Go Back   Cosplay.com > US Convention Forums > Dragon*Con

Unread 12-08-2006, 08:57 AM   #1
lostchildmiroku
Zutto Rain!

cosplay group

i need a cosplay group for dragon con 2007, i cosplay miroku kagome and shippo ( randome bleach character) , naruto, KH2 and lots more so if you wish to be in my group please reply
lostchildmiroku is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 12-09-2006, 08:40 PM   #2
Reatrea
Little 'ol Me

Last year there was a HUGE Naruto turnout! We all ended up hanging out at random periods! You best bet is too look around for masses of Narutards running around together! Oh here are some pics if you wanna see! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxlB3gSQ0X8
Reatrea is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-09-2006, 11:32 PM   #3
vampirate

And we had a big Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts shoot at this past con. (The year before it was just FF.) And my plan is to organize another shoot for the next D*Con. So be on the lookout for Squenix goodness.

Here's some pics from the last D*Con: http://images.cosplay.com/gallery.ph...9&member=32117
vampirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2006, 07:29 AM   #4
lostchildmiroku
Zutto Rain!

yayness great i will be looking out for the naruto and org. group yeah i was in the last huge Organization 13 and KH2 photo shoot i was larxene and neko larxene lol this year i will be a heartless and larxene ^.^ maybe namine and axels flame i am doing naruto and sexy ng naruto and lots more ^.^ i have a huge plan for dragon con and i am trying to get people together for the skit i wana do so if you wana do one big one then reply to me oh yeah XD My group the Naruto group was the one that Won Best Original at this past con in the masquarde ^.^ i was naruto soo yeah i had fun
Unread 12-12-2006, 03:06 PM   #5
PhoenixGate
Sake for All!

I will be there for sure! I should have most of all my cosplays done that I have planned by then including the Artbook Abel Nightroad. Im up for any Bleach, Inuyasha, Naruto, Trinity Blood, Final Fantasy, etc thus far. I remember the Naruto group at last year's masquarde, that was great! I was the Inuyasha with the huge Tetsusaiga. Looking forward to meeting everyone in 2007.

Last edited by PhoenixGate : 12-12-2006 at 03:08 PM.
PhoenixGate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2006, 08:11 AM   #6
lostchildmiroku
Zutto Rain!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhoenixGate View Post
I will be there for sure! I should have most of all my cosplays done that I have planned by then including the Artbook Abel Nightroad. Im up for any Bleach, Inuyasha, Naruto, Trinity Blood, Final Fantasy, etc thus far. I remember the Naruto group at last year's masquarde, that was great! I was the Inuyasha with the huge Tetsusaiga. Looking forward to meeting everyone in 2007.
yeah i had soo much fun this was my first dragoncon too you know we did not have a skit till th emorning of the masquarde and then we just found randome poeple me and kuubi (red demon fox) were the two people who knew each other but the other two kakashi(sp? ) and sakura(sp? ) we found lol that morning ^.^ soo yeah we had a blast creating things to say and do and just ahah when i fell on stage on purpous it really hurt ^.^ oh well it was fun crawling off stage ^.^
Unread 12-15-2006, 10:06 PM   #7
london2191

I'm not quite sure my plans for Dragon*Con. I usually go with my family for one day but since I met one of my friends, we go to cons together so I may go more than one day.

Time Skip Temari wasn't recognized very well last year so I'm going with her first costume *i hope*. And this being a nerd's convention, I'll also be doing Summoner Yuna. My mind may change...

I'd like to do the masquerade this year. I didn't last year and I kinda regretted it but I was in the anime cosplay contest. *won honorable mention and a samurai 7 dvd* Whoot. =] I only saw one Naruto and he was like 2 years old.
Unread 12-21-2006, 06:38 PM   #8
lostchildmiroku
Zutto Rain!

i had 14 costumes to chang in and out of during dragon con and each day i spend 2 hours in so many costumes but i had put them all on by the end of the con so yeah i had fun but my legs and feet hurt soo bad lol i cant wait till this years dragon con thers going to be alot. oh. and on reason people might not have found me is becouse i was constantly running around everywhere
Unread 12-27-2006, 08:18 PM   #9
london2191

Eep, I couldn't do that.
Unread 12-28-2006, 08:22 PM   #10
lostchildmiroku
Zutto Rain!

all my friends thought i was crazy XD ^.^ i was only excited and hyper lol
Unread 12-30-2006, 05:35 PM   #11
london2191

Hyper'll do it.

The thing about cosplay groups for D*C right now, is that 2007 isn't even here. I know what I'd like to do now, but my mind may completely change when that time comes around.
Unread 01-01-2007, 09:04 PM   #12
lostchildmiroku
Zutto Rain!

ohmn well happy new years you guys ^.^ and girls ^.^!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unread 01-01-2007, 11:34 PM   #13
RynxEnvy

I might be going, but I heard it was more of a gaming convention than anime? I dunno, I probably heard that from some unreliable person, xD!
I'd be kind of afraid to cosplay from anime if everyone else is dressed as Spiderman or something o_o
lol
Unread 01-02-2007, 11:23 PM   #14
london2191

Well, it's a Pop-Culture convention, so there is loads of Star Wars and crap, but there was a large hand ful of anime people last year. It really depends on what you're cosplaying as. There was a parade with anime in it, an anime cosplay contest, and loads of other stuff.
Unread 01-03-2007, 08:28 PM   #15
RynxEnvy

Oh, sounds good to me, lol.
Hopefully I'll be able to go this year then, and thanks for the info, I was afraid it was just a comic-convention that I wouldn't really be all that interested in xD