Go Back   Cosplay.com > Cosplay Chat > General Cosplay Chat

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 80 votes, 4.95 average.
Unread 12-09-2011, 08:37 AM   #5161
Andrea
Stupid Sexy Kotetsu

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikotoChanHeart View Post
"its times like these, im glad im flat"
QUOTE FOR TRUTH. I had one of those moments last night. (Ironically, when I was trying on a swimsuit cosplay... because it's a men's swimsuit.)

Unread 12-09-2011, 08:55 PM   #5162
Quinn The Spazz
Genius, highly flammable

"Stop calling me sexy, you're my sister! No incest pairings you idiot!"
My friends and I read a oneshot manga called Camelot Garden, and I said I wanted to cosplay this one character named Gideon. My friend Nanami said she would cosplay Gideon's sister Clarabel, but she keeps starring at the manga saying weird things like "god, Gideon is so hot!" It's really rather creepy.

"Je ne sais pas ce garçon très fou!"
Just the fact that I started speaking rapid, fluent sounding French was very surprising. My friend's brother was bothering me while I was in costume and I shouted that at him and my friend just said "Holy crap, PLEASE BE OUR FRANCE!" (it means 'I do not know the very crazy boy' in English)
Natsuno Yuuki-Shiki, Toshio Ozaki-Shiki, Henry Branwell-The Infernal Devices books, O.D-Gatchaman Crowds, Yoite-Nabari no Ou, Aziraphale-Good Omens, Woolsey Scott-The Infernal Devices books, Kaito Jeanne-Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Friagne-Shakugan no Shana, Ayato Naoi-Angel Beats, Magnus Bane-The Mortal Instruments books (various book outfits,)
Quinn The Spazz is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2011, 12:02 PM   #5163
Ororo Monroe
Head Goddess In Charge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quinn The Spazz View Post
"Stop calling me sexy, you're my sister! No incest pairings you idiot!"
My friends and I read a oneshot manga called Camelot Garden, and I said I wanted to cosplay this one character named Gideon. My friend Nanami said she would cosplay Gideon's sister Clarabel, but she keeps starring at the manga saying weird things like "god, Gideon is so hot!" It's really rather creepy.

"Je ne sais pas ce garçon très fou!"
Just the fact that I started speaking rapid, fluent sounding French was very surprising. My friend's brother was bothering me while I was in costume and I shouted that at him and my friend just said "Holy crap, PLEASE BE OUR FRANCE!" (it means 'I do not know the very crazy boy' in English)
There is a lot you thought you'd never say.

*off topic* here is something very me, "For those of you about to die, don't get blood on my carpet." in response to a bunch in my living room squaring up with nerf swords.
Ororo Monroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2011, 12:35 PM   #5164
BoxOfManiacs
Laura

A phone call between my friend and I -
Him - "So, what are you up to ?"
Me - "Oh, you know, covering myself in blood to make me look like a cannibal. The usual. You ?"
- Talking about my Beyond Birthday cosplay, because I think he'd make a great cannibal.

"Does anyone know where I left my blood ? No ? It's in a Ribena bottle."

"F*** you, boobs."
BoxOfManiacs is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2011, 01:37 PM   #5165
Quinn The Spazz
Genius, highly flammable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ororo Monroe View Post
There is a lot you thought you'd never say.
I do. I have a bad tendency of getting really in character and spouting the randomest of things. XD

Speaking of which...

*watching 'the big bang theory' with my mom and Sheldon is wearing a white tailcoat, saying he found it in the suit store's prom department.*
Me: Hey mom, do they really sell white tailcoats in prom departments at suits stores?
Mom: Probably
Me: YES!! I need one!
Mom: oh dear god, why?
Me: I need to be an Albino violinist! Can we go to the suit store? *Puppy dog face*
Natsuno Yuuki-Shiki, Toshio Ozaki-Shiki, Henry Branwell-The Infernal Devices books, O.D-Gatchaman Crowds, Yoite-Nabari no Ou, Aziraphale-Good Omens, Woolsey Scott-The Infernal Devices books, Kaito Jeanne-Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, Friagne-Shakugan no Shana, Ayato Naoi-Angel Beats, Magnus Bane-The Mortal Instruments books (various book outfits,)

Last edited by Quinn The Spazz : 12-10-2011 at 01:50 PM.
Unread 12-10-2011, 03:51 PM   #5166
touchmon
Make All The Things!

"OMG. Satan is so pretty. No wonder people worship him. Wait. I'm not allowed to! I have to kill him cause he killed my dad...but he's so pretty!"

My friend and I were talking about Exorcist and we were looking up fanart at the same time and I'm going to cosplay Rin so yeah. XD

~DA~ ~Facebook~ ~WorldCosplay~~Cure~ ~ACP~
Quote:
Originally Posted by .PapercutSenvy.
...You are now dubbed the Persona ninja.

touchmon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-10-2011, 09:15 PM   #5167
Ororo Monroe
Head Goddess In Charge

Quote:
I do. I have a bad tendency of getting really in character and spouting the randomest of things. XD

Speaking of which...

*watching 'the big bang theory' with my mom and Sheldon is wearing a white tailcoat, saying he found it in the suit store's prom department.*
Me: Hey mom, do they really sell white tailcoats in prom departments at suits stores?
Mom: Probably
Me: YES!! I need one!
Mom: oh dear god, why?
Me: I need to be an Albino violinist! Can we go to the suit store? *Puppy dog face*
I know for my prom there where several young men in white tie, tails, and top hat. They really showed up among all the penguins.
Ororo Monroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-11-2011, 08:50 AM   #5168
L'Arach

"How on earth can I bring a whole armor on my back with these f***ing arms?!"
(said while my friend was trying a shirt in a dressing room. We were discussing my daily workout. Got some fabulous stares from the other girls!)

(meeting another friend in a classroom full of people at the university)
"I've done 100 hours of embroidery! let's celebrate!!"
(try to imagine this said by a boy-looking girl with short hair, leather jacket and black boots. hell yeahXD!!)

And I haven't finished working on my first cosplay yet O_o!

Past cosplays: Frimelda Lotice (FFTA2)

Future cosplays in chronological disorder: Sveta, Amiri (Golden Sun 3), Lute (Fire Emblem), Elena (FF7), Llednar Twem (FFTA), Bijoux (Ragnarok), Lynne (Ghost Trick), Eruca (Radiant Historia), random characters from Persona and Eternal Sonata

----------

Amiti: This Briggs sounds suicidally insane.
Pirates: That's why he's the captain.
(Golden Sun 3: Dark Dawn)
L'Arach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-11-2011, 09:10 AM   #5169
ToroSonyCat
Chihiro Fujisaki IRL

"Will somebody please help me to rip these ears off?"
Me whilst trying to remove my ear fins.

Ryuko Matoi - 25%

Future Cosplays (not working on yet):
Catherine, Wednesday Addams, Roxy Lalonde, fem!Spock, Monobear, Touko Fukawa, Toro Gijinka, Neptune, Rika Furude, Mew Ichigo, Chibimoon, Ramona Flowers, Coco Bandicoot, Stardust Witch Meruru, Juliet Starling, Homura Akemi
ToroSonyCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-11-2011, 09:57 AM   #5170
playingwithfire

Mum can you tie my neck ribbon, on my lolita dress?

*Grabs friend's hand and proceeds to draw several lines of sharpie on it*
friend: what are you doing?!?
Me: you know how you said you would wear that butler costume you have for me?
friend: yes...
Me:well I need to draw designs on your hand. tell me when it wears off and how hard it is to wash off.
friend: what are you drawing?
Me *mumbling* a devil mark...
Friend: this better wash off

"yes mom, the character is a boy, so I have to"
"but...are you sure honey"
"boys don't have boobs mom."
"okay, lets got to the guys section to get you a shirt"
I never expected her to be so ok with crossplay and discussing binding in the middle of the store.

"where is my old band uniform? mom you didn't throw it out did you? I finally have a use for it! come on, this is important!"
(to me Drocell Keinz from Kuroshitsuji wears a tuxedo shirt and I never thought I would need that awful uniform)

Last edited by playingwithfire : 02-23-2012 at 07:26 PM.
playingwithfire is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-12-2011, 02:49 PM   #5171
Quinn The Spazz
Genius, highly flammable

"GAAAAAH PANTS! Why must you Torture me pants?"

There are no color pictures of Jizbael from Godchild where you can see what color his pants are...which is a problem since I'm cosplaying him in February. I thought they were white but I've seen other cosplayers use Black Pants, so now I'm confused.
Unread 12-14-2011, 04:03 PM   #5172
Red Raccoon

Quote:
"GAAAAAH PANTS! Why must you Torture me pants?"

There are no color pictures of Jizbael from Godchild where you can see what color his pants are...which is a problem since I'm cosplaying him in February. I thought they were white but I've seen other cosplayers use Black Pants, so now I'm confused.
I'd personally go black, Jizbael has a white labcoat like thing doesn't he? This is just my personal opinion here, but too much white can be a pain to wear...always worrying about spilling stuff on it and such...plus white on black looks nice. Had a friend crossplay as Jizbael about 2 years ago for a cosplay group with me and my friends, she just ended up using black pants.

Annnnd back on track.

Mom: What do you want for Christmas?
Me: I don't need anything!
Mom: Seriously...what do you want?
Me: I don't need anything
Mom: Tell me what you want!
Me: FINE! Disembodied heads!
Mom: o.O

Been wanting to get more wig heads for a while...but life has had other plans for my money as of late...

Then...this happened after a small concert a friend and I went to, we talked with two of the preformers XD
Friend: *referring to me,jokingly* I felt so bad for her, being stuck in the back with like everyone, her being so short and all
Me: (I said either one or the other, can't remember which) I'm not short! I'm fun-sized!/ I'm not short! I'm just vertically challenged!

Have been trying to get a head start and work on getting in character for my up and coming Edward Elric cosplay XDD

Friday: Edward Elric
Saturday: Twisted Princess (Sleeping Beauty)
Sunday: Tamaki Souh
Red Raccoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2011, 04:24 PM   #5173
Bisected8
panificium delicatum sum

"I wish I'd remembered to shave. This makes me feel pretty."

While wearing my long white wig before I began tying it (it might have just been the lighting and there wasn't anyone about to give me a second opinion, but I thought I looked surprisingly good...apart from my stubble); http://www.cosplay.com/photo/3118846/

To do; Dark Link (70%) Link (20%)

Can't write, can't draw. Can code, a little.
Bisected8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-14-2011, 06:00 PM   #5174
Quinn The Spazz
Genius, highly flammable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Raccoon View Post
I'd personally go black, Jizbael has a white labcoat like thing doesn't he? This is just my personal opinion here, but too much white can be a pain to wear...always worrying about spilling stuff on it and such...plus white on black looks nice. Had a friend crossplay as Jizbael about 2 years ago for a cosplay group with me and my friends, she just ended up using black pants.
Yeah, that's what I'm going to end up doing I think. You're completely right about stains, I hadn't even considered that.

On topic:
"God Clarabel, stop accusing the Neighbors of being perverts!"

My friends and I were being "In character" and it just turned stupid. XD
Unread 12-15-2011, 09:49 PM   #5175
1MangaFan
OwO

"Vero you're going to have to break it to Beatrice that S.p.o.c. has Cancer... *sob* He was such a good sewing machine..."

Me on the phone with my friend telling her that my sewing machine (S.p.o.c.) which is in a relationship with my friends sewing machine (Beatrice) had broke.

"Yup just glue it strait onto my arm... Yeah right on the skin...don't worry the hot glue isn't that hot, I'm used to it!"

Me on my friend when we were putting together my automail for my Edward Elric cosplay last year. I still have burn marks from that arm and It's been nearly a year...

God Tier Dave- 60% complete
Zora Suit Link (masquerade cosplay)- 40% complete
Calliope- complete
God Tier Vriska- complete

Taiyou-con 2013:

Azula- 0% complete

Phoenix Comic-con 2013:

Allen Walker 1st Uniform: 10% complete
1MangaFan is offline   Reply With Quote