Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > General Cosplay Chat

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 249 votes, 4.98 average.
Unread 10-22-2011, 04:18 PM   #5041
Chaletica
[laughs]

"Hold my tentacles, please"
As Ika Musume. I wouldn't want my tentacle hair to get in the way.

"Now humans will finally fear me, de geso : D"
I won a skull cape at the lottery. A black cape with skulls on the shoulders(is that for some character? I think it might be)

Unread 10-23-2011, 02:03 AM   #5042
Cloud_Ninja
Procrastanator Extrodinar

Random Guy: What the hell are they doing?
Me: People chess, with costumes. Now if you excuse me, I must take and kill my non-lover.
(We were using a giant chess-board in the town to play cosplay chess. I was in my Grell costume (and was the black queen) and Sebastian was one of the white knights and I had to take him.)

“Eek, protect your queen.”

“No, don’t scalp meee. I’m sorry I sawed your brother!” – Again with the chess. The white bishops were the Hitachin twins and I’d taken one and later got taken by the other. He grabbed the back of my wig when I went to run away from him and it started coming off.

Friend: Yes, take me your majesty.
Me: Wow, this game is getting dirtier and dirtier the more we play. Naughty naughty chess.
(It’s true, after the first few pieces got taken some of us started making dirty jokes about being told to ‘take’ the others.)

“I don’t wanna sell it, but I need the money. All that work and a pair of pants, gone to someone else.” – I made a painting for an art exhibition and ended up allowing it to be put up for sale because I need the money for cosplay.

“This is the last time I let you use me for a model. You make me feel like a stripper.” – One of my friends is taking a photography class and always convinces me to act as a model. He was doing a Wonderland project and for one of the White Rabbit pictures he got me to wrap one leg around a light pole, in a short skirt.

“I agree that con’s are horrible if you’re really delicate.” – discussing cosplay, fangirls/boys and broken costumes with a friend. I was saying how many costumes have had small but important things broken because non-cosplayers randomly glomp attack me.

“During one convention I got rescued and kidnapped by three slashers.” – with the same friend as the above comment. I was telling her funny/sweet/ridiculous things that had happened while in cosplay and this one time while I was a serial killer maid and got swamped, then rescued by three cosplayers dressed and Freddy Krueger, Jason Voorhees and Michael Myers got them to leave me alone, then dragged me around the rest of the convention (in other words, the Jason carried me and refused to put me down unless someone wanted photos)

“I killed Grell T.T” – I resently broke my Grell costume, with minimal damage from others. I got the wig caught in a elevator and though I got it out, it now has a few bald patches, my coat got caught on something and now has a unfixable tear up the back and I got pushed over by a non-cosplayer on the street and my chainsaw got it’s blade broken off.

“Skull candy bowl. I, I neeeed it. It’s way cooler than my current skull.” – There was a Halloween section in the supermarket and there was creepy candy bowls. One was a skull that made an insane laughing noise when someone put their hand in. Mum wouldn’t let me get it because I already have three skulls for cosplay.

“I’m stocking up on eyeballs while they still have them”

“It stole my organ bag. Get it, it has my spare brain in it!” – zombie march fun. I brought a plastic bag with some of my foam organs and a person’s dog ran off with it, spewing organs over the park.

Working On

Companion Cube gijinka - Portal
Red Pyro - Team Fortress 2
Meulin Leijon - Homestuck
Cloud_Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2011, 11:07 AM   #5043
Quinn The Spazz
Positively ineffable

"That's it, I'm using the Blood Now! Kyoko, Hold my Hat! Someone get me a syringe!"
Word of advice, don't irritate me when I'm dressed as Charden Flamberg from Black cat. A kid did and I wound up exclaiming that while Train and Kyoko dragged me away.

"Let's just hope my Blood doesn't explode!"
Again with the Charden cosplay. I meant lets hope my bottle of fake blood doesn't explode.

"My Tophat just attacked me! Bad hat!"
My I left my Charden hat in the floor because I was so tired when I took it off. I woke up, forgot it was on the floor and tripped over it. Not to mention it's made from Posterboard so it hurt.
Samon Kusaribe-Zetsuen no Tempest, Toshio Ozaki-Shiki, Henry Branwell-The Infernal Devices books, Professor Ozpin-RWBY, Yoite-Nabari no Ou, Aziraphale-Good Omens, Woolsey Scott-The Infernal Devices books, Kaito Jeanne-Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Friagne-Shakugan no Shana, Monk-Ghost Hunt, Magnus Bane-The Mortal Instruments books (various book outfits,)
Quinn The Spazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2011, 12:03 PM   #5044
Lurrdoc
[SHSL ???]

After cosplay..

ME: "I wanna cosplay as a girl, is that alright with you?"
Mom: "Yeah, sure, honey."
ME: "Okay, cool.."
*thinks for a minute*
ME: "I forgot to mention, but she wears a skirt."
Mom: "NO! I won't allow it! o_O"
ME: "O_o I expected her to say she was okay with it..."

| deviantArt | tumblr | MyAnimeList |

| Rock Lee - 90% | Relius Clover - 85% | Gunha Sogiita - 65% |
Lurrdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2011, 12:22 PM   #5045
Bisected8
All glory to hypnoturtle!

Maybe your mother probably knows you don't have the legs for it?

To do; Dark Link (80%) Link (20%)

Can't write, can't draw. Can code, a little.
Bisected8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2011, 12:27 PM   #5046
ToroSonyCat
Chihiro Fujisaki IRL

"She's 5 years old but I think I could pull it off if I tried!" -Me on cosplaying Yotsuba, I'm 15 just to note ^^;

"Why is it so hard to sound like a guy??" - Me practicing my Eridan voice for when I cosplay him. I can get the ww thing right most of the time but my voice just sounds too girly ><;;

"Nooooo, the end of my wand broke off!" - Me when the end of my Eridan wand fell off ;A;

"I wonder how I'm supposed to attach these fins to my face.." - Me when my prosphetic fins arrived for my Eridan cosplay XD

Hmmm, those are all I can think of now.

Ryuko Matoi - 25%

Future Cosplays (not working on yet):
Catherine, Wednesday Addams, Roxy Lalonde, fem!Spock, Monobear, Touko Fukawa, Toro Gijinka, Neptune, Rika Furude, Mew Ichigo, Chibimoon, Ramona Flowers, Coco Bandicoot, Stardust Witch Meruru, Juliet Starling, Homura Akemi
ToroSonyCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2011, 02:43 PM   #5047
Lurrdoc
[SHSL ???]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bisected8 View Post
Maybe your mother probably knows you don't have the legs for it?
HNNGGG..that hurt. :<

*coughs up blood*

| deviantArt | tumblr | MyAnimeList |

| Rock Lee - 90% | Relius Clover - 85% | Gunha Sogiita - 65% |
Lurrdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2011, 05:48 PM   #5048
Utakata

"I could totally use that metal on the side of the road..." - I was going to lunch with my brother, when we passed by a HUGE chunk of metal that I needed to finish Magneto's stage. =X
Utakata is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-23-2011, 06:31 PM   #5049
Lulubell-Sama
The Noah of Lust

I was at at a convention last June, and I was Toshiro and my close friend was Rangiku from Bleach. Unfortunately it was "that time of the month" for me and I said to my friend "You are so lucky, I had severe stomach cramping all day." Than later on, I started crying uncontrollably, because when it is "that time of month" I get REALLY emotional for no apparent reason. Lets just say it was a WTF experience for the people nearby.

One other time on "that time of the month" I was cosplaying Sasuke from Naruto Shippuuden and I started crying for no apparent reason. Another WTF experience for the people nearby.

AND YES I AM A GIRL!

Last edited by Lulubell-Sama : 10-23-2011 at 06:36 PM.
Lulubell-Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2011, 02:23 AM   #5050
RinoaShadow
An utter Parasmore ;p

*walks in to mum's room, nonchalantly wearing crown clown*
Mum: ._.
Me: Oh, you mean this? ;D Made with... no pattern *thumbs up*

Backstory: Mum doesn't believe sewing is possible unless you have a pattern. Which I refuse to believe. and have proved wrong.
Unread 10-24-2011, 06:29 PM   #5051
TK10rox

"your gunna play with my tail the whole time, aren't you?" (friend is going to pet my Rin tail)
"this is why i never want freakishly long blue hair!" (Miku wig...its ANNOYS ME)
"heh heh poofy pants...why is the crotch so damn low?!" (Hakama pants... me loves themm)
"stupid boobs! why can't you be smaller?" (i was complaining about all the Fairy Tail characters having big boobs since i would LOVE to cosplay one of them :/ )
AnimeNEXT 2014

Asuna Yuuki
Lightning
Sebastian Michaelis
Annie Leonhardt

TK10rox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-24-2011, 08:38 PM   #5052
Lulubell-Sama
The Noah of Lust

YAY! I'm not the only D.Gray-Man cosplayer... Although I am a Noah! :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by RinoaShadow View Post
*walks in to mum's room, nonchalantly wearing crown clown*
Mum: ._.
Me: Oh, you mean this? ;D Made with... no pattern *thumbs up*

Backstory: Mum doesn't believe sewing is possible unless you have a pattern. Which I refuse to believe. and have proved wrong.
Unread 10-25-2011, 04:20 AM   #5053
waffo
Producer

"Yeah, getting another pair of glasses in addition to normal ones would be way over $100 but I could use it for my upcoming cosplay! Actually, I could use it for two cosplays since they have the same glasses!" -me justifying why having separate prescription glasses just for cosplay is okay. My vision is very bad.
Unread 10-25-2011, 02:39 PM   #5054
Quinn The Spazz
Positively ineffable

"The Tao tastes like strawberry."
I was trying to use some strawberry sno-cone syrup as blood for my Charden Flamberg cosplay.

"Hey mom, can I use the soap dispenser for magical yet Nefarious purposes?"
I was trying to make props for Charden and I noticed our soap dispenser is shaped like the spirit water bottle.
Samon Kusaribe-Zetsuen no Tempest, Toshio Ozaki-Shiki, Henry Branwell-The Infernal Devices books, Professor Ozpin-RWBY, Yoite-Nabari no Ou, Aziraphale-Good Omens, Woolsey Scott-The Infernal Devices books, Kaito Jeanne-Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Friagne-Shakugan no Shana, Monk-Ghost Hunt, Magnus Bane-The Mortal Instruments books (various book outfits,)
Unread 10-26-2011, 05:30 PM   #5055
Quinn The Spazz
Positively ineffable

"Hang on, my tophat is vibrating,"

My Charden Flamberg hat has a little pocket that I keep my phone in. One of my friends texted me while I was wearing it.