAmaryllis
That Midna helmet, as far as I can tell from the reference picture, looks fantastic! *_* Great job!
Thankyouthankyooou~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heero Masaki
Wow! looks so cool! what will you be making the body suit out of?
I'm actually just going paint on her body designs a light gray spandex body suit I already have with fabric screen printing ink. :]
__________________


Deviantart ~ Myspace

---

Convention/Gathering List:
NONE this year I don't think... Because my job sucks. :C

---

In progress:
Alita: Battle Angel
Secret Pokemon~
Breeface is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2006, 01:24 PM   #86
Princess_Zelda
Made in the 80's
 
Princess_Zelda's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 609
Breeface: OMG! You scared me! I was going to say how DARE someone tell you not to post here anymore! You're just as welcomed here as everyone else! ^_^ And I'm LOVING your Midna progress, you need to hurry and finish up on that girl! I'd love to see more

Everyone: Okay, so Michi and I are changing a few things, and we REALLY want you guys to enjoy the Zelda thread to its fullest extent. SO here's my question, we already have the rules, tutorials, and reference pictures planned out, is there anything else you guys would like to have put on the first few posts? I'm thinking about posting each character with a difficulty level and/or recommendation of techniques/tutorials.
__________________
www.SoCalCosplay.com
Go or be eaten by bears!

"The SoCal Cosplay Gathering is one of the greatest gatherings EVER!!!!11" -Snapple Fact #81
Wait! Don't drink the black stuff!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
Princess_Zelda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2006, 01:38 PM   #87
Breeface
No wai.
 
Breeface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 264
Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess_Zelda
Breeface: OMG! You scared me! I was going to say how DARE someone tell you not to post here anymore! You're just as welcomed here as everyone else! ^_^ And I'm LOVING your Midna progress, you need to hurry and finish up on that girl! I'd love to see more

Everyone: Okay, so Michi and I are changing a few things, and we REALLY want you guys to enjoy the Zelda thread to its fullest extent. SO here's my question, we already have the rules, tutorials, and reference pictures planned out, is there anything else you guys would like to have put on the first few posts? I'm thinking about posting each character with a difficulty level and/or recommendation of techniques/tutorials.
Lot harder than that to get rid of me >:]

I think that the character with refs and with a difficulty level thing sounds like a neat idea and seems like it'd help alot of people that are unsure of what to do. I was actually thinking about making a " Midna helmet design " ref type thing since I've got some people PMing me and asking me to do so x If I do I'll link it here <3
__________________


Deviantart ~ Myspace

---

Convention/Gathering List:
NONE this year I don't think... Because my job sucks. :C

---

In progress:
Alita: Battle Angel
Secret Pokemon~
Breeface is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2006, 01:57 PM   #88
Okami Yokai
Wanderer
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 572
Yay for Minda goodness!
Okami Yokai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2006, 01:58 PM   #89
Forcebewitya
Fashion Assassin
 
Forcebewitya's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,957
I love the idea PZ, essentially your saying have each character Link Zelda Midna etc... and have tutorials that correspond with that character and also difficulty level? That sounds great to me.

As far as tutorial's go I actually started my Hylian Shield one today so I'll try to finish that up today or if not today very soon.

Forcebewitya.
__________________
Cosplay's in Progress

Prince of Persia-75%
Nikolai Orelov-10%
Vash The Stampede-Planned
Ezio Auditore Brotherhood-15%


One Tailed Wonders leather work Commissions look for us on Facebook
Legend of Zelda and Assassin's Creed items available contact either of us for details






Forcebewitya is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2006, 02:11 PM   #90
PikminLink
The Hero of Time
 
PikminLink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Posts: 1,688
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breeface


IMPRESSED?! HUHUH *jabs PL in the side with her elbow* EHHH? :B
BAD HUMOR WINS ALL.
Oh yes yes. Quite Impressive
^_~

but no, hehe its really cool looking.

oh sorry it was probably the lighting where i couldnt see the paint.
__________________
~The Legend Continues...

"A delayed game is eventually good, a bad game is bad forever" - Shigeru Miyamoto

~Pikminlink.com my website.
~Facebook my facebook
PikminLink is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:40 AM.


Copyright 2002-2013 Cosplay.com, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All comments and posts in our forums are the opinion of the respective poster.