Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > General Cosplay Chat

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 249 votes, 4.98 average.
Unread 10-26-2011, 09:40 PM   #5056
Chimera~Moon

"HOLY HIPPOS! IM HAGRID!"
My hogwarts cloak is literaly big enough to fir hagrid c:
Day2- Swimstuck Terezi
Day3- Lady Nightwing
Chimera~Moon is offline   Reply With Quote

Unread 10-27-2011, 06:27 AM   #5057
Holierthanthou
Haku Strider

Me: Can I be a vampire nazi?
Mom: No -.-
Me: Bu-bu... I wanna be a vampire nazi!

I'm not allowed to cosplay Rip Van Winkle until I move out OTL
Holierthanthou is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-27-2011, 01:48 PM   #5058
Quinn The Spazz
Positively ineffable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holierthanthou View Post
Me: Can I be a vampire nazi?
Mom: No -.-
Me: Bu-bu... I wanna be a vampire nazi!

I'm not allowed to cosplay Rip Van Winkle until I move out OTL
I was worried about that too. My mom just said "Just don't wear any Nazi symbols and go ahead." so I changed the necklace.

Thread Contribution:

"I haven't screamed, 'Feel the power of my blood' once today!"

and
"Shemale senses, tingling!"
*Points to signature* I saw Angel fro Ao No Exorcist for the first time.
Samon Kusaribe-Zetsuen no Tempest, Toshio Ozaki-Shiki, Henry Branwell-The Infernal Devices books, Professor Ozpin-RWBY, Yoite-Nabari no Ou, Aziraphale-Good Omens, Woolsey Scott-The Infernal Devices books, Kaito Jeanne-Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Friagne-Shakugan no Shana, Monk-Ghost Hunt, Magnus Bane-The Mortal Instruments books (various book outfits,)

Last edited by Quinn The Spazz : 10-27-2011 at 01:51 PM.
Quinn The Spazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-27-2011, 02:45 PM   #5059
Merides
Now with cosplay ADD

While cosplaying Ed Elric: "why is nobody calling me short??"
Onicon, Ikkicon

Wip cosplays:
TOO. MANY. COSPLAYS.
Newest: Tanyuu from Mushishi

Merides is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2011, 09:59 AM   #5060
Ororo Monroe
Head Goddess In Charge

While I probably say this one day, I didn't think it would be last night...
"[Insert Pet Human's Name Here], answer the door please. I can't get my teeth in!"
Ororo Monroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2011, 02:03 PM   #5061
Quinn The Spazz
Positively ineffable

Halloween funnies. I was dressed as Alucard from Hellsing and Ludwig from Ludwig Revolution.
If you want to know the story behind one, feel free to ask.

"Waiters are bada** now!"

"Because there's nothing weird at all about Miku and Alucard walking down the street singing Thirty Seconds to Mars."

"Stop calling me 'Mother Alucard!'"

"Apparently I'm Miku's man-mistress now!"

"Kaito, that is one a** that does NOT belong in the air!"

"You scared the most all-powerful vampire of all time, congratulations."

"Let Alucard Hug the Jawa!"

"Yes I can say 'I was wearing hooker boots all day' with a straight face. When you've dressed up as Ludwig as many times as I have, things like that don't phase you. I can also say 'I'm a Vain, slightly-feminine necrophiliac with hooker boots, a manservant and perverted tendencies!' Are you impressed?"
Samon Kusaribe-Zetsuen no Tempest, Toshio Ozaki-Shiki, Henry Branwell-The Infernal Devices books, Professor Ozpin-RWBY, Yoite-Nabari no Ou, Aziraphale-Good Omens, Woolsey Scott-The Infernal Devices books, Kaito Jeanne-Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Friagne-Shakugan no Shana, Monk-Ghost Hunt, Magnus Bane-The Mortal Instruments books (various book outfits,)
Quinn The Spazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-02-2011, 03:52 AM   #5062
Cloud_Ninja
Procrastanator Extrodinar

Random Guy: You’re way too short to be Michael.
Me: *signs to girlfriend*
Girlfriend: Mike says ‘I’m taller than you Shortass’... Hey, I’m shorter than him you dumbass.
(We were dressed up as different slashers for Halloween(I was Michael, my girlfriend was Freddy and a friend was Jason, I was going to be Freddy but I’m taller than my girlfriend so we were matching heights.) and a guy came up and said that while we were looking for horror movies I didn’t have.)

“Shut up or I’ll bite you when I can take this mask off.” and “You are so lucky I can’t bite you right now.” – I have a tendency to bite people I know if they annoy me but I couldn’t because of my mask. I ended up pinching them instead XD

“I demand my free phonecall!” – halfway through Halloween night I switched to Ghostface and I ended up getting caught on one side of a large metal gate. I shouted that while I was trying to get the latch open in the dark.

“Do you like horror movies? Who was the ghost in Ring? Did you know I’m in your bedroom?” – I let myself into my gf’s house to wait for her to get back from getting candy and said that when I called her to see where she was.

“Kittens, my only weakness. Okay now let go of mummy’s sleeve so she can finish making you all scary.” I was dressing up mine and my girlfriend’s cats and puppy and three of the kittens grabbed onto the strips of fabric that hangs from Ghostface’s sleeves.

“Nooo, I can’t be going gray... Wait, I could cosplay more albinos, but still. Nooo, screw you dad genes.” – My sister found a white hair on my head. I’m only nineteen so I was a bit upset about it.

“Stop calling my Harry, I ain’t got no scar.” – my friends call me Harry Potter when I have short hair because I’m a brunette and wear glasses.

“I wanna steal your voice powers, just steal it and it will be mine.” – my older brother is really good at imitating accents and I wish I could as well as him. I can only do an American and English accent and only by accident (though I’ve been told I have a really proper fancy English accent), though I can change my voice to sound like a boy.

“I feel like a girl again!” – I had been wearing a fake beard and yelled that out in the middle of a food court after taking it off to eat.

Working On

Companion Cube gijinka - Portal
Red Pyro - Team Fortress 2
Meulin Leijon - Homestuck
Cloud_Ninja is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-06-2011, 11:20 PM   #5063
SirDapperPants
Registered... Uh...

"Moustache party~!"

"How do serial killers do this?!"
Using a hacksaw is rarely a good idea...Thankfully my mom loves power tools, so she helped me use the jig-saw...

"Oh, my moustache hairs are going to clog the sink..."
I'm a girl...

Here's a conversation I never thought I'd have-
Me- (crying) I burnt my thuuuuumb!*shows mom blister*
Mom- How?!
Me- I tried to fix my thingie! (what we call my keyblade prop)
Mom- Using a skin burning tool?!
Me- Kinda...
Mom- What?!
Me- The hot glue gun...
Mom- Oh...
Yea, I'm a wimp...
SirDapperPants is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2011, 09:52 AM   #5064
Shimi
Zombie the Hedgehog

I don't know exactly how I said it, but it was something along the lines of
"Mom, I think I'm gonna need you to take me to the sex shop."

She'll probably send me in alone too. I need garters for a cosplay, but I don't think I'm gonna find the type I need (and I don't think I'll be allowed to "modify" one cus they are expensive!), so I asked her if it's possible to make garters and she said n". I won't give up!
Persevere!

hi.
Shimi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2011, 10:29 AM   #5065
Ororo Monroe
Head Goddess In Charge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimi View Post
I don't know exactly how I said it, but it was something along the lines of
"Mom, I think I'm gonna need you to take me to the sex shop."

She'll probably send me in alone too. I need garters for a cosplay, but I don't think I'm gonna find the type I need (and I don't think I'll be allowed to "modify" one cus they are expensive!), so I asked her if it's possible to make garters and she said n". I won't give up!
Persevere!
From what I've seen, and yes it's limited. Garters are pretty much elastic with ribbons and lace attached. You can even get just plain elastic garters from sulters. They are about 2 dollars a pair. If that doesn't work you could try a gentleman's store. Some of them still carry those arm garters/ sleeve protectors you see clerks in old movies wear. Last option, try Fredricks of Hollywood. It's where we got the garter for my wedding.

http://http://www.jamescountry.com/l...dchildren.html
Unread 11-07-2011, 10:33 AM   #5066
Royalbakaness
Zombie Unicorn

Not really something I said, but I have a picture of a knife from work on my camera cuz I plan on fashioning my Belarus knife after it. When people look through my camera, it's a little weird when they come across that picture...
Royalbakaness is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-07-2011, 11:15 AM   #5067
Shimi
Zombie the Hedgehog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ororo Monroe View Post
From what I've seen, and yes it's limited. Garters are pretty much elastic with ribbons and lace attached. You can even get just plain elastic garters from sulters. They are about 2 dollars a pair. If that doesn't work you could try a gentleman's store. Some of them still carry those arm garters/ sleeve protectors you see clerks in old movies wear. Last option, try Fredricks of Hollywood. It's where we got the garter for my wedding.

http://http://www.jamescountry.com/l...dchildren.html
Thanks! My problem, though., is that it's for an Ayumu cosplay (from kore wa zombie desu ka?). Hopefully a simple google search might show that there are 3 diamond-shaped openings in the front... and the underwear is pink & white striped. ^^; The best pic of the garters is (yes, this is a guy. no, he doesn't enjoy this. and this is a panty shot. ie. this is your warning...) here.
I might just have to make the things.

And before i get too off topic, I told my mom:
"I don't cosplay girls, but I'll cosplay a guy wearing a dress." And it's a pretty short dress too!

"F*ck" is another thing I never thought I'd say. My friend showed me a yuri manga and that was my response. Didn't even realize I said it until it was too late. (Didn't even clue into what the picture was)

hi.

Last edited by Shimi : 11-07-2011 at 11:41 AM.
Unread 11-07-2011, 12:23 PM   #5068
Ororo Monroe
Head Goddess In Charge

Oh, you want a garter belt. I don't know where to get the grandma style your looking for. Sorry.
Unread 11-07-2011, 12:32 PM   #5069
Shimi
Zombie the Hedgehog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ororo Monroe View Post
Oh, you want a garter belt. I don't know where to get the grandma style your looking for. Sorry.
That's ok. I'll probably have to figure out how to make one from scratch. :P I need the thingy it connects to also. can you tell I don't wear this type of thing too often?

back on topic.
On Saturday I told my boss that I needed to find pink and white striped underwear for said crossplay...

(I can only justify this by saying that she's been to an anime con before. She knows what cosplay is. lol. sometimes I need to shut up :x )

hi.

Last edited by Shimi : 11-07-2011 at 12:34 PM.
Unread 11-07-2011, 12:39 PM   #5070
ToroSonyCat
Chihiro Fujisaki IRL

" You got your wig hair in my ice cream! "

Uuum, yup. It was VERY windy outside and my friend's wig hair was coming out everywhere while I was having some ice cream.

Ryuko Matoi - 25%

Future Cosplays (not working on yet):
Catherine, Wednesday Addams, Roxy Lalonde, fem!Spock, Monobear, Touko Fukawa, Toro Gijinka, Neptune, Rika Furude, Mew Ichigo, Chibimoon, Ramona Flowers, Coco Bandicoot, Stardust Witch Meruru, Juliet Starling, Homura Akemi
ToroSonyCat is offline   Reply With Quote